Zombie Kush Help

Serpent

So i got some Zombie kush seeds the grows going good its 3 weeks veg i had to change the bucket as know it was root bound after i did my bucket swap i was toping and the lower leaves look like then want Nitrogen? or is it a PH problem so i did my bucket swap i mad sure the PH was 6.5 hope it should fix it self it can't be from over feeding maby i should buy some cal mag and start adding with feeding
IMG_52934.JPG
IMG_52965.JPG

How long since you up-potted?
Hopefully you have plenty of drain holes in those buckets.

I just repotted today and yes definitely a lot of holes the roots were nice and white but definitely root bounded so There both in 4 gallon now buckets now I fed them a few days ago but maybe I'm just being proactive give it a couple of days and see what it does now specially after repotting

They look good to me. It will take a few days for them to hook up with the new soil - maybe longer if you didn't score the roots. I'd let 'em ride.

Thanks Pita and Tris420 I can't wait to flower this Remo just did a review on YouTube just type in Zombie Kush i'll see it it's got lavender Kush and bubba kush goes all purple and stuff looks amazing Think I'm going to re clone this and keep it going for a while the plant grows like cabbage the leaves are so thick and broad I've never seen leaves like this before

Thanks Pita and Tris420 I can't wait to flower this Remo just did a review on YouTube just type in Zombie Kush i'll see it it's got lavender Kush and bubba kush goes all purple and stuff looks amazing Think I'm going to re clone this and keep it going for a while the plant grows like cabbage the leaves are so thick and broad I've never seen leaves like this before

haha Watching Remo everyday !! Yes they look amazing i like the dark color !!

You asked for it... (PM'd me)

Those are showing classic Nitrogen toxicity. I will pot a pic below. Not only are they too deep a green but you have the classic leaves curling down ...even the most obvious of signs... the leaf tip falling.

No big dealio just a flush away from being really happy :thumb:

Are you planning you journal these? I'll sub in if you do.

marijuana-droopy-leaves-nitrogen-toxic-sm.jpg

NitrogenLeafDrop.JPG

ya i have a full journal with pics from day 1 till now ill up load it soon thanks for the help with the repot should i still flush them or hold off a few days till the soil gets super dry then flush and re feed. What do you think the best way to go

Well typically you can just stop adding nutes and that may be good enough. yours is mid advanced so a flush may be in order. Growth will slow and not be as vigorous but with the re-potting maybe we are okay. just don't give any nutes for a bit. If the toxicity continues those leave will start to yellow and fall off. Watch the new growth. As with many problems the bad leaves wont really improve. If the new stuff is looking like a healthy color then you are probably good to go just tread light for a bit. Try to figure out what you did to get too much in there. In Veg it is kinda hard to do too much nitrogen. Typically you will do normal burn first.

If new growth doesn't start to look healthy then give a a decent flush with pHd water. If your soil is hot and that is the problem you don't want to just flush with faucet water and then pH it...you want o do a real clean pH'd flush.

Another good thing to see in those picks other than the 3 major signs is the leaves are not flat. You know what normal leaves look like. Those really don't look "normal" at all IMO.

I see a few other issues there as well. You may have too hot a soil and the pH is not really buffered well. Were you adding nutes or did you try using like a compost solely as the soil not just at the bottom of the pot?

Well typically you can just stop adding nutes and that may be good enough. yours is mid advanced so a flush may be in order. Growth will slow and not be as vigorous but with the re-potting maybe we are okay. just don't give any nutes for a bit. If the toxicity continues those leave will start to yellow and fall off. Watch the new growth. As with many problems the bad leaves wont really improve. If the new stuff is looking like a healthy color then you are probably good to go just tread light for a bit. Try to figure out what you did to get too much in there. In Veg it is kinda hard to do too much nitrogen. Typically you will do normal burn first.

If new growth doesn't start to look healthy then give a a decent flush with pHd water. If your soil is hot and that is the problem you don't want to just flush with faucet water and then pH it...you want o do a real clean pH'd flush.

Another good thing to see in those picks other than the 3 major signs is the leaves are not flat. You know what normal leaves look like. Those really don't look "normal" at all IMO.

I see a few other issues there as well. You may have too hot a soil and the pH is not really buffered well. Were you adding nutes or did you try using like a compost solely as the soil not just at the bottom of the pot?

i have to look back but think i did a double feeding, I veg in the bathroom the temp is 25c humility shows 55% the soil is a mix of promix and coco fibre as i was low on pro mix so i have a ton of coco fiber from a lizard that passed away so i mix both up nice. Both plants are in 4 gallon buckets now i did a 10 gallons Ph flush now ill give it a few days and should clear up

All in All they look purdy and you are taking care of this before it is a big deal. Nitrogen toxicity isn't catastrophic. This will totally be fine. So not mush to worry about...You are in veg so you can always fix stuff still. :)

Back
Top Bottom