Dildodabbins - Super Lemon Haze & Dark Angel - Indoor

Verdigris

just turned my super lemon haze and dark angel to 12/12 a few days ago, and also have some purple kush, jaspers ukrain, spacequeenxbluedream and supersnowlotusxtranquilelephantizer just started to go out doors when the weather warms up

the veg cycle was 18/6 done with 2 600w mh running at 660w(running 2 hps at 660w now that its 12/12), a humidifier and home made co2 generator made with plastic bottles sugar and yeast, i have done quite a bit of defoliation and training in the last few weeks

so far i have been feeding every second day with the full nutrifield range and calimagic at minimum strength until i get runoff

i have also been adding trace elements and a mycorrhizal additive occasionally, will upload photos soon

re: Dildodabbins - Super Lemon Haze & Dark Angel - Indoor

[video=youtube;sikRWauhvSE]
[/video]

[video=youtube;luxgISW1x8g]
[/video]

[video=youtube;2li5gi_WUaI]
[/video]

[video=youtube;QHGOFYMDOAI]
[/video]

[video=youtube;oOm24jJDZbw]
[/video]

re: Dildodabbins - Super Lemon Haze & Dark Angel - Indoor

[video=youtube;lRzxyEDkfvU]
[/video]

[video=youtube;PuczJeVvWvs]
[/video]

[video=youtube;PTgicg1tvK8]
[/video]

[video=youtube;-MHxMxwIVGg]
[/video]

Yeah, wouldn't miss it bud. You did a great job with the purple kush last round.

The garden is green, and the smoke is strong, so I'm all good brother. How you been keeping?

here is a video filmed using my method seven glasses

[video=youtube;XMRdfleki0Y]
[/video]

a couple of lemon haze clones i took yesterday

[video=youtube;OnOfdX09g5k]
[/video]

and one more vid i took after all of the training and defoliation

[video=youtube;EDeCbw1OKJI]
[/video]

Looks great dabbins. You're right, very similar to mine. I cropped around half a pound. Hopefully you'll do just as well or better. :high-five:

I really liked the effect of this smoke but the flavor didn't impress me much.

i chose the super lemon haze mainly thinking the flavour would be amazing but if its not i don't mind as long as the effect is there, also the seeds were cheap thats another reason i snagged em

Looks great dabbins. You're right, very similar to mine. I cropped around half a pound. Hopefully you'll do just as well or better. :high-five:

half a pound of super lemon haze would be great but 4-6 ounces would be enough to keep me happy

so these plants have been on 12/12 for just under a week now and today i started them on some of the flowering nutes they got 15ml root nectar, 15ml cargo boost, 15ml fullife, 30ml bud burst, 24ml of nutrifield coco a&b, 15ml cali magic and 5ml of yates trace elements mixed with 15l water

[video=youtube;hehAaReFu8U]
[/video]

the new seedlings and clones where fed for the first time today with 1ml of nutrifield a&b grow for soil, 1ml root nectar, 1ml fulife, 1ml cargo boost, 0.1 ml veg ignitor, a small amount of manutec trace elements and mycorrhizal additive to 1l of water, and the slightly older plants where fed with 6ml of nutrifield a&b for soil, 5ml root nectar, 5ml fullife, 5ml cargo boost, 2.5ml veg ignitor and also some trace elements and mycorrhizal additive mixed with 5l of water

[video=youtube;eJ6Lx-FpQ5Q]
[/video]

Flowering plants look amazing bud. They look set to explode soon. Next time you're looking for a lemony strain, try the lemon ogk. Looks like I have 2 phenos but both are putting out quite a lemony smell. One smells a little sweeter than the other though. If you rub the stalks, close to the tops, what does it smell like?

Flowering plants look amazing bud. They look set to explode soon. Next time you're looking for a lemony strain, try the lemon ogk. Looks like I have 2 phenos but both are putting out quite a lemony smell. One smells a little sweeter than the other though. If you rub the stalks, close to the tops, what does it smell like?

i cant really pick a smell i guess its fruity and my fingers already get quite sticky when bending the stems on the super lemon haze in particular it definitely smells like haze and fruity but not so lemony, the dark angel on the other hand smells but not so pleasant

i read the flavour is altot better if it is grown in soil or hydro

Back
Top Bottom