Lowryder #2 grow journal

FATMIR

Ok, this is my first grow, i have 3 lowryder#2 that are budding, and 5 jack frost, 3 fem. hashplant, 1 super crystal, 1 fem. afghan kush special, and 2 really good bagseed. I also have a g13xh.p. that a friwnd gave me. In this thread, we will be concentrating on the lowryder#2. I am using a 600w hps, and foxfarm soil and nutes. Please feel free to give me advice or ask questions, ive been studying on how to do this for about 6 months now.(everything i say is a lie, and i will not or have not or am not breaking the law!)

lowryder_2_pic5_.jpg

lowryder_2_pic2_.jpg

lowryder_2_pic1_.jpg

:thanks:

thanks, im not sure on the height but if i had too guess id say the biggest is 2 feet, and the smallest about 14 or so inches.(ill take measurements and post them tomorrow if i remember) the smaller ones leaves are getting really disclored with yellow spots and really drying out, but i give them plenty of water. why is this?

oh, there about 4 weeks now. these are pics that i just took, the other ones i posted were from 4 days ago, amazing! the first one is my biggest!
lr_2pic2.jpg
lr_2pic3.jpg
lr_2pic1.jpg

on the two biggest ones, there are 9 branches with buds growing up them including the main cola on each one! thats 18 (hopefully) connected 4-6inch buds just off 2 lowryder! my smaller one is sick looking, heres a pic of her.(notice leaves dry and discol
lr_2pic4.jpg
ored)

the plant on the left of the pic is the g13xhashplant mother my buddy gave to me a few weeks ago! excited to see how that works out.

thanks for the pictures, are they all the same age or did you plant them at different times? how long ago were they first planted?

i germed 5 and accidentley fried em, and then 1, which was a keeper, and then the rest. so one is about 5 days older, but i dont know if its one of the females that i have, or a male that i already killed off. sorry, im a newb!

dont be sorry.you are learning. if this was easy everyone would be doing it.I think most good grower spend hours in there every week just making sure.. I think every grower has killed something at first. I had some really sorry grows. I cant really tell from you last picture but she looked dried AND burned. did you give them full nutes or at what ppm are you running them? give her a nice flush with just water she may bounce back.try dropping nutes to half after that for a while.

no, i use full strenth, and my ph is ok.(soil)ill try that tommorrow. thanks, anymore advice would be appreciated.

the plant on the left of the pic is the g13xhashplant mother my buddy gave to me a few weeks ago! excited to see how that works out.
I notice the curled under leaves on this. May I suggest that she is moved into a bigger
(3 gal min to 5 Gal) container. The roots are definately bound up.
How are you ventilating? And what type of fresh air intake? I generally pull off any yellow leaves inside and near the bottoms.

Thanks. I agree, they are just amazing to watch to grow especially when their in budding!! Awesome. Thats a sweet set-up, looks small and simple, the best way! I was getting my hands on all these Cali strains, til the dude got busted by the feds. Thats not so easy to come by here in the South.

Thanks bro. ok, im updating on the size, the smallest of the three is 14 inches, the second one is 19inches, and the third is 21inches.

Will they get bigger then around the 21 or is that their full height.. I have a cabinet set-up and I am very interested in the lowryders I wish they would get around 2.5-3 Ft though

no, i think thats as big as they're gonna get. i have about 3 and a half weeks till they are done. yea, 3 feet would be nice, i definetley have the room for it.

OK SORRY FOR THE DELAY. ITS 2 WEEKS FROM HARVEST SO HERE ARE SOME PICS. THE ONE THATS 19 INCHES, I COULDNT GET BECAUSE THE PIC DID NOT UPLOAD FOR SOME REASON. ILL PUT IT UP SOON.
lr2pic1.jpg
lr2pic2.jpg
lr2pic4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom