Does this look like mold or just stem hairs?

sbga420

I broke open a really dry nug i found in a container i had forgotten about for a while, when i broke it open it looked like a small bit of "dust" came off of it.. i decided that it was probably just the trichomes from being so dry.. but I looked and say these fuzzy white hairs right where a tiny stem had broken inside the bud. That's not some kind of mold is it? This is my home grown stash so I hope not because I'll be picking through everything looking for more
Z6fcMDq.jpg
7jFofnd.jpg
mT7eGdP.jpg

hard to tell from those pics but the fist pic the top bit looks like mold. Maybe some more pictures could help. Is there lots of it and concentrated in the middle of the big buds?

Usually the smell gives it away as it is a "musty" kind of smell or it just smells "off" to you. No idea if true but what I have read mold grows from the outside in, so I would think you would see it on the outside and not inside when you break it open.

How about this one, the hairs along the little stem? This is out of my main jar, the stuff from the first pic was from stuff that wasn't fully cured and i accidently left it in a little pill bottle that fell behind my computer desk.
WYXqMbF.jpg

Hi sbga420,

Please excuse the intrusion, however it appears that you may not be reading your private messages.

Private Messages aka "PM's" can be viewed in your UserCP.

We ask that you please use our Photo Gallery to upload and post your photos.

If you need help with the gallery, please check out our Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos.

Questions and/or comments regarding this policy can be addressed by replying to one of the PM's I sent.

Thank you for your understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom