GS1000 1000W high power led grow light is coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight LED

Hey Friends, 1000W high power led grow light is coming..
Here are the parameters.
GS1000_Parameters.jpg
GS100004.JPG
GS1000.jpg

I’m aware of how old the thread is. I only asked because I have this light and flowered with it on my last grow. It did ok but now I have 2 clones flowering and was wondering if this is sufficient. I already ordered a spider farmer ts 2000, just waiting for it to arrive. But if this light will do the job, I’ll let the girls finish with it and use this light strictly for vegging going forward.

I'd say it'd be okay for smaller plants.
What gets me with these lights and many others offered online (prob from the same factory in China) is the misleading data.
Just because it has 200 x 5w LEDs doesn't mean it's a 1000w light.
LEDs are most efficient driven around 50% power, sometimes the lower quality ones need to be driven at 40% to keep them from burning up. Hence why it says 400w draw because of the driver. Also, they rely on very iffy little fans to keep them from overheating. I had one fan sieze up and the light overheated and started melting wires!
Next gripe with these is the diodes are grouped in a small box which makes a column of intense light that doesn't spread evenly over your plants. I had the middle of plants get scorched and the outer branches get leggy from stretching for more light.
That being said, it should be okay for finishing up some clones, etc. I donated all of my chinese LEDs to a local gardening education center who hopefully believed i used them for indoor salad garden LMAO.
When LED shopping look for passive cooling, diodes spread out somewhat, realistic numbers, and obviously good consumer reviews that mention solid customer support.

So with that being said, and thank you for the elaborate explanation. Would you agree that the spider farmer fs 2000 would be optimal for my 3x3? I also found the maxsisun PB2000 that seems to be pretty good also. Fortunately I never finished my payment details on amazon so the light isn’t being shipped after all. Gives me some time to make a decision about what will be best for my specific size tent. I only plan on growing 2 plants at a time. And that was funny about the plants being donated.

So with that being said, and thank you for the elaborate explanation. Would you agree that the spider farmer fs 2000 would be optimal for my 3x3? I also found the maxsisun PB2000 that seems to be pretty good also. Fortunately I never finished my payment details on amazon so the light isn’t being shipped after all. Gives me some time to make a decision about what will be best for my specific size tent. I only plan on growing 2 plants at a time. And that was funny about the plants being donated.
I meant to say that I donated the lights lol

Buy a quality quantum light from a company like HLG or Budget LED, spider farmer uses a coating on their lights that reduces output.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom