2x unknown bag seed
2x Loud seeds Ganja Farmer OG
2x Reserve Privada Tangie

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid?
Mostly indicas

Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
All in various stages of veg

If in Veg... For how long?

BG#2 and unknown bag seed are about 2 months into veg.

Ganja og is a week out of soil.

Tangie just cracked the dirt.

If in Flower stage... For how long?
None.

Indoor or outdoor?
Indoor

Soil or Hydro?
Soil

If soil... what is in your mix?
Fox farm ocean soil

If soil... What size pot?
5 gal

Size of light?
For Veg 8 bulb badboy t5 system
Flower- 1000watt hortilux bulb

Is it aircooled?
Intake fan

Temp of Room/cab?

Any Pests ?
None.

How often are you watering?
Every 2-3 days

Type and strength of ferts used?
Mexican bat guano for veg
Flower nutes are tbd

Now that I got those out of the way a little about my plans for this grow. First off want to thank 420 for being so awesome.
I've been growing for almost a decade and I can say 80% of my knowledge came from this website. I remember being a noob and how overwhelming it can all be and these journals helped me out significantly.

So now that I feel comfortable making a grow journal of my own I hope I can help out any beginners while also gaining knowledge from those in this community because there's always more to learn.

So let's dive in...BG#2 and 2 bagseed (Johnny Bravos) or seeds I found in fire bud from a cousin named Johnny lol are about 2 months into veg I like to let them fill out there pots. Rule #1 More Roots More Fruit.

I start them in the pots they will finish in, I don't believe in transplanting I swear it's a ploy to make people buy more pots than needed lol no I know in some cases it's preferable to save space but we all have our own ways.

I plan to take clones off the BG (will need tips on this) since I know the genes are superb and its feminized but these 2 bagseeds plants are absolutely gorgeous and have great growth patterns and I wouldn't mind keeping them around but don't know if they're male or fem. To solve this problem I took a lower branch from each plant and I'm flowering them under a cfl bulb outside the tent. Once I've determined sex (cross fingers for all female) then I will begin to flower and move the other 4 plants into a new tent.

Well that's all for now I shall get pics up here soon as I know y'all love pics but other than that pull up a chair and enjoy! Any questions from noobs or suggestions from pros please feel free to ask/ tell.

Keep'em green!!

BG#2 top view

20170324_141157.jpg

BG's stalk

20170324_135111.jpg

Group shot BG on the far right JB's to the left and 4 youngsters in the back
20170324_143034_HDR.jpg

Nice looking plants for a T5 setup. Was always curious to see how it producers during the flowering stage. I would take the clones from the female first and wait until the bagseeds show sex. If they are in flower you could wait a few weeks with the females and then take some more clones, put them back in veg and watch those monsters grow. Initially they're deformed and hideous for the first couple of weeks but then you get crazy branching.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Nice looking plants for a T5 setup. Was always curious to see how it producers during the flowering stage. I would take the clones from the female first and wait until the bagseeds show sex. If they are in flower you could wait a few weeks with the females and then take some more clones, put them back in veg and watch those monsters grow. Initially they're deformed and hideous for the first couple of weeks but then you get crazy branching.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine
Thanks for checking them out and yeah for sure T5's are underrated for veg these bad boys do justice. As far as flower they can produce nice looking plants but the yield and quality aren't there compared to HPS/LED imo.

Gonna post some pics I think the branch I took may have showed sex but want to see what you guys think.

As far as what to do I'm thinking of something interesting ..just got 3 autos in so I'm thinking flower the 3 big girls get another tent to move the 4 small ones and the 3 autos into but since I'll be running 12/12 for the photos I'll transition the autos from tent to tent to make sure they're under the 1000 for 12 hours and the other 6 back under the T5

Would this be doing to much ?

Sent from my LG-H811 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yes Sir!!!! Those are looking fantastic Joe! That stalk on that Blueberry Gum is gorgeous, woooooooo!!
G13 Blueberry gum is a strain I havent heard of, ill have to sub to see how these girls turn out. Good luck bro. looking great

Yes Sir!!!! Those are looking fantastic Joe! That stalk on that Blueberry Gum is gorgeous, woooooooo!!
G13 Blueberry gum is a strain I havent heard of, ill have to sub to see how these girls turn out. Good luck bro. looking great
Thanks iceman! Yeah this is my first run of her she's actually G13's best seller here's some info

Blueberry Gum #2 - G13 Labs Cannabis Seeds

-

We are pleased to introduce the new version of one of our best-selling strain, Blueberry Gum. Blueberry Gum #2 is the new, enhanced version which grows wide with evenly spread branches. It is a superb choice for Sea of Green method as well as any other of your favourite way of growing. Blueberry Gum #2 is suitable both for indoor and outdoor cultivation. By improving the previous version G13 Labs has obtained the strain which is more stable and powerful. Its yields are generous and buds are large, dense and covered with gorgeous crystal resin. The flavour and aroma are fruity with citrus notes, mouth-watering as you think. Hard hitting effect will relax both body and soul.

Genetics: Blueberry x Bubblegum x Black Domina

Sex: Feminized

Type: Mostly Indica

Flowering time: 55-60 days

Yields: 450-500g m2 indoor / 600-700 gr/plant outdoor

Flavour: Strawberries with a hint of citrus

Effect: Powerful, relaxing, cerebal

-

"More Roots More Fruit", I like that. I was wondering myself how long I should Veg for, I'm still not sure if i want to flower early or not. I wish there was a good way to split my walk-in closet into two sections. Maybe ill give that a go so i can start flowering on the big ones soon in one section and keep the younger girls vegging for longer.

"More Roots More Fruit", I like that. I was wondering myself how long I should Veg for, I'm still not sure if i want to flower early or not. I wish there was a good way to split my walk-in closet into two sections. Maybe ill give that a go so i can start flowering on the big ones soon in one section and keep the younger girls vegging for longer.
Yeah it's not my line but something I always remebered..going longer in veg can only help so unless you can't wait I'd say do that ..but I'm going thru the same problem especially now that I know the 3 big ones are ladies. I want to start budding asap but need somewhere to put the little ones and I also want to clone all 3 before I flip so the clone dome will need a spot..think I'll have to bite the bullet and grab another tent to put them in. Which won't be so bad because than I can start my autos at the same time.

Yeah it's not my line but something I always remebered..going longer in veg can only help so unless you can't wait I'd say do that ..but I'm going thru the same problem especially now that I know the 3 big ones are ladies. I want to start budding asap but need somewhere to put the little ones and I also want to clone all 3 before I flip so the clone dome will need a spot..think I'll have to bite the bullet and grab another tent to put them in. Which won't be so bad because than I can start my autos at the same time.

Where do you get your tents, I need to get one as well sooner or later and I was wondering if you know some good spots to buy them. I found a few good deals on ebay but where do you go?

Subbed check out my thread click my user name and it's called my new dwc Afghan and flower mother

I've decided to give the bagseeds proper names since they are confirmed ladies

Everyone meet Lagatha

420-magazine-mobile1279963656.jpg

Here is her mainline

420-magazine-mobile218349214.jpg

And a top view she's still being trained but she is stacked virgin tight nodes

420-magazine-mobile1585586092.jpg

And her unknown sister we shall name Rosita

420-magazine-mobile1127700182.jpg

A shot of her mainline

420-magazine-mobile1642679796.jpg

Top view

420-magazine-mobile2074654429.jpg

The Blueberry Gum is looking righteous as well if i may say so .

420-magazine-mobile330627609.jpg

Here is her mainline

420-magazine-mobile1776919483.jpg

Quick funny story if you see at the top of the mainline it's topped that wasn't purposely but while LST'ing I accidentally snapped a main cola but I'm digging how it's turning out actually so may have been a blessing in disguise

Here's a clearer pic of what I mean

420-magazine-mobile694535251.jpg

Top view
420-magazine-mobile392185292.jpg

Update on the Loud seeds Ganja Farmer OG. Looking healthy and growing steady I've started to LST the one in the 5 gallon the other will be when transplanted quick group shot
Ps. They've just been watered excuse the droopiness they have the idous

420-magazine-mobile2144962232.jpg

Top view

420-magazine-mobile326772743.jpg

And last but not least are the 2 baby Tangie's not sure what's up w/ these 2 starting they seemed to be losing some green and growth seems slower than I'm used to never have a problem this early may have been underwatered but fed them and they seem to be bouncing back:

420-magazine-mobile1471925592.jpg

So that's all for now 420 hope ya enjoy ✌

Back
Top Bottom