Jeced's Coco, Perlite Hempy Bucket, Critical Cheese Grow 2017

Jecedjrr

Hi all,
This is my third batch. I started growing earlier this year. I'm new to 420 an looking forward to making new friends and helping out where I can.
This journal will document my Critical Cheese grow. This is my favorite strain!! Exciting times!!
Here's what I'm working with.

Strain: Critical Cheese by Dinafem.

Medium: 2x2 inch rock wool cubes for germination. They will then be repotted to solo cups. Then once more to 2 an1/2 gallon hempy buckets. 50/50 coco perlite.

Nutrients: Advanced Nutes, Sensi grow a&b, Voodoo Juice an B52.

Water: I use tap water (173ppm) to germinate then I use RO water the rest of the grow.

Lights: 8 two foot floros for veg. 600 watt hps with cooled hood for flower.

I'll be vegging in a 2x4 foot tent. Exhaust an carbon filter. I'll be flowering in a 4x4 tent fully equpped. I'll post pics when I figure out how.

At this time we are 2 hours into germination process. i ph'd my tap water to 5.5. Put my rock wool cubes in for 45 minutes. I took them out. Shook out excess water then let them sit in the seedling dome for a half hour. I like them to become room temp an leak excess water a bit. I then maneuvered 5 critical cheese seeds into each of the 5 cubes. Ill feed them plain ph'd 5.7 water for the first week.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:
:(
My apologies, lol. I feel like such a turd!
I must have gotten so wrapped up in the grow+ life, I forgot all about you guys!
The grow turned out well. I’ve continued to grow still today.
This thread should be deleted. I have a few things going on an would like to give it another go here eventually.
Thank you

Back
Top Bottom