KindaMexican's Fire OG & 9lb Hammer Bagseed Soil Grow 2017

Kindamexican

Pictures (Taken July 22nd):

vdRhagZ.jpg
c4JxM8D.jpg
ZdfSpZb.jpg
FKn9tE2.jpg

I found a seed in some Fire OG i purchased from an Oregon dispensary, and i also have kept a seed from a bag of 9lb Hammer (Also OR dispensary) for quite some time. I managed to sprout both the Fire Og & the 9lb Hammer out of soil on July 16th.

July 5th I purchased a Cinex Clone which was in pretty rough condition. My plan with this clone is not to flower, but to mother & clone it. It had hardly any foliage and tons of nutrient issues, as you can see from the cluster fuck of leaf discoloration and necrosis. Although, I can assure you all of the healthy green new growth is my doing. With the help of a transplant into 5 gallons of a mix of worm castings, garden compost, organic potting soil and extra perlite. My 2 bagseed seedlings are also using the same mix of soil which the Cinex was transplanted in.
Also, the Fire OG seedling was planted directly into a 5 gal fabric pot, but the 9lb H is in a Solo cup for now.

I'm watering (6.4-6.8pH) all 3 of my plants with de-chlorinated water mixed with an unmethodical amount of liquid seaweed extract fertilizer. For now, I'm mixing it into my water very very lightly and seeing what works for me, and my plants individually. And that is the only fertilizer i plan to use for now until i encounter issues with deficiencies in which case i may go with top dressing amendments into my soil. I also plan to experiment with compost teas. As for training, i want to avoid as much stress as possible so I'll be trying to just LST and refrain from topping/super-cropping/hurting the plant in general.

All of this is currently happening in a 2x2x4 tent for now. Temperature inside sits between 73-78 degrees Fahrenheit at all times. Humidity inside is between 49 & 61%.

I plan to purchase a 2nd & taller tent for flowering. As well as a 2nd & 3rd light, but at the moment i am using a cheap ass 130w LED which i will veg with until i can determine sex. At which point i will make a decision on which lights i will buy. Suggestions are greatly welcome until then, my budget for each light will be $120. I would prefer technology like LEDs & COBs & such. I would also prefer to avoid anything like HPS, MH.

My Photoperiod for veg will be 20 hours on, 4 hours off.

My Equipment List:

Clip On Circulation Fan 6" -
7184F3d6ReL_SL1500_.jpg

Ventech 440 CFM Exhaust Fan + Carbon Filter (Bought Second Hand)

5 Gallon Fabric Pot -
91tO5f4eq1L_SL1500_.jpg

Programmable Digital Timer Switch -
61zrFJ3N1tL_SL1100_.jpg

pH Calibration Solution -
613YJEk7CsL_SL1000_.jpg

Digital PH Meter -
61MBR6zNjtL_SL1300_.jpg

130w Cheap-o LED (TEMPORARY) -
Lightimetunnel 300W Full Spectrum Lamp

2x2x4 Grow Tent -
61Tf4hh72_L_SL1000_.jpg

Seaweed Extract 11% -
711qk1blL4L_SL1500_.jpg

Thermometer/Humidity Meter -
612lLzMNL6L_SL1000_.jpg

If i left anything out please let me know, advice greatly appreciated.

re: KindaMexican's Fire OG & 9lb Hammer Bagseed Soil Grow 2017

Thanks pennywise. I don't if i mentioned or not, but this IS my 2nd grow ever.
My first grow ended when i found big ol' stinky balls on both my 2 random bagseed.

Thanks pennywise. I don't if i mentioned or not, but this IS my 2nd grow ever.
My first grow ended when i found big ol' stinky balls on both my 2 random bagseed.
Subbed I love 9lb hammer!! I am running that strain next run in fall

Subbed I love 9lb hammer!! I am running that strain next run in fall

Dude, that flower would knock me on my ass at night if i couldnt sleep, and thats really what I'm looking for. I was stoooked to find a seed in the 1/4 i bought

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom