Tryan2grow1 - DWC - White Widow AF - LED Mars-Hydro Reflector 96

tryan2grow1

Here we go team. Today two White Widow Auto Flowers were put to germinate. This grow is in my 20X36X60 tent. These plants shall grow in bubbles in 5gal buckets armed with each it's own air pump. The tent has two fans and a weather station along with a ventilation fan and filter of the 6 inch variety. For germination and pictures two cfl lights are available along with the main source of light coming from a Mars-Hydro Reflector 96. Please join in and follow along. Let the fun begin.

Here are the seeds
420-magazine-mobile760288827.jpg

Germinating directly in rapid rooters.
420-magazine-mobile422600199.jpg

Looks good. Very happy with the nirvana product i am growing now.

So far this has been my seed bank go to. Have grown one Blue Mystic and one Northern Light. Both autos. Still have lemon OG Haze to produce. Thank you for looking in SS.

Annnnnnnd we’re off! I swear the breaking of a seed through a case releases chemicals that send out cheesy poof signals. They will be all over here like flies now lol

UA, you are awesome. You keep me laughing. Please, don't stop....or is that don't, stop. Let's hope #2 follows suit. Glad to have you along.

We now have two plants team. The second White Widow broke the surface last night. Nirvana's seed germination stands at 100% for me. Nice!

Thank you to all for looking in.

Pack it up, pack it in. Let me begin...following along :laughtwo: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Interested in seeing how this one turns out. I have a fast version from seedsman. Everyone loves the widow.

:passitleft:

So far my first grow produced a bag seed of couch lock weed, then the second produced two strains of getter done weed in Northern Light and Blue Mystic. Now this White Widow will be matured to become couch lock to resupply the med cabinet with choices. Couch lock for putting one down and wake and bake for daytime. Thanks for looking in.

Back
Top Bottom