Please sacrifice a few minutes to help me

solareclipse

hi...recently i bought about 20 autos seeds....maybe 12-13 different stains ...i use coco with perlite and a normal soil from market all mixed three...coco-market soil-perlite...at first i start with 2 sweet skunk and one afghan skunk....2 weeks about later i plant 1 more sweet skunk and one afghan skunk...later i plant some more...i will try with the pictures to explain what happened....first i want to say i did somemistakes like overwatering and early feeding but i cant believe what happens...i try to fix it but i cant ...and a blue mystic...iforgot that

this is an afghan skunk more than 30 days old and i put my finger so u finger out how tall is...
so.....
fghank_skunk_30_Small_.jpg

same excactly...sweet cheese this time 30+ days old
30_days_sweet_cheese_auto3_Small_.jpg

this is also afghn skunk 30+ days
afghn_skumk_30_8_Small_.jpg
\

this is afghan skunk 15 days old about...huge different...hope didnt confused the fotos

afghan_Small_4.jpg

here is the blue mystic and i saw the leaves like this today

bluemystikoo_Small_.jpg

blue mystic also..same plant

bluemystiko_Small_.jpg

blue mystic same plant...use 3 fotos in case cant see the leaf problem

bluemustic_Small_.jpg

here is a sweet skunk 12-15 days old huge different from others

sweetskunk_12-15_days_1_Small_.jpg

sweet skunk 30+ days old ...so small?why?help!!!!!!!!

30_days_sweet_cheese_auto_Small_.jpg

afghan skunk skunk 30+days old...so small again...please!!!!what happened?

afgahan_skunk_30_Small_.jpg

sweet cheese the third one also have problem but is better than others
sweet_skunk_small_problem.jpg

i want to upload the pictures-post because i believe i made some mistakes with fotos...if yes i will try to correct them...thank u very much

Re: please sacrifise a few minutes to help me...

hi...recently i bought about 20 autos seeds....maybe 12-13 different stains ...i use coco with perlite and a normal soil from market all mixed three...coco-market soil-perlite...at first i start with 2 sweet skunk and one afghan skunk....2 weeks about later i plant 1 more sweet skunk and one afghan skunk...later i plant some more...i will try with the pictures to explain what happened....first i want to say i did somemistakes like overwatering and early feeding but i cant believe what happens...i try to fix it but i cant ...and a blue mystic...iforgot that

this is an afghan skunk more than 30 days old and i put my finger so u finger out how tall is...
so.....
fghank_skunk_30_Small_.jpg

same excactly...sweet cheese this time 30+ days old
30_days_sweet_cheese_auto3_Small_.jpg

this is also afghn skunk 30+ days
afghn_skumk_30_8_Small_.jpg
\

this is afghan skunk 15 days old about...huge different...hope didnt confused the fotos

afghan_Small_4.jpg

bluemystikoo_Small_.jpg

bluemystiko_Small_.jpg

in this blue mystic i saw the leaf discoloured today...

bluemustic_Small_.jpg

in this one i saw the small leaf like this ntoday....grrrrr....please god?????

sweet skunk 30+ days old ...so small?why?help!!!!!!!!

30_days_sweet_cheese_auto_Small_.jpg

afghan skunk skunk 30+days old...so small again...please!!!!what happened?

afgahan_skunk_30_Small_.jpg

sweet cheese the third one also have problem but is better than others
sweet_skunk_small_problem.jpg

i want to upload the pictures-post because i believe i made some mistakes with fotos...if yes i will try to correct them...thank u very much

the new ones is much better and bigger....they are taller even half age of the 3....but in new ones blue mystic and sweet cheese i saw the leaf problem...

please take some time to help me.....
ask me whatever u likje...
tell me what i can do even if too risky....
i know i have the others to get some buds but why to lose those ?
also i had a pineaplle express and birds left only the white branch...just germinated...same with a speed+
it was 12-13 plants and now 10....
i saw on cotton today a naco purps seed open..this time i will use something for birds tillget bigger coz it is outdoor grow in pots from 9 to 11-13 liters pots...
sorry i wrote down too many but i am sad-angry-dissapointed and all the bad feelings someone have...my pineaplle express...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......crying....lol

maybe i confused some names...the leaf discoloured is from short staff autoregular #1...the blue mystic

What kind of lights are they under, and what is the schedule?

they r under sun....today 30 celcium.....potsfrom 8-11-13 litres.....coco mixed with perlite and some of market soil ....my mistakes in begin was overwaterthem and some feedind....no lot feeding....more than 15 days now i dont overwater them and no use ferts...the new ones are taller and is half time....same strain same seed bank

i was trying to find the thank button and couldnt find....and the like button as well

i will see again later because they expect me to a table for food with a familly friend....thank u guys...i will be back soon.thanks a lot/..repect:Namaste:

Please tell us about your water.........
How are you watering them now?
How often, do you let them dry out between waterings?
What type of water supply are you using?
Do you check the water for pH?
Let it sit overnight to expel the chorine?

Hmmmm...

Well, severe overwatering can produce plants like that, and they do take quite a long time to recover. But since you're growing in mostly perlite and coco, which drains very well, they should have managed to have grown past that by now I would think. The issue may be as simple as overwatering and overfeeding causing stunting. However, there are such things as plant viruses and diseases, about which I know absolutely nothing.
I'm a bit of a Neanderthal grower and never approached it in a very studious way. So rather than say 'maybe' and 'what if' all day, I will PM VillageIdiot and see if he will come over. He has a much greater depth of knowledge than I do and can come at this more systematically.

Thank you Weaselcracker! :thanks::Namaste:

Hmmmm...

Well, severe overwatering can produce plants like that, and they do take quite a long time to recover. But since you're growing in mostly perlite and coco, which drains very well, they should have managed to have grown past that by now I would think. The issue may be as simple as overwatering and overfeeding causing stunting. However, there are such things as plant viruses and diseases, about which I know absolutely nothing.
I'm a bit of a Neanderthal grower and never approached it in a very studious way. So rather than say 'maybe' and 'what if' all day, I will PM VillageIdiot and see if he will come over. He has a much greater depth of knowledge than I do and can come at this more systematically.

Re: please sacrifise a few minutes to help me

Hey guys!

So outdoor throws in a whole new pile of random questions. Basically outdoor in soil is so easy people actually plant in the spring and come back in the fall and harvest. Not recommended but doable.

Outdoor in pots also doable in large enough pots (not your problem just making a point).

The point is given good air and light they should grow bigger then that without any nutes and not much water. So even though you had a decent starting point something got whacked along the way which will take a bit to understand.

All of that is irrelevant. (the why is later...)

This is why Autos are not for beginners. You are not in control. A misstep can cause premature flowering easily. I can explain why but the point is any mistake you make is 1000 times worse with an auto. They are great if you aren't going to make any mistakes.

As previously stated you already diagnosed a number of issues that I also still see the remnants of in the plants so good you fixed those and hopefully you are back on the rails but that stress already started a few to prematurely flower.

Now if it were not an auto you could do some things and revert it back to veg and bring them along and get them big again before flowering.

In any case the ones that started flowering have started. So they are on their way. Start upping the bloom nuts. Not a lot. they are small and will never get big. Myself, in my space, I'd probably toss them so the space could get a clone. But you are outside so it doen't matter.

For the ones that are still in veg I would add some good natural EWC (earth Worm Castings) or EWC tea or store bought EWC tea to get those girls rolling.

You have a pH issue. So you need to start either pHing your water or getting the EWC in there fast (why I recommend a tea) to clean that up.

Since that soil mix is virtually dead and not being feed you have to manage pH closely.

I suspect cold temps at night along with underfeeding due to pH problems caused early flowering.

Please tell us about your water.........
How are you watering them now?
How often, do you let them dry out between waterings?
What type of water supply are you using?
Do you check the water for pH?
Let it sit overnight to expel the chorine?

when i start them i water them neayrly every 2 days...it wasnt so hot then and barerly the soil was dry...i saw the signs of overwatering and overfeeding(i put some 20-20-20- on soil before germinated..but after the 15th day i realise someting is going on and i start to use water from bottle.mineral.i get some acid and ph meter and give 6.5-7.0 every since i see the soil tottaly dry..and le it dry for a day or a few hoyrs..i dont use yet any feedings except the last one ....the last one also got same problem (it is small) but produce buds so i give a bo bloom ...1 ml in a 1.5 litre mineral
botlle water.

Hmmmm...

thank u...:Namaste:

Hey guys!

So outdoor throws in a whole new pile of random questions. Basically outdoor in soil is so easy people actually plant in the spring and come back in the fall and harvest. Not recommended but doable.

Outdoor in pots also doable in large enough pots (not your problem just making a point).

The point is given good air and light they should grow bigger then that without any nutes and not much water. So even though you had a decent starting point something got whacked along the way which will take a bit to understand.

All of that is irrelevant. (the why is later...)

This is why Autos are not for beginners. You are not in control. A misstep can cause premature flowering easily. I can explain why but the point is any mistake you make is 1000 times worse with an auto. They are great if you aren't going to make any mistakes.

As previously stated you already diagnosed a number of issues that I also still see the remnants of in the plants so good you fixed those and hopefully you are back on the rails but that stress already started a few to prematurely flower.

Now if it were not an auto you could do some things and revert it back to veg and bring them along and get them big again before flowering.

In any case the ones that started flowering have started. So they are on their way. Start upping the bloom nuts. Not a lot. they are small and will never get big. Myself, in my space, I'd probably toss them so the space could get a clone. But you are outside so it doen't matter.

For the ones that are still in veg I would add some good natural EWC (earth Worm Castings) or EWC tea or store bought EWC tea to get those girls rolling.

You have a pH issue. So you need to start either pHing your water or getting the EWC in there fast (why I recommend a tea) to clean that up.

Since that soil mix is virtually dead and not being feed you have to manage pH closely.

I suspect cold temps at night along with underfeeding due to pH problems caused early flowering.

i believe u r tottaly right...my acions fuked up the soil and now is not working well....
u know i am growing 8 years from those years i grow autos 6 times but what happened...the last 2 years i grow nothing and i was like niewby ...i was so exciting and act as anew guy...
about ph ..i do measure ph but i never measure the run out...next time i will water them i will check it out..
like u said...thoe are autos and spend already the time they got...they have left few weeks nothing can do to catch the time to get a propper auto..by the way the shape of the is like this coz i try to train them (more stress)..this happened to the first thrree the other 7-8 i got going well except those 2 ...the 5th 6th 7th picture have a leaf discoulored from the young ones...and the 8th foto have the 3rd node the right one (u can see in picture-cant explain-dont know the proper words...
i know the 3 is finished i still got 7-8 more..from those i saw on 2 problems as i describe u ...5th-6th-7th picture is the leaf discoulored and the 8th pictue the 3rd right node..on those i believe u can understand what happens...the discoloured is prbably a deficiency the 8th picturei dont know why is like this..
thak u very much.apricciate...and sorry for my english..not very good..

about the 3 i have from start it is ok i accept it i over-kill them but the new ones i take care of them verygood...no samemistakes...those 2 plants have problem and is quit early to fix it...the discoulored leaf and the other one which the 3rd node on the right the leaf is small and purple in midlle...if u cant see i will capture a foto closer..thank u guys for ur time..

bluemystikoo_Small_.jpg

bluemystiko_Small_.jpg

bluemustic_Small_.jpg

and here is the one i sai on 3rd node...i accidentaly erase itfrom the pre-post...

Back
Top Bottom