1080w LED Inferno

Site moves fffffast!

Tanks for the DIY. Nice heads-up on the glue. :thanks:

Welcome JW. This is a great place to visit and I know you're gonna dig it. :welcome:

Credit thing had me wondering too! What a ride. :surf:

Site moves fffffast!

Tanks for the DIY. Nice heads-up on the glue. :thanks:

Welcome JW. This is a great place to visit and I know you're gonna dig it. :welcome:

Credit thing had me wondering too! What a ride. :surf:

ya make sure you get the glue free all the way around before even breaking the glass. also where gloves glass isn't a joke. it cut threw my leather gloves.

My 180 jumbo has an issue. One quadrant has gone out.

Just thought I would share that. A about 8 months or so old.

Note to buyers...

-go-

My 180 jumbo has an issue. One quadrant has gone out.

Just thought I would share that. A about 8 months or so old.

Note to buyers...

-go-

That sounds like one of the power supplies died. That's what it is about 90% of the time. Each power supply powers 3 to 4 rows. That should be a quick fix for them. Hopefully the return time isn't too long.

Hmm... Warranty still good if you break out the glass, I wonder?

wow what a journal +reps to everyone for amazing info!!im on my fist grow in a 80cmx80cmx120cm tent 300wcfl and further 2 30w cfls,starting 6 plants i know way to many but i may have some males in there!just some info would be good guys on how many plants i should have in there if lights are sufficient for veg and flower?when to start nutes too would be good many thanks

Hey Irish, I remember when I had my 300, and holy crap. I remember it making the plants so short they were too short...LOL!

It's a badass unit! My payment has been processed and my light is en-route to Mike! Shouldn't be long now!

Have a good day everyone!

-Go

Thanx for the warm welcome.
You guys are making me blush LED red :thanks:
Great group of folks over here, no negative vibes at all, I've checked out Irish's thread and some others and everybody is very kewl over here.

How's the temps lately?
I went by the local Hydro store and got a few things spoke with "the dude" behind the counter about silacate, one of his big selling points was it makes the surface hard and makes it difficult for pests to penatrate and suck the life out of plants, along with helping with temp. & t-planting stress's, I might try it out next time around.
Regards,
J.W.
yup i was trying to get him over here for a min. everyone JW is good peoples that has been apart of my threads and led growing before i even posted on this forum. show some love to him and show him how we do it on 420mag!

JW pull up a chair and enjoy the show, i promise u will learn something that can help you i latter grows. very smart growers here

wow what a journal +reps to everyone for amazing info!!im on my fist grow in a 80cmx80cmx120cm tent 300wcfl and further 2 30w cfls,starting 6 plants i know way to many but i may have some males in there!just some info would be good guys on how many plants i should have in there if lights are sufficient for veg and flower?when to start nutes too would be good many thanks

to be honest it all depends on how big you veg them to.

as far as the feeding it all depends on ur medium. like FFOF has food in it so you could go 3 weeks without feeding, where Shun Shine#4 dosent and you would want to feed right away. just always start off feeding light and work you way up to a higher feed.

Back
Top Bottom