1080w LED Inferno

Yes and they are some great buds........I do have a little hick up with my grow if any one can help.My plants are looking good an all but I am worried as I am using an organic ingredient with my first hydro bubble grow.And the problem is the organic is creating a lot of the bad bio.to form on my roots.I have flushed or have a sepperate bubbler that I use ph water with clearex or sometimes add a little 3 percent peroxide and bubble it till ph goes up.Mostly I use water.But any way if any one knows of any cure to get the slime to subside Or thinks its unevitable and nothing more I can do than what I am doing Id be veary greatfull. :peace:
from what ive always been told is dont mix organics with hydro.
Gypsom. 2 gms per 10 liters. Gypsom is cheap, Plaster of Paris becomes gypsom again, after it gets wet.
It won't bollox your pH.
thank you sir!

Hey IB

I think I found something to mix with the DM. Mater Magic has 4% Calcium. I was prowling HD the other day (got the HPS sticks too) and found Ironite Mineral Supplement. The calcium in Ironite is 12%, more than anything else I found. It is a 1-0-1 formula. The website is Ironite.com if you click labels-MSDS you can see the break down of minerals. 10 pound bag was only $9.67.

I'm thinking DM Red with the Ironite and Epsom salts (for the magnesium) would be a great mix.
thats what i was talking about the other day mater magic might be a good mic with the DM red or any of the TRF's.

not HPS sticks my friend NPS. (No Pest Stripes) glade you found them, they work great.

as far as that other stuff, it might be too much Cal for our plants and cause problems.

Why not Gypsum or D. lime for Ca, have you all already covered this?
i am sure its been covered allot of times? i blame it on my meds! makes me forget stuff all the time.lol

i would use lime if my soil PH is off, but if its good i dont want to mess with the lime and cause the PH to go too high.

so this is what i need? Espoma Garden Gypsum 5 Lb - Fertilizers | BackyardGardener.com

heres some info i found

Gypsum is important for Calcium, but it takes forever to dissolve and be absorbed by plants. Lime does the same thing, but a little quicker, however, it alters your pH upwards a bit, which might be a good thing -- you should test it and if it is 6.5 or below, add lime instead -- you can broadcast about 1oz per square foot on the surface.
Another possibility is scratching in some bone-meal for good fertilizer and Calcium. Or, try watering with 1 tablespoonful of Calcium-Nitrate per gallon of water once per month. Neither of these measures will alter pH.

why not just use the Bio starter plus and use the cal in that and also enjoy all the micro life it has? its a pretty low NPK.

well i can say the GLH 180w works.

Hey everyone day 44 of flower (week six with a few days)
IMG_0538_copy.jpg

IMG_0539_copy.jpg

IMG_0540_copy.jpg

IMG_0541_copy.jpg

IMG_0542_copy.jpg

IMG_0543_copy.jpg

IMG_0544_copy.jpg

IMG_0545_copy.jpg
Soil - White Widow - LED - Grow Journal - 2010

man i cant wait to get my 2 in this week!:yahoo:

here is my mental floos with OC+. during early stages of veg i did one feeding of grow big and big bloom. to help get a kick start on it. :) no flowers yet but im at day 11 of of today , pics are from day 7 flower.
my_grow_273.jpg
my_grow_275.jpg
my_grow_274.jpg

MF, OC+ on the right
my_grow_270.jpg

Those buds would fail a field sobriety test, they're stumblin' drunk and falling over from being too top heavy, my kinda gals.

b
for real.lol
That's an understatement! You're killing it, kid! Good job. That first pic looks like 2 plants in a 4 x 4. Is this correct?
not my pics, their some else grow on here i posted a link under the pics. its one 180w with one White widow, not too sure in the size of the area.

Heres a recap of the pics posted since a few pacs were back a page

Hey seen the invite to show my Mater Magic / OC+ girls off. I added some organic supplements and buffering to Roots Organic, then put a full dose according to the bottle of Mater Magic and 1/3 dose of OC+. My reasoning was to add more sources for the same nutes so she can be picky.

I have been watering and water/mollasses only.

I am gonna harvest a cola off this girl to meet my needs and let her go another week or so, or the whole thing...OCD thing I don't always have control over...;)

This is my Super Lemon Haze in that mix...only thing I added besides molasses (every 3rd watering approximately) was her initial hydrated lime (tablespoon in a gallon of water), she was the girl I noticed the low PH on...the others got preventative liming to start with.

Super_Lemon_Haze_on_day_63.jpg

And this is my Cheese on day 36 of 12/12. Same deal, no other supplements.
Cheese_on_day_36_of_bloom.jpg

I think these "cheap" nutes work pretty okie dokie. :)

I have another 5 ft SLH that kinda went giant on me when I decided to not control her.
The_Corner_Beast_on_day_311.jpg

:peace: (Hope you don't mind the pics, if too much let me know I can edit post.)

nice pics MH:bravo:

i thought ill throw a few pics up also i just took. of mainly the DM red and one of the OC+

the Red DM plants are so fat i cant put both of my hands together around it. i have some big hands to.

heres the OC+ big cola
100_3385.JPG
100_3386.JPG

Heres the DM Red plants, these are just two of the bigger tops.
100_3391.JPG
100_3389.JPG
100_3392.JPG
100_33881.JPG
100_33871.JPG

V3_007_phixr.JPG

Here is one of my ladies using DM red. I've had all sorts of deficiencies as you can see from a couple of the older fan leaves and some of the lower growth. She looks way better than a week and a half ago.

She also has a bit of OC+ in her, and a few feedings of FF Grow Big.

:peacetwo:

Marley

here is my mental floos with OC+. during early stages of veg i did one feeding of grow big and big bloom. to help get a kick start on it. :) no flowers yet but im at day 11 of of today , pics are from day 7 flower.
my_grow_273.jpg
my_grow_275.jpg
my_grow_274.jpg

MF, OC+ on the right
my_grow_270.jpg

Yah I hear you on not using any organic in hydro.So far it seems like a pain to use this stuff.I know I am going to loose out on flavor and aroma if I stop using.I may half to shop around for an alternative or try filtering it out before adding to my res.or something IDK.UGGGG realy a hard choice.Next grow I will try something new I think.thanks Irish I knew if I asked this on your forum I would have had a million responces but like you said problubly less of a headache to find an alternative.:peace:

for real.lol

not my pics, their some else grow on here i posted a link under the pics. its one 180w with one White widow, not too sure in the size of the area.

Oh no, I know! LOL! I should've been more clear. I was talking about your pics and then wanted to know the dimensions of the WW grow. I checked that link, thanks. Keep up the good work! :grinjoint:

Yah I hear you on not using any organic in hydro.So far it seems like a pain to use this stuff.I know I am going to loose out on flavor and aroma if I stop using.I may half to shop around for an alternative or try filtering it out before adding to my res.or something IDK.UGGGG realy a hard choice.Next grow I will try something new I think.thanks Irish I knew if I asked this on your forum I would have had a million responces but like you said problubly less of a headache to find an alternative.:peace:
ya bro i am a noobie when it comes to organic or hydro, but from what ive read some organics just dont mix good in hydro, i could see why, adding shits/poops to water seems like its not a good combo.lol. plant base organics seem to do fine in hydro, just some of the shits dont and i am sure a few others dont. I know Green fuse organics do great put like i said its plant extracts
Oh no, I know! LOL! I should've been more clear. I was talking about your pics and then wanted to know the dimensions of the WW grow. I checked that link, thanks. Keep up the good work! :grinjoint:

OH, i see. sorry, i got confused.
thanks for the good words on my pics. :thanks:

Yes I have heard nothing but good things when it comes to the green fuse.I am still using the FF but like you said not a good ideal to add poop and castings even thow the feeding chart says to.Its starting to show bad affects for hydro.I am going to stop using the big bloom all togeather.Its more like a tea in my opinion even thow the chart says to use for hydro or soil I dont think its a good ideal does more harm than good.Works at first as it has all the good organisms but the bad ones quickly take over.:peace:

PS I just looked into the green fuse.I did not know they made a green fuse root stimulator.Sweet I may half to give this a try to suppliment out the ff big bloom...There purpose is the same?lol I dont know why they call it big bloom.For hydro from what I have read this green fuse has realy cought my attention.:peace:

GF bloom is a killer product. my friend has done multiple side x sides with it and without, the buds with the GF were always more frostier and smelled way stronger, plus they were always fatter but its mainly help with quality, these buds right now might be some of the more frostier buds ive grown, not too sure thought because my buds were pretty kick ass last time but i think these ones might top that? i used GF my last grow also just not as long i started maybe week 5. i can say the smell is allot stronger with these ones.

ive never seen results with the GF roots or veg one and my friend hasn't tried it yet either, but if it works as good as their bloom one their it should be a kick ass product. ive been wanting to try it myself, but i have other plans this grow maybe ill try it in my other room.

GF bloom is a killer product. my friend has done multiple side x sides with it and without, the buds with the GF were always more frostier and smelled way stronger, plus they were always fatter but its mainly help with quality, these buds right now might be some of the more frostier buds ive grown, not too sure thought because my buds were pretty kick ass last time but i think these ones might top that? i used GF my last grow also just not as long i started maybe week 5. i can say the smell is allot stronger with these ones.

ive never seen results with the GF roots or veg one and my friend hasn't tried it yet either, but if it works as good as their bloom one their it should be a kick ass product. ive been wanting to try it myself, but i have other plans this grow maybe ill try it in my other room.

Yah it is a bit spendy I think it was like 30 bucks qt for the regular and 40 for the small bottle of extra streangth.I may not need it but at least I am paying for something thats processed well and not split up into that expensive mj nute scam.lol.Man that just makes me ill..No one likes to be riped off.But any way yah still have the ff grow and tiger bloom along with the dry enhancers that have the full range of macro and micro.The big bloom/guano and castings n stuff is just starving my plants from getting the o2.If it didnt smell sweet you would think it was root rot.But any way thanks for bringing the green fuse to my attention.:peace:

Before they knew I valued such things, my dogs knocked a couple of outdoor pots over so they could roll in the dirt after I used fish ferts, so watch out for fido ;).

yep, the Mater Magic is rank, but MH, that plant you posted with the Mater Magic/OC+ combo is just beautiful!

Being slow-release, maybe the Mater Magic helps fill in any gaps produced by temps/irrigation in controlled-release OC+, Dynamite, etc.

In any case, I've got two of those goofy looking little tomato bottles that I need to use up somehow, so I'll work them into my plans somewhere ;).

My gut feeling is that mixing a good TRF with a good CRF is a very good idea, and it keeps the grow "just add water" if that's what you want to do, which is something I don't want to compromise on.

It's just too easy to go back to mixing nutes. You still have the option of adding supplements if you want to, but it's nice to have the choice.

My current plants are swelling and frosting up pretty well on just the DM and OC+, so it looks like they're getting everything they need.

I'm glad the weather cooled down, I had temps in the mid 80's and RH up to 55 a few days ago. Much better now, and that's really going to help with the second half of bloom.

I think I'll try the Mater Magic/OC+ combo when I transplant the two Sunset Kush moms I'm going to flower out. See how that works in coco.

I found that Bio-tone� Starter Plus at lowes, used that and OC+/Mater Magic with ffof/perlite and 700watts of 15 band LEDs. I started germinating seeds Oct. 23, and I have 5th set of leaves starting, in soil. I am taking pics and documenting, going to start a journal soon, but from what I can tell, everything looks very healthy, rich green, seems like a new set of leaves coming every other day! When the lights are off, temps are at 71, for 2 hours the room is at 91, the rest is a warmup to 91 from the low and then the cooldown, the doors get opened for approximately 6 hours during the warm time, reduces to 82 during that time, hoping to simulate the day more naturally. Thanks to Irishboy and others on this site, I think that everything gonna be alright!! (Now that my PH is straight!!) :passitleft:

QUOTE=IrishBoy;1199140]the two 180's are on their way. the new tent should be up and running this weekend and the new clones should be started the following weekend. gonna mess around with the DM Red this grow, from looking at my plants right now i am sold on it 100%[/QUOTE]

Alright!! I love your journals, bro!! Keep up the good work!:thanks::bravo::passitleft:[

Back
Top Bottom