1080w LED Inferno

the two 180's are on their way. the new tent should be up and running this weekend and the new clones should be started the following weekend. gonna mess around with the DM Red this grow, from looking at my plants right now i am sold on it 100%

Alrighty then, how big a tent? Hempy? :popcorn:

:peace:

Well, Guys Just spent the last 3 nights reading ALL these pages, SOME really Good ,Good info on them DM, and OC+ Nutes... Thanks so much for all this INFO!

I also hate spending all that $$$$ on rip off Nutes sold by the big Companies etc etc...
Been a while since I been on your post Irish, But man you have Out done yourself again , and again... Please keep the info coming on these TRF and all the best on the rest of your grow here....Them Women, since they are not Girls anymore.... LoL are Looking WONDERFull!

Yah it is a bit spendy I think it was like 30 bucks qt for the regular and 40 for the small bottle of extra streangth.I may not need it but at least I am paying for something thats processed well and not split up into that expensive mj nute scam.lol.Man that just makes me ill..No one likes to be riped off.But any way yah still have the ff grow and tiger bloom along with the dry enhancers that have the full range of macro and micro.The big bloom/guano and castings n stuff is just starving my plants from getting the o2.If it didnt smell sweet you would think it was root rot.But any way thanks for bringing the green fuse to my attention.:peace:
ya the GF goes a long ways 3/4 of a TSP per gal. so its not too bad but still pricey.
it truly is sad how these big time nute company's rip us off, the make lots of loot off of us.
ive heard good things about the FF Chia ching

I found that Bio-tone� Starter Plus at lowes, used that and OC+/Mater Magic with ffof/perlite and 700watts of 15 band LEDs. I started germinating seeds Oct. 23, and I have 5th set of leaves starting, in soil. I am taking pics and documenting, going to start a journal soon, but from what I can tell, everything looks very healthy, rich green, seems like a new set of leaves coming every other day! When the lights are off, temps are at 71, for 2 hours the room is at 91, the rest is a warmup to 91 from the low and then the cooldown, the doors get opened for approximately 6 hours during the warm time, reduces to 82 during that time, hoping to simulate the day more naturally. Thanks to Irishboy and others on this site, I think that everything gonna be alright!! (Now that my PH is straight!!) :passitleft:
pm sent on the subject.
QUOTE=IrishBoy;1199140]the two 180's are on their way. the new tent should be up and running this weekend and the new clones should be started the following weekend. gonna mess around with the DM Red this grow, from looking at my plants right now i am sold on it 100%

Alright!! I love your journals, bro!! Keep up the good work!:thanks::bravo::passitleft:[[/QUOTE]
thank you very much for the kind words.
Alrighty then, how big a tent? Hempy? :popcorn:

:peace:
3'11"x3'11" x6'7" GrowLab GL 120
Well, Guys Just spent the last 3 nights reading ALL these pages, SOME really Good ,Good info on them DM, and OC+ Nutes... Thanks so much for all this INFO!

I also hate spending all that $$$$ on rip off Nutes sold by the big Companies etc etc...
Been a while since I been on your post Irish, But man you have Out done yourself again , and again... Please keep the info coming on these TRF and all the best on the rest of your grow here....Them Women, since they are not Girls anymore.... LoL are Looking WONDERFull!

lol. thanks man:passitleft:

on my next grow starting in a week or so will have some info on the DM more because i am going to make it my main focus to lean how to find the best combo with the DM red. going to mix in some DM Mater Magic and on some other plants mix in some TR organics thats last about a month or so. just going to play around with different things to find what works best for me. i am in love with my DM red buds, their crazy fat compared to the others.

got my Grow Lab tent set up. the setup was real easy took around 15min with a friend.

thickness and quality is great. and the fact it holds 100lbs is very good.

the bad thing that pisses me off is it leeks light all over the place! all threw out the zippers, and the stitching all around the vent flaps, threw the window a little
every where. i also found a pin hole that let allot of light in. these GL tents are not light proof all that good. i doubt it is enough to mess with the plants as long as you try to keep the room light off or window covered or whatever lets allot of light into ur room. you can cover the light leeks with tap everywhere, but i should have to do that! i just had the room light on with a CFL 20w light bulb and it was enough to make the leeks show up big time.

besides that is a great tent.lol

100_3396.JPG
100_3395.JPG
100_3394.JPG

heres a video that show what i mean

If it were me, I'd be firing off a nasty letter to their CS dept. On a side note, are you gonna be getting Mike's new side-lighting bars? I'm really looking forward to seeing what that's about. At any rate, cheers to the new tent and I hope in its lifetime it helps you produce hundreds of pounds of quality smoke! Peace.

Yeah Irish,
I hear ya on them light leaks ,Takes Awhile to find em all, But My wasn`t that bad I had a 1000HPS lighting any up from inside ;-)

I decided to go to Home depot Bought some smaller steel studs 1/58 and tracks and built a 5 by 10 unit and wrapped them inside and out with B&W poly Nice and study and really cheap to do...

it is a great tent! how many plants are u gonna do under the two 180w?
its a very heavy duty tent and very nice not counting all the little light leaks. the bad thing is it is so reflective that a little light bounces around everywhere in their. i am gonna throw a blanket over the top to cover some area where light leaks from the zippers and a few air ports. but i want to let it be know for some people that have a grow area where allot of light in in that space.

i am gonna start with 4 plants and see how that goes, if things get too dense they next time ill go 3 plants in a triangle shape.

If it were me, I'd be firing off a nasty letter to their CS dept. On a side note, are you gonna be getting Mike's new side-lighting bars? I'm really looking forward to seeing what that's about. At any rate, cheers to the new tent and I hope in its lifetime it helps you produce hundreds of pounds of quality smoke! Peace.

its not going to do any good they know about the leaks as i did, just didnt think it was that many little leaks. but i picked this tent because of the 100lbs weight it could hold, if it wasn't for that i would have went with the Secret Jardin DR120 Grow Tent for sure. its allot more easier to open up from the front and it more light tight out of any other tent, but it only hold around 66lbs

no light bars this time, something happen with the production or something like that. so they never came in to mike i believe. Maybe when i havest my current grow ill get them for the other girls? but on this next grow it will be just the two 180's the whole time, then in the other room it will be two 300's
Yeah Irish,
I hear ya on them light leaks ,Takes Awhile to find em all, But My wasn`t that bad I had a 1000HPS lighting any up from inside ;-)

I decided to go to Home depot Bought some smaller steel studs 1/58 and tracks and built a 5 by 10 unit and wrapped them inside and out with B&W poly Nice and study and really cheap to do...

ya their all fixable, but just sux you pay good money and have to fix things like that when the company could fix those issues very easy.

you are a smart man, for making ur own! if i had the space i would build a big room like that for sure. i have friends that build bad ass room out of wood and the whole deal for cheap. but for indoors you way is very good.
got any pics you can post on here?

ya thats what im gonna do 3 nice size ones, next grow. this one is goin pretty good u should check it out sometime.
ya the tents do leak more than i thought. all along the zippers. and i had to tape most of the flaps on the inside cuz they were all bent and let light in when i should be dark. even in the front down the zipper and velcro , sometimes get a lil llight leak if not pressed down and put perfect, lol.

ya thats what im gonna do 3 nice size ones, next grow. this one is goin pretty good u should check it out sometime.
ya the tents do leak more than i thought. all along the zippers. and i had to tape most of the flaps on the inside cuz they were all bent and let light in when i should be dark. even in the front down the zipper and velcro , sometimes get a lil llight leak if not pressed down and put perfect, lol.

ya i here you on that. be careful with certain types of tap, i just found out PVC tap will harm ur plants, you want the cloth backed tape, i would also only tape the out side zipper not the flaps inside to just be safe. Talk to SS he knows more about this then me.

by the way ur plants do look great, they should finish nice.

Pin holes...Yeah I would be a little peaved on that.I know these tents can be a little spendy.I picked up a tent threw geo supply I think I may half to double check but I only paid 88 bucks for a 2x4x5.5 vinyl outer with the mylar inner lining.I have pics in my pic gallary.I only have a couple pin holes but not noticable unless your realy looking for it.There 4x4x6 go for about 130Realy good deal and quality is nice............When putting these things togeather I would realy recomend taking some sand paper and sanding the corners of the plastic pvc frame connectors they may dig into the mylar and tear if not carefull......Yah these tents realy do bounce the light around:ganjamon:

Will duct tape harm plants ?

A little tape should not hurt any thing not sure if duct tape has any harmfull chemicals but yes you half to be carefull with some kinds of plastics.There are even some grow tents you half to stay away from because there made of material that inhibit harmfull toxins to your plants..Even planter buckets or storage bins for hydro.I am not sure of what brands or material I would half to google it.:peace:

What's up with that? My nanny gov't, who always has my back, approves PVC for whole-house plumbing.
Did I get wrong info on that?

Yeah; PVC is approved for supply for cold water only. You might be thinking of CPVC which is approved for hot and cold.

Irish and I were talking about duct "tape", which I advised him to use the cloth-backed variety as opposed to the vinyl-backed plastic stuff.

The plastic stuff off-gasses just like those hydro-hut tents that killed a bunch of plants.

Whew, you scared me. I thought all the NFT and Aero guys were in for a shock... :)

Pin holes...Yeah I would be a little peaved on that.I know these tents can be a little spendy.I picked up a tent threw geo supply I think I may half to double check but I only paid 88 bucks for a 2x4x5.5 vinyl outer with the mylar inner lining.I have pics in my pic gallary.I only have a couple pin holes but not noticable unless your realy looking for it.There 4x4x6 go for about 130Realy good deal and quality is nice............When putting these things togeather I would realy recomend taking some sand paper and sanding the corners of the plastic pvc frame connectors they may dig into the mylar and tear if not carefull......Yah these tents realy do bounce the light around:ganjamon:

Woops the tents have a thick canvas outer and got it threw gyo supply.Has metal frame I have my hps 24 inch cool tube hanging from it along with my led hanging under that(to lazy to pull the tube out lol)but no need.But any way so far I am happy with it and realy cant beet the price.

IF I can get this Camera to work I`ll grab some pictures...But for now since theres many here with GooD info...Could someone tell me what may be wrong?
I have about 15 Plants going now and just noticed that atleast half of them have Yellow edges on the edges of the leaves...Could it be Cal/mag needed, High Humidity and temps, or something lacking in the nute dept? or anyone have any pictures of something similar I could look at to get an ideal IF thats the same as what I have? Thanks..!!!!

IF I can get this Camera to work I`ll grab some pictures...But for now since theres many here with GooD info...Could someone tell me what may be wrong?
I have about 15 Plants going now and just noticed that atleast half of them have Yellow edges on the edges of the leaves...Could it be Cal/mag needed, High Humidity and temps, or something lacking in the nute dept? or anyone have any pictures of something similar I could look at to get an ideal IF thats the same as what I have? Thanks..!!!!

It may be nute burn or plants to close to your light.Would realy need a pic and a discription of your grow method along with your feedings to make an educated guestamit.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom