10x10 RDWC

Ok now that I have calmed down before I went bizerker chopin down these mildly deformed ladies, they will still supply a better than street quality,
I just left my alternate grow and the 6 plants are hermies to,seed from same bag, the only stress this grow got was a 10 day run on nutes
The order has gone in for good seeds. delivery should be the same time as the rack finishes in 3-4 weeks.
Humbolt Chemdog and trainwreck,3 each and 4 ice grapefruit,+ like 10 freebe
A thorough cleaning with bleach a coat of mold resistant paint than a layer of panda film and we should be ready
Oh yea I got a couple upgrades to perform.:peace:

Ok now that I have calmed down before I went bizerker chopin down these mildly deformed ladies, they will still supply a better than street quality,
I just left my alternate grow and the 6 plants are hermies to,seed from same bag, the only stress this grow got was a 10 day run on nutes
The order has gone in for good seeds. delivery should be the same time as the rack finishes in 3-4 weeks.
Humbolt Chemdog and trainwreck,3 each and 4 ice grapefruit,+ like 10 freebe
A thorough cleaning with bleach a coat of mold resistant paint than a layer of panda film and we should be ready
Oh yea I got a couple upgrades to perform.:peace:

Upgrades! :high-five:

I've learned they are much easier to do when your room isn't full of plants! :winkyface:

What upgrades do you have planed?

:party:OK well wife did not hit send on the seed order so it has been modified:party:, 5 each chem dawg, trainwrek, Blue dream and 6 free sour diesel:party:
been rethinking the setup thanks to seeing the time lines most are running here at :420: and the size of these Fine ass ladies:cheesygrinsmiley:
I do believe The rack will be getting the contract for 2 of each :party::party::party:
If plans work out the lights will be custom hybrid led/hps allowing a 6x6 center foot print with my scrog training methods the canapy should be 6x9 in the same 6x6 space, depending on how the ladies react to training

How do they re spond to major fan leaf trimming?

I do try to leave as many side branches as possable
I prefer to restain the ladies under the screen rather than tie down, in hopes to allow for all bud sites to produce , even popcorn buds have a use in this operation :party:

The whole reason I went to a scrog was so I could stop having to tie down the plants. That's what the screen is for. you just keep tucking until everything fills in the way you like. This also led me to shy away from topping. You just don't need to with a scrog. I gotta go back topping now that I'm not using a scrog though. Old habits die hard though, so I shoulda topped more this round. The next batch is gonna get topped a lot I think. :)

Well it is time to close this journal .
total wet 1000g
300 were used for "fresh" bubble hash= 4 grams
3 birch wood boxes got 15 wet grams
box 1 opened every 3 days molded up at day 12
box 2 the cannabis was given a 3 day hang dry the placed in box and opened daily = IMO better end product than normal air dry but the dry/cure process takes an extra week. = 4g
box 3 dried orange peal was switched out every 2 days or as it soaked up the moisture = the buds did not "shrink" in the normal manner but retained most of the bright green live plant color = 4.2g
The almost 11 oz left were water cured leaving behind 4oz 19 grams
that is about .5gpw.
Thanks to all for following along.
Watch my other journals for updates to the next grow, may,1 is the planned day of germination of The Humboldt run,sour-d,T-wreak,C-dawg, and B-dream.
:Namaste::peace:

Sorry there are few pics of final we got carried up with life ,

With this being the fist grow in a new room,we are satisfied with the out come.
The problems were 95% enviromental
almost never got over 70 f
water was ok most of the time 3 days it lowed at 44 f , and highed at 61, ph and ppm messed up a little but was controlled I think the AN nutes had a hand in that.
I have used the same bag seed for 3-4 growes and had better results but the enviro was tons better , that being said I believe the next grow going in to the summer (plan is may 1 germ 30 day veg and 8-10 week flower) which will place the first 6 weeks of flower at the hot/humid part of summer for my area .
I do have an option of seting up a grow in a basment of a house with great sealed room potential , but unfortunately they have been the receiving department of this operation, so some paranoia is "lurching" around all thoughts.
Piece out all hope to see ya at my :peace:other grows

Back
Top Bottom