1st Grow 1st Journal - White Widow & Company

I think you might have to start giving me tips and advice lol.

You grow a mean plant my friend.

Haha I dunno about all that cuz I followed your guidelines to the T lol so we should all be telling you well done Lol but thank you man,appreciated always

I hope you have nothing to do next weekend. :) Trim trim trim.

Looks so good man. Have you taken any samples or still holding strong?

Lol thanks man.got the weekend all cleared up. Haven't sampled anything. Been holding strong. That was a good call on chopping the clone so I had something to smoke and not clip Buds for the live ladies lol

Cool. I actually have one from Dinafem and one from Seedsman that I got as freebies. Only about 1 week old. I hope mine end up looking as good as yours.

Curious to hear the smoke report on yours :)

Yeah man so far they have not disappointed. I got another strain by Dinafem that just started as well called Deep Cheese. Looking forward to it And will keep you all posted on how the smoke goes

Sorry guys, family emergency out of state. Did some emergency chopping before I left. Not sure how long I'll be gone for. Might be another week. I'll update when I can guys.... stay tuned

UPDATE:

Whats up 420!!! So, just got back . Father in law had a heart attack....thought we were gonna lose him but hes stable now. Thanks for the support!

Seeing as I was gone for a week, I had my buddy flushing my plants all week for me. I didn't know how long I was going to be gone for or if im going back. Hope not. So today I decided to chop one of my incredible bulks completely, and the other incredible and white widow I only chopped half. Going to allow the lower buds to get some more light for a few more days as an experiment. I did however, leave the Pineapple Chunk. It is still not ready yet. Only some cloudiness going on. So now she gets the majority of the light and has a better spot in the tent.

Cool thing happened...When I brought my big incredible bulk into different light in my bathtub I noticed the colors...very purple. Could not believe my eyes. This strain didn't say anything about getting some color. Check out the pics....ill be clearing the rest of this grow within 2 weeks.

Got them trimmed up and hanging in my ice shanty at 66degrees...humidity in my basement is at 55% but shot up to 75% once I hung the branches. so I had to get out the ole dehumidifier. now im hovering around 65%. got air circulating as well

INCREDIBLE BULK #1

20150603_074118.jpg

20150603_074129.jpg

20150603_074232.jpg

WHATS LEFT:

20150604_175124.jpg

20150604_175129.jpg

20150604_175133.jpg

20150604_175139.jpg

PINEAPPLE CHUNK

20150605_180439.jpg

20150605_180450.jpg

20150605_180501.jpg

DRYING:

20150605_201506.jpg

20150605_201521.jpg

20150605_201530.jpg

Each hanging branch weighed at least 27 grams wet. The heaviest one weighing in wet at 47 grams

So im curious...say a bud weighs 30g wet...what should it drop around when dried and cured?

well, i know nothing,, safe to say,, but,, i am finding about 80 percent loss,, get's the buds down to about 40 to 50 % humidity,, so,, take your 30 grams,, double it,, and take the zero away,, that is your 20% remainder\

or take the zero away first and double that,, sometimes i get a different answer, but sometimes i don't too,, :Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom