Incredible Bulk
20150525_111317.jpg

20150525_111251.jpg

Pineapple Chunk
20150525_111306.jpg

Random
20150525_111439.jpg

20150525_111420.jpg

Ladies look incredible! I can't wait till my lady is that far along into flowering. I'm only day 13. Looks like you're going to have your hands full for some time with the harvest. Awesome job!

Thanks Witty!!! You will be there in no time my friend! I cant believe how quick it came. I hope it takes me a very long time to trim, because that most likely means bigger yield haha

You really need to rename your grows to OOG. Ocean of Green, because you really have a tidal wave of buds going on there man. Seriously amazing job. Every time I look at your photo updates, they're packing on more weight.

As for foxtailing, I think it's basically when bud growth shoots outward, instead of having a single bud or cola growing in a cylindrical shape, with either a pointed, or round top, you end up with buds that grow outward from the cola, similar in shape to a fox's tail.

Bad for bag appeal and commercial sales.

No other harm that I know of, it's all smokeable.

Thanks Witty!!! You will be there in no time my friend! I cant believe how quick it came. I hope it takes me a very long time to trim, because that most likely means bigger yield haha

I hope that makes two of us! I've set my expectations very low for my first grow just so I'm not disappointed if I don't reach a certain weight.

You really need to rename your grows to OOG. Ocean of Green, because you really have a tidal wave of buds going on there man. Seriously amazing job. Every time I look at your photo updates, they're packing on more weight.

As for foxtailing, I think it's basically when bud growth shoots outward, instead of having a single bud or cola growing in a cylindrical shape, with either a pointed, or round top, you end up with buds that grow outward from the cola, similar in shape to a fox's tail.

Bad for bag appeal and commercial sales.

No other harm that I know of, it's all smokeable.

lol thanks Antics. Im starting to see the final push for weight. That's when I noticed the foxtailing! Ill snap some pics in the morning. Ive read a lot about it and cant seem to find anything that says its a bad thing. I noticed some experienced growers actually use that as their point to start checking trichs. Read that foxtailing seems to mean the plant is mature and ripening! just what I read. Just wanted to make sure I didn't cause it or if it was bad. Thanks for the info though. Not worried about commercial or anything like that seeing as its all personal smoke.

I hope that makes two of us! I've set my expectations very low for my first grow just so I'm not disappointed if I don't reach a certain weight.

That's smart. I did the same. Basically I set my goal so low, so that anything and everything will be an achievement! Cant wait for round 2...

Just started 4 more seeds. Going with another Incredible Bulk and Pineapple Chunk. also got a feminized heavyweight dream machine and feminized dinafem deep cheese...they should sprout out of their cubes tomorrow or the next as they have already sprouted a root. This time I am gonna veg for 6-8 weeks instead of 5. only going with 4 plants. Im also wanting to upgrade to 1000w system. id like to have a separate tent with my 600w system for Veg and another tent with the 1000w system for flower. I KNOW I can do better than my first grow. So now I have an idea on what to expect, this should be smooth sailing.

lol thanks Antics. Im starting to see the final push for weight. That's when I noticed the foxtailing! Ill snap some pics in the morning. Ive read a lot about it and cant seem to find anything that says its a bad thing. I noticed some experienced growers actually use that as their point to start checking trichs. Read that foxtailing seems to mean the plant is mature and ripening! just what I read. Just wanted to make sure I didn't cause it or if it was bad. Thanks for the info though. Not worried about commercial or anything like that seeing as its all personal smoke.

I always considerate a good thing. For one you can see the new growth and you know your buds are putting on weight. Its like you get your nice bud structure, they put on weight, you get exited about it... and bam!!

The freak show starts and you get these calyxes that start building on each other like fingers making odd shapes. You get even more exited, at least I did :) because they are putting on even more weight.

In the few grows I had it happen, it was when I started letting the grow go a little longer than normal. I think it may be a reaction to being mature/ripe and ready...but no pollination yet and the plant goes into survival mode. I think this can be when the plant may put out a couple "specious staminate flowers" / bananas. At least that is what seemed to be happening in my grows.

That's smart. I did the same. Basically I set my goal so low, so that anything and everything will be an achievement! Cant wait for round 2...

Just started 4 more seeds. Going with another Incredible Bulk and Pineapple Chunk. also got a feminized heavyweight dream machine and feminized dinafem deep cheese...they should sprout out of their cubes tomorrow or the next as they have already sprouted a root. This time I am gonna veg for 6-8 weeks instead of 5. only going with 4 plants. Im also wanting to upgrade to 1000w system. id like to have a separate tent with my 600w system for Veg and another tent with the 1000w system for flower. I KNOW I can do better than my first grow. So now I have an idea on what to expect, this should be smooth sailing.

Yea I think for my next grow I'm going to do a couple plants. I haven't decided on what yet, I was leaning towards Moby Dick and Blueberry. But I'm not sure I'd really like to get my hands on Grand Daddy Purp seeds though.
I wish I had the space to have a veg and flower tent that would be awesome! I think if/when I upgrade my T5 system I'd like to get an LED system. We'll see though depends on how well the T5 does with this grow.

I always considerate a good thing. For one you can see the new growth and you know your buds are putting on weight. Its like you get your nice bud structure, they put on weight, you get exited about it... and bam!!

The freak show starts and you get these calyxes that start building on each other like fingers making odd shapes. You get even more exited, at least I did :) because they are putting on even more weight.

In the few grows I had it happen, it was when I started letting the grow go a little longer than normal. I think it may be a reaction to being mature/ripe and ready...but no pollination yet and the plant goes into survival mode. I think this can be when the plant may put out a couple "specious staminate flowers" / bananas. At least that is what seemed to be happening in my grows.

hmmm. nice reply there! lol couldn't have read it any better. I was thinking the same thing but didn't know. They are most def causing my colas to get BEASTLY!! So if it is a sign of maturity and ripeness, then that works because im at about 50% cloudy maybe more. gonna go a max 3 more weeks. Im thinking about chopping the colas in 2 weeks and letting the bottom portion of the pant to get more light for about another week.

All caught up. Nice girls you got there just about ready for you to pimp there asses out to consumers

hahaha thanks Dutty! Coming along! Got about 50% cloudy 50% clear at the moment. not too much further

Back
Top Bottom