1st Time Grow

Below the canopy
IMG_3794.JPG

Wow, I go away for a few days and come back and you have a small amazon forest going there. Great job, those stalks are incredible... Hope you had a great New Years...

Some lovely ladies you got there.......
I'll be watching, I like the cruton sized rockwool. I am going to try it looks like good results.
Thank You halfbakedfarmer!! Yeah I really like the results of the cruton sized grodan grow cubes.. Although the next time around i will put 2in of hydroton in the bottom and on the tops of the pots, I think this will help with preventing algae growth on the tops of the grow medium..And promote water flow and drying in the bottom of the pot.. Just an idea...checking you grow now!

Ok so i have been really busy lately, not much time to post on here.But other news, My ladies are now on there 32nd day of bloom.. and wow, they are awesome the trichs are going crazy the white widow side of the plant is really showing! ill be posting some pics up in an hour so stay tuned....

Glad everything is going ok, Understand the busy schedule, it takes a lot of time to keep up with a journal. Looking forward to seeing how the ladies are doing. + rep for the effort....

Back
Top Bottom