1st Time Grow

so watcha gettin your lady for valentines a new pipe or bomg to be smoked out of
? ..hhmmm... now thats love!!LOL
Im going to my ladies a pack of king size rizzla's... Yeah thats love!Ha

Well I made a trip to the G-Shop and walmart today, At the G-Shop I Finally picked up my own CO2 tank so I can return the one ive been using to a buddy, Got two 3gal netted pots to transplant my smaller two ladies into, Some new air stones,And some of my very first pruning scissors!
At walmart I got two 4ft T8 fluroecent reflectors, they hold 2 bulbs each, I put one warm and one cool bulb in each reflector...they were only $12.99 each!! ha
I also got two 2ft fluroecent grow lights for 9.99 each...
I thought the sides of the bushes were not gettting enough light, so I add these just about twenty minutes ago! I dont really have any way to mount or hang them so im taking a smoke break now to think about it.... Ill post pics later tonight!!!!!

Looking forward to the grow Cream.

I still have my first trimming shears bro, I'm considering having them bronzed!
Haha nice....

So I started flowering yesterday and im very very happy... "Finally"
Im using bud blood from advanced for the first 7 days we will see how it goes..
Ill post some new pics as soon as i see some changes in the plants..
Stay Hight Friends!!!!

Andy i just got done watching all of Weeds season 5... wow who would of guessed Celia would of taken over the game, with Nancy's crew ohh shit watch out? haha... And for Shane wow that kid has really lost it..
And you... you...you banging out nancy's sister you crazy fool!

Alright 12-21 was first day of flower!!!! My plants got burnt a little by the lights, three days before I wanted to put them into flower but it was nothing serious.. Here is a pic of one of the worst leafs
IMG_3763.JPG

Back
Top Bottom