1st Time Grow

Ok so Ive been in the grow room a lot lately, I made 20 gal of new nutes,I ve bottom trimming the little girls and smoking of course!! There is a lot of new growth.. So here are some pics of ladies...At three weeks since I got them As rooted clones..
IMG_3711.jpg

IMG_3713.jpg

IMG_3714.jpg

IMG_3719.JPG

IMG_3721.jpg

and this is one of the two smaller ladies.. they other one i didnt get a picture of i watered it and it was too wet to pull of the room
IMG_3723.jpg

:yummy:

your ladies are getting very bushy :cheer::yummy:
Doing your thing Cream! :popcorn:

Hard to believe these are those little girls that had trouble taking off. Just takes a little time and patience. I find it easier to wait, if I have her mom rolled up and burning while I'm watching over em.

Plants are looking very, very nice and health, You have done a great job and keep up the great work...

I started with 8 Great White Shark Clones from my caregiver, I still have all 8 and they are doing really well!! When i first got the plants I numbered all of the them 1 through 8..
#3 never really caught in the first 2 weeks but i kept her around here is a pic of her from the first week......
IMG_3584.JPG

Here she is now doing a lot better at almost 4 weeks in veg.....
IMG_3754-1.JPG

I pruned the shit out of her at 2 weeks and put her in a smaller net pot....
Ha she seems to have really caught on.. although she is smaller than some of the branches on the other ladies.... Im hoping to yield a lil nug from her.... haha

Here is a shot of #5 from this morning watering...
IMG_37502.jpg

Im hoping to put the ladies on a 12/12 schedule here in the next three weeks... and have some Valentine Nuggets.... yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

in that case ill be your valentine! (no homo)... lol lemme stop. She lookin puuurrrdy tho bro...
I'm scheme-in on ya lady ;) :popcorn:

Have you given em names? trust me for your first couple grows it makes it fun giving em names lol.. I let my baby momz name all my clones, and oh boy, wait til you hear some of these names. But it makes growin fun. And this sounds cheesy but when I'm gardening, i refer to them by name too lol.. Jus a thought bro haha :popcorn::peace:

in that case ill be your valentine! (no homo)... lol lemme stop. She lookin puuurrrdy tho bro...
I'm scheme-in on ya lady

Have you given em names? trust me for your first couple grows it makes it fun giving em names lol.. I let my baby momz name all my clones, and oh boy, wait til you hear some of these names. But it makes growin fun. And this sounds cheesy but when I'm gardening, i refer to them by name too lol.. Jus a thought bro haha
Haha... No scheme'in on my Ladies Dro! I keep em tight under my wing!!
Na I have not named them... But I will, next time i post line up shots they will have been given names.. I'll get my roomates together and we'll name them after a few LUNG EXPLOSIONS ... Later Bro

Back
Top Bottom