1st Time Grow

Hello there im back!
So I have not watered the ladies since thursday morning, The RW cubes are still a lil moist and the grow cubes are def still wet.. Im still having problems with the ends of the bigger fan leaves curling up? Im wondering if they still need more time to dry out? Other than that the growth on the bigger four Ladies has been great!! They other four are still a little behind, and one of them still has not moved since the transplant, im not sure what to do with her..

Here are some new pics..
this is the struggling girl...
IMG_3584.JPG

IMG_3597.JPG

IMG_3595-1.JPG

I;m affraid I don't have the expertise to diagnose. I do think letting your medium dry a little will help. Make sure your nutes aren't too strong and you ph is good. Then give them a day or two and see if they respond. In your picts they look good.

I still dont have a EC meter,so i cant really tell how strong the nutes are.I followed my recipe to a point tho. My ph is good as far as i can tell by matching the colors on my stupid test strips...Im still letting them dry, I just went home and checked on them and the leaves are still the same and the grow medium is still moist "will the RW cubes ever dry out completely".. Well thanks Budly check back soon ill have some new pics up as the ladies grow..

Should I adjust the ph of my water before I put my nutes in or after????

Should i be covering all the little red lights on my power strip, humidifier,ect at night?? They glow a little towards the bottom of the room, while the ladies are sleeping will this effect there sleep??

Should my RH stay consistent through the day and night?

Thanks

Should I trim off all of the little leaves ect, growing this far down on the Ladies??I want the engery of my plant to be focused on the top, Im willing to sacrafice what would be little buds on the bottom of the plant, for some super sized cola's up top..Is it time to begin bottom trimming???

Cream my friend you have so many questions! Lol

One:
first of all the brown spots on the leaf you showed is probably from your over watering you've had problems with.
Keep an eye on it and repost if it continues.

Two:
pH your water after you add nutes.

Three
only trim leaves and growth tips off that receive hardly any light but only do this while in veg or within the first two weeks of flowering, sooner the better.

I agree with TBD.
The over watering is what's causing this.

The leaf curl on the ends at least is Definitely from over water. I had one plant on my last grow (DWC Hydro) that required a whole other air stone compare to 4 other plants growing in the exact same nute solution and everything.(Basically had that leaf curl problem the whole grow, up until I took the whole plant, roots and all, out of the system to move it and for the first time in months the leaves straightened out.

I highly recommend at least a pH meter because those test strips are garbage too lol. Hanna and Milwaukee have good pH meters for under 40 bucks.

Looking Great and Good Luck
MJ420 :peace:

would you recommend starting to bottom trim.. or lst or both?

I would advise to LST now or anytime really.

However, I would hold off on the trimming until a few weeks into flowering.

Reason being is that the canopy will change so much its hard to tell at this point if you are gonna need what you might be tempted to trim.

Looking Great
MJ420:peace:

Back
Top Bottom