1st Time Grow

My ladies have been getting these little brown spots on some of leaves... even some of the newer leaves are getting some???? Any Ideas of what this could be???
IMG_3680.JPG

Trying to figure this out any input would be nice!!!!

Thanks Budlydoright..... Yeah i think Im starting to figure this out... slowly but surely.. I think I have decided against LST im just going to let em do there thing, and try some diff techniques next time around.....Thanks again stay tuned... Im getting CO2 on wednesday.. yeeeeeee!!!

Hey whats up Budlydoright how are ya? I got the hydrofarm CO2 regulator,And I got the average size tank... The regulator came with a timer and the CO2 line,"to string above the plants". In all i spent $319 i had to buy a $20 back flow preventer as well.. Im stoked hopefully it will make the difference!!
Do you use CO2?
Im having a problem figuring out how much i should realese.. I did the equation it came with for my 800cubic foot room i got .17 , so i rounded up to .2 Does this sound right??
I am realseing it only while lights are on, for the first 15min of every hour...and for 30min the first hour to flood the room well...
Any Input??

Looking like you have some very nice plants on your hands. The brown spot may be from you getting nutes on the leaves when watering, at least that my thought with my experience as limited as it is. Keep up the great work. + rep

Looking like you have some very nice plants on your hands. The brown spot may be from you getting nutes on the leaves when watering, at least that my thought with my experience as limited as it is. Keep up the great work. + rep

Thank you Sonzor... Yeah those damn brown spots! I have been really careful when watering and making sure not to splash nutes on the leaves. They seem to be under control tho, the new growth looks great...thanks again

OK..CREAM, I just went over your whole journal..I like what I am seeing. I cant reacall what your p.h is? have you got it under control? just curious..That definetly looks like a dropplet burn , but I could be wrong. (GREAT CALL SONZOR) I'm posted and will be watching. And WELCOME TO THE 420 FAMZ BAM!!

Hey whats up Budlydoright how are ya? I got the hydrofarm CO2 regulator,And I got the average size tank... The regulator came with a timer and the CO2 line,"to string above the plants". In all i spent $319 i had to buy a $20 back flow preventer as well.. Im stoked hopefully it will make the difference!!
Do you use CO2?
Im having a problem figuring out how much i should realese.. I did the equation it came with for my 800cubic foot room i got .17 , so i rounded up to .2 Does this sound right??
I am realseing it only while lights are on, for the first 15min of every hour...and for 30min the first hour to flood the room well...
Any Input??

Cream, that sounds great. I have never used a bottle, I use a burner. Even at the smallest interval my timer was bringing me up to 2600+ so I went with a ppm controller.

Now it is my understanding that to realize the benefits of co2, you need to bump your temps up, nutes up, water up and KEEP the environment at 1200-1500 during the daytime during the entire grow.

I am certainly no expert in this field or growing in general, I just simpy report what my research has found or what I am doing in my room. So please don't take anything i say as absolute.

OK..CREAM, I just went over your whole journal..I like what I am seeing. I cant reacall what your p.h is? have you got it under control? just curious..That definetly looks like a dropplet burn , but I could be wrong. (GREAT CALL SONZOR) I'm posted and will be watching. And WELCOME TO THE 420 FAMZ BAM!

Thank you Butcher!! I keep the PH of my nutes at 5.9 I still dont have a tds meter so ppm I dont know.. I got my nute mix from a buddy who has got it pretty on point, so im pretty sure the Lades are loving the amount of nutes there getting..

I looked at your pots and you did the right thing drilling them....they need holes all the way from top to bottom...think about a net pot...

Back
Top Bottom