1st Time Grow

Ok so today is 13th day of bloom for my Great White Shark Ladies.. I took some pics of the bud sites... Does this about average for 13 days??
IMG_3797.JPG

IMG_3798.JPG

I like this one!!
IMG_3800.JPG

Check out the size of these stalk's the plants are 24in tall.... Thats what you get when you veg under HPS...hahaha
IMG_3796.JPG

IMG_3791.JPG

Check out this stalk!! its my favorite.. What a clone it was!!
IMG_3792.JPG

Does anyone else see the elephant he is hiding in the second stem picture?

Great job so far, very nice! +rep

Hey Cream, great grow I'm jealous. I'm into my first real week of vegging my plants from seed. I was wondering how long you vegged your kids? Im growing under a 400w HID and transplanted them yesterday, keeping the light about 18" from the top of the plants. Those stalks are huge, I have something to shoot for. I have jorge cervantes' growing bible, and he says that during flowering you shouldnt do any pruning of leaves, unless they are 50% dead. The leaves are the powerhouse of the plant and cutting them back costs you more energy than you gain from allowing more light penetration. Plus this adds stress and that will delay the flowering process.

Good luck, and I have a grow journal if you want to check it out as well

Hey Cream, great grow I'm jealous. I'm into my first real week of vegging my plants from seed. I was wondering how long you vegged your kids? Im growing under a 400w HID and transplanted them yesterday, keeping the light about 18" from the top of the plants. Those stalks are huge, I have something to shoot for. I have jorge cervantes' growing bible, and he says that during flowering you shouldnt do any pruning of leaves, unless they are 50% dead. The leaves are the powerhouse of the plant and cutting them back costs you more energy than you gain from allowing more light penetration. Plus this adds stress and that will delay the flowering process.

Good luck, and I have a grow journal if you want to check it out as well
Turd ferguson Than you very much...
I vegged for 29 days but got my plants as rooted clones,
What type of bulb are you using? And do you have an air cooled reflector? If so what type of fan are you cooling with?And what are your room temps and temps at the canopy?
I have jorge cervantes' growing bible, and he says that during flowering you shouldnt do any pruning of leaves, unless they are 50% dead. The leaves are the powerhouse of the plant and cutting them back costs you more energy than you gain from allowing more light penetration. Plus this adds stress and that will delay the flowering process.
Thank you for the info..I have decided not too trimm the leafs on the canopy.. Ill check your grow out now!

I have a 400w SunGro light, I used to remember all the specs on it, but Im pretty sure that it has effective light for a 9 square ft footprint. I'm growing in a spare closet so and the temp runs between 75-80 degrees in there. I have about zero luck keeping it over 40% humidity even with a humidifier in the closet, but right now water loss is not an issue. Right now I expect to veg for 2 more weeks, and hopefully being able to sex the plants after that and start rocking on the 12/12 light cycle. Before I get to that I'll give the plants 36 hours of darkness to really induce flowering. So youre a solid month ahead of me, we'll see how our buds go (big and stinky)!

I have a 400w SunGro light, I used to remember all the specs on it, but Im pretty sure that it has effective light for a 9 square ft footprint. I'm growing in a spare closet so and the temp runs between 75-80 degrees in there. I have about zero luck keeping it over 40% humidity even with a humidifier in the closet, but right now water loss is not an issue. Right now I expect to veg for 2 more weeks, and hopefully being able to sex the plants after that and start rocking on the 12/12 light cycle. Before I get to that I'll give the plants 36 hours of darkness to really induce flowering. So youre a solid month ahead of me, we'll see how our buds go (big and stinky)!
Sounds like you have it all dialed in.. I have never had to sex plants, or grow seeds.. soon enough.. yupp we willl see how it grows!

Back
Top Bottom