1st Grow - 5x Auto Super Hash + 1x Auto Sugar Mango Ryder - Help?

Sweet man. That's what I did, found an old one and eventually found the right amount of time and setting to keep me around 40. Best I can do here really

This is kind of ghetto but one day I found my plants wiltering and scared the crap out of me. I didn't know what happened until I notice the humidity was 20%! So I turned my shower in the bathroom on and got it steamy, let the plant sit in there and before I knew t she picked back up healthier than ever!

This is kind of ghetto but one day I found my plants wiltering and scared the crap out of me. I didn't know what happened until I notice the humidity was 20%! So I turned my shower in the bathroom on and got it steamy, let the plant sit in there and before I knew t she picked back up healthier than ever!

nice, only one seems wilted, thing leaned right over, I re-positioned my setup, still waiting for the funds to be available to build a proper grow area, idk when those tax returns will be done

The Sugar Mango Ryder is becoming my favorite, maybe because she's different lol

Sugar Mango in front, Super Hash in back

CAM00132.jpg

Sugar Mango

CAM001311.jpg

Sugar Mango

CAM00130.jpg

All Super Hash, pic of the humidifier

CAM001291.jpg

Group photo

CAM00128.jpg

Hey what lights are you running now, the cfls still? If so, I would put the lights 4 inches from your plants to get more use of the light and keep from stretching

Hey what lights are you running now, the cfls still? If so, I would put the lights 4 inches from your plants to get more use of the light and keep from stretching

Oops just went back you got that nice new light lol my mistake! Nice light

yep I'm running the 600 watt MH light right now at 75% power to try and stabilize temps for now. I'm pleased so far and the growing experience has been rewarding, you guys have helped me out when I needed too, I appreciate it. Now I guess I'm just kind of waiting. Light is on 18/6, and they are all auto's so will probably stay that way, going to toss the 3 photo's that I dropped in soil in with the others soon, and by the time they get close to flowering I'll have another light and separate grow areas.

Back
Top Bottom