1st Grow Help, Green Crack Auto

My Gummy recipe
Haven't used the citric acid yet, haven't found it at my grocery store
0310201435.jpg

Cured is ready to smoke
Decarbed is basically as u smoke it...lol

The recipe in the Instant Pot will decarb your weed for u, why it's so easy
Thanks, Your recipes look like mine. I cross things out, write notes ect. I finally got a binder for all of my recipes with plastic protectors so I don’t keep having to print them and update the notes.

Your note about texture, is that why your in it through 2-3 times.

Alert- stupid question... that means you run it through the instant after it turns to oil 2-3 more times for 1 1/2 each time?

Also, where does the oil from the instant go, into the corn syrup? Oh I see the 8-16 grams from the insta pot is put into the 1/4 cup of corn syrup.

You can tell me to stop being annoying at any point! :cheesygrinsmiley:

heres @Preston9mm recipe. I know Chris has a good one I’ll try next time I need some

Cooking with The Chronic
I used to use oil....
It made the gummies greasy to me

Your note about texture, is that why your in it through 2-3 times.
Like I mentioned above, infused oil made my gummies greasy
So this one, the Texture, by basically infusing the Corn Oil was fantastic..but I didn't really infuse it, why my note to DISSOLVE it better

Alert- stupid question... that means you run it through the instant after it turns to oil 2-3 more times for 1 1/2 each time?

I'll mix my stuffs

Run the High Pressure at 2hrs, let sit, naturally cool
I'll do that process 3x now. It really infuses the oil

Now with gummies, I'd do it differently with flower
I'd run like 8gr in a 1/4c of Corn syrup....

I used to use oil....
It made the gummies greasy to me

Like I mentioned above, infused oil made my gummies greasy
So this one, the Texture, by basically infusing the Corn Oil was fantastic..but I didn't really infuse it, why my note to DISSOLVE it better

I'll mix my stuffs

Run the High Pressure at 2hrs, let sit, naturally cool
I'll do that process 3x now. It really infuses the oil

Now with gummies, I'd do it differently with flower
I'd run like 8gr in a 1/4c of Corn syrup....
Oh ok, I see what you are saying now. I missed the greasy comment lol

Step 1 for the gummies would be 8 gr + 1/4 cup corn syrup in the instapot on high for two hours.

now I feel like if this works well I need to send you some :circle-of-love:

I am actually making gummies today

That recipe is like half a batch

So edited it a bit

The geletin comes in boxes of like 4 or 8 packs, I use 4 per 6oz of jello......

I love the JOLLEY RANCHER'S jello

0326201310.jpg

0326201314.jpg

It’s up to you. Some have reason to believe that they have a less percentage of water in the stems/colas if they aren’t watered an x amount of days before hanging. I’ve run water through them shortly before chopping, I’ve also stopped watering, I didn’t notice a difference at all. It’s an individual choice as a grower

It’s up to you. Some have reason to believe that they have a less percentage of water in the stems/colas if they aren’t watered an x amount of days before hanging. I’ve run water through them shortly before chopping, I’ve also stopped watering, I didn’t notice a difference at all. It’s an individual choice as a grower
Thanks with the shortage of finding any bottle water, I use distilled, I might cut back a little on the watering. They have done so well I don’t want to screw it up my using our tap water, the pipes are old in the house and I worry how it will effect them.
:thanks:

I am actually making gummies today

That recipe is like half a batch

So edited it a bit

The geletin comes in boxes of like 4 or 8 packs, I use 4 per 6oz of jello......

I love the JOLLEY RANCHER'S jello

0326201310.jpg

0326201314.jpg
I can’t stop dreaming of gummies! :kiss:
My silicone molds and instapot are a few days out. Should I chop down baby plant and dry and cure per the normal method?

If she is ready, sure

There is also a thread her for fresh harvest oil, maybe find that,can make oil with fresh harvest, just takes a bit more to get all the water out of it

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom