1st Journal

I'm subed up Double-J I have never seen or heard of anyone rolling there grow out into the light but laughed my ass off when I read the post. Looking good man can't wait to see them budz!

I'm subed up Double-J I have never seen or heard of anyone rolling there grow out into the light but laughed my ass off when I read the post. Looking good man can't wait to see them budz!

glad ya got a kick out of it...i can only put the smaller of the 2 on the dolly now ,but they/she seems to really like the "real" sunlight. i wish i could be home every day to do it, it saves me 5 hrs of running lights

another amazin sunny day....plant B who i was calling Betty i now call Jenna, cause she a wild little bush girl. she literally grows inches
DSCN10911.JPG
DSCN10903.JPG
in front of my eyes in the natural sunlight

April 18th, the girls look happy this morning, i have the day off so Jenna will get some real sunlight. i thought maybe the real sunlight might get her spoiled to wanting it more than the CFL's but when she goes back in the grow box she reaches up for the CFL like a baby wanting to be picked up
DSCN10921.JPG

the bigger plant is really stretching out , she's grown 3" in 4 days...but the flowering is slow....i'm going to get some Fox Farm Open Sesame today and see if it speeds up the flowering...
DSCN10932.JPG

as i rolled Jenna into the sun i noticed her top is really starting to flower !!! but because of her color it's had to notice until ya get right up in her grill...lol here is a crappy pic from my piece-o-shite camera
DSCN10941.JPG
I know it's like why even upload that pic Dubb

it's about 30 mins till lights out, i just gave Jenna some Fox Farms Open Sesame that i picked up today at a really cool hydro grow store ...thank gawd for the peoples republic of Cambridge, lol... it not easy finding these things here. i noticed today that she has started to develop flowers on quite a few branches, lets hope the F F stuff blows her mind an she goes wild
DSCN10951.JPG

week 10: the smaller of the 2 is really taking off, she has flowers on almost every tip and the top bud is starting to fill in nicely :thumb:
the bigger of the 2 has been in 13/11 for a week now and has some pre-flowers showing, i gave her the first dose of some Open Sesame yesterday ....lets hope she likes it and goes crazy with flowering...
4-21-12.JPG
plant_A_4-21-12.JPG
plant_B_4-21-12.JPG

Have you top or done anything up in till now?

Back
Top Bottom