2046 : Chimp vs. Sativa

That one Nirvana Ice looks like it could go a several weeks more(?). Why harvest now?

Out of room! :)
I came up with one more idea that might buy me another week, though. I'll clone this Veneno (I like the way it looks, but I didn't do a good job with it so I may as well start it over), then put this Ice clone under the 600 watt where it was. If I supercrop the Satori grow and take the other Golden Tiger clone out of its tent, I may be able to buy the time I need to harvest these all out without rushing any of them. I wasn't actually going to harvest the Ice right now; it was going to be about a week. Crowded because I didn't plan my grows based on plant results. Instead I went by breeder's flowering times. It's only a slight bottleneck; I'll have the Satori in between the 2046 and the AUH#1 soon under some good light (and a small SCROG).

You had me laughing out loud with this post potchimp. The girls look nice. Forgive me for asking what is the exotic sativa your growing?
peace brother and keep em green
Thanks, hozona. I decided to make the move on the Nirvana Ice clone. After some thought, I pulled it out and started taking shade leaves off.

006833.JPG

Here are a few nug pics from different heights on the plant; they all seem to be even as far as pistil color is concerned.

0011156.JPG
0041019.JPG

This clone was fed six days ago, so I decided to flush the soil moderately and put it in the dark for 4-6 days. It smells like citrus, but it has a Sativa look so that doesn't surprise me. I was giving thought to candying it up with about 1 tsp. molasses/gallon of water about 1/2 hour before I chop it, but I'm not sure if it will make a difference in flavor. I'm not sure how it would smoke after the weed dried either, so I better do a little research before I go all Willy Wonka here. A few more may go in the dark tonight when the light cycle comes; I haven't decided yet.

Oh and if a pic starts floating around the internet of a beat up burnt out hippy looking old chimp photobombing a red light cam and holding up a peace sign that's me. I tried my "Groucho Marx gets electrocuted" face, but I don't know if I timed the flash right. I didn't run the light on purpose by the way, even though I should have because if I would done it have fast enough my license plate would have been a blur and I wouldn't have to worry about maybe getting a ticket. Remember that old Mountain Dew ad (It'll tickle yer innards) with the hillbilly shooting a hole through the brim of his hat with the cork from his moonshine bottle? I'm going to try to find somebody to help me out late at night (when it's safe and the roads are clear of course) and lay on the hood of my car maybe holding a baby carriage I'll be leaning way out the driver's window looking right at the camera cross-eyed dressed like that Mountain Dew hillbilly with my moonshine bottle held high and we're gonna time us a funny pic for ol' big brother with my license plate covered up of course. Three seconds should be plenty of time to do it and get enough city blocks away to laugh about it..... :)

You know, I could be using the word "exotic" loosely. The Arjan's Ultra Haze #1 is the one I'm referring to. Any time I get those skinny leaved, scrawny looking plants that look like they would only survive on the equator I call them exotic. Could be subtropical or even tropical for all I know. Sorry; I didn't mean to be confusing.

you know, i could be using the word "exotic" loosely. The arjan's ultra haze #1 is the one i'm referring to. Any time i get those skinny leaved, scrawny looking plants that look like they would only survive on the equator i call them exotic. Could be subtropical or even tropical for all i know. Sorry; i didn't mean to be confusing.

its all good chimp!

Cali Connection : Pre-'98 Bubba BX2, trying a chimp's patience (If you look closely in the bottom left of the first pic, you'll see a reflection of the Starbuck's mermaid eyeballin' my dope, and if I catch her doin' it again she's gettin' this camera busted over her head. Bitch can grow her own). :)

0021159.JPG
0041023.JPG
0011158.JPG
005965.JPG

Untopped Grand Daddy Purple.

0031096.JPG

Topped Grand Daddy Purple (needin' some eats).

007791.JPG

And one of my Golden Tiger clones (a.k.a. training practice).

006835.JPG

Well, I opened up the 2046 grow closet, told my plants, "Alright, now everybody at the count of three take a deep breath, suck it in and think Skinny Girl! Ready? One, two.....", and then I threw the Ice clone in, slammed the door and ran like Hell. :)

Seriously, I decided to crowd the grow with it and white-knuckle ride it out. That clone has it packed, and I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the Veneno plant; just leave it in and maybe take a clone at the end just in case. Man I'm almost outta smoke come on you trichs go, go!!!!! :)

:peace:

Looking good as always you crazy chimp hah you make me laugh man. Be patient with that pre 98 bubba, its a beast now, cant wait to see the finish!!

supplement your stash by smoking some banana peels:) when they do finish good stuff for sure my simian friend

I dried and vaped up all my banana peels about a week ago, fish cake. In doobs I got about 4 Y Griega, 8 GDP, 5 Lucy, 3 Chemdog, 4 Vanilla Kush, 5 Super Lemon Haze, 3 C99, 4 premature Pre-'98 Bubba Kush, and maybe about 1/4 oz. of premature Blueberry. That ain't gonna last me two days. :(

My lungs could use a break anyway. They just turned down a lucrative contract offer from the producers doing the next "Pirates of the Carribean" movie to star as the sails on Captain Jack Sparrow's ghost ship.....

I'm thinking my next grow out, even though it's going to be a while. Dr. Greenthumb's "OG Kush - Ghost Cut", BC Bud Depot's "The Black IBL", Paradise Seeds "Original White Widow IBL" are definitely in. Grand Daddy Purp's "Candyland" and Phantom Cookies" are on the way, but they'll stay stored for a few years (I got me another Dutch Passion "Blueberry" fem seed too while I was at it). I've got a pretty good collection; maybe I better start using some of the older ones. Mekong High, Critical +, Master Kush, Maui Wowie, The Ultimate, Warlock, Original Flo, and Dr. Grinspoon are my oldest seeds. I'll give most of the freebies away; I almost never use them. Better not jump the gun I'll have me another traffic jam to contend with next month.

Satori grow.

008731.JPG

This SCROG is only temporary, until I make a decision (trying to keep the canopy flat). So you experts out there don't beat a chimp down too hard on it! :)
More than likely that decision is going to be to take the tent out of this closet, cut 8" holes in each side of it and put the ol' 400 watt Eye Hortilux in. Then I'll mount the light reflector and screen up higher. I'll never grow enough weed for myself unless I run all 3 of these grow units with at least 400 watts/unit. Post more pics soon.

I dried and vaped up all my banana peels about a week ago, fish cake. In doobs I got about 4 Y Griega, 8 GDP, 5 Lucy, 3 Chemdog, 4 Vanilla Kush, 5 Super Lemon Haze, 3 C99, 4 premature Pre-'98 Bubba Kush, and maybe about 1/4 oz. of premature Blueberry. That ain't gonna last me two days. :(

My lungs could use a break anyway. They just turned down a lucrative contract offer from the producers doing the next "Pirates of the Carribean" movie to star as the sails on Captain Jack Sparrow's ghost ship.....

geeze bro, I didnt realize you was almost scraping the ashtray! if you need some kind of help to get you through this just remember I am here to support you Boss

All this'll be gone in a month..... :tokin:

009654.JPG
010620.JPG
011526.JPG
012465.JPG
013448.JPG

Hahahaha!!!!

THIS is why I'm going to have to keep the Satori grow in the other grow unit for the whole run.....

015364.JPG

It's taking up 1/3 of the closet already. I gotta get it spread out under this light. The leaves are looking okay as far as nutes go, but I think that 1/2 gallon would have done the trick with the amount of water; the leaves have a slight overwatered look.

014400.JPG

I'm going to make the feedings every third time unless it looks hungry in between. Well I got some dope to smoke so I gotta go.

Post #98 up above second pic down : That's the 2046 and it's looking pretty nice. I'll take the lowers tonight, then I'll feed it tomorrow. A lot of the lowers are at 70% brown pistils for some reason. Well lungs you can kiss that break goodbye. You knew I wasn't gonna give you one anyway. :)

I'm just practicing to get better quality pics. Pre-'98 BX2 pics again.

005966.JPG
0041024.JPG
006836.JPG
0021160.JPG
0031097.JPG

The second Nirvana Ice clone starting to frost up.

007792.JPG

And the topped GDP, needing food (I fed all the plants in here a full dose of AN Iguana Bloom w/Nirvana after these pics, except the Pre-'98 BX2 which I just gave water w/CalMag).

010621.JPG

Final pics of these will be out of the grow units. Due to reasons of stealth my units are hidden behind walls, and the back of my head is pressed against the wall as I'm taking these ones. The light should be from behind and I can't get that angle due to the fact I can barely move (it sucks sliding nutes through the passage to get them into the one unit; I have to slide on the floor and crawl up behind the wall to get all the way there and the door pushes my nose flat when I open it the space is so tight).

:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom