2046 : Chimp vs. Sativa

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::woohoo:

Here's a few pics I forgot to load earlier.

... and earlier I forgot all my manners as the coffee shot out of my nose :cheesygrinsmiley: Nice to meet you, just stopped in for a look and found some of the most beautiful plants on 420magazine and humor!!! Beautiful and very funny.

PS 6 miles an hour can hurt just as much as a 1 foot bounce off the pavement :cheesygrinsmiley:

... and earlier I forgot all my manners as the coffee shot out of my nose :cheesygrinsmiley: Nice to meet you, just stopped in for a look and found some of the most beautiful plants on 420magazine and humor!!! Beautiful and very funny.

PS 6 miles an hour can hurt just as much as a 1 foot bounce off the pavement :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks and nice to meet you, too. I think I'm just starting to get a little better at growing, but I've yet to finish out a strain to my satisfaction. I like the close-ups but I need a steadier hand with the macro setting. At the end of these I'll tripod my camera and take pics of what's left of the buds that I don't smoke up right after drying which will definitely require a macro setting 'cause this chimp smokes. Yep, my lungs are already telling my eyes, "Hey fellow twins enjoy the Kodak moment because we'll have that gone in less than a month. And you will both be very red."

:thumb:

Hell a few weeks ago I was down in the basement sorting and putting Christmas stuff away when I heard the doorbell ring. "Pizza dude", I thought but when I looked at the path I had to take to get upstairs it was nothing but sterilite boxes. I was smoking a doob too and I thought this shouldn't be too hard I'll just jump over the boxes and while I'm in midflight I'll just lightly do a slight finger roll to the left with my right hand and lay the doob up in the ashtray as I land on my left foot and with catlike agility I'll spring off that left foot hard to the right run up the stairs and BOOM!!!!!

My head hit the ductwork in the basement ceiling when I jumped over the boxes because I was so focused on landing that doob in the ashtray I didn't look up and when I tried to correct myself before I hit the concrete floor my foot hit a rug I keep in front of my workbench and the rug flew out from under me. Damn when your butt is higher than your head and you're a foot from the ground your choices are limited so I just kind of went limp and took the fall. When my elbow hit square to the floor it felt like a jolt of electricity went from it to my teeth, but the worst part was when my side hit flush with the floor it felt like my spine moved an inch sideways. I wanted to yell "Help pizza dude' but it hurt too much to take a deep breath and he wouldn't have heard me anyway. I must have laid there for about 30 or 40 seconds but I got up and crawled upstairs and got the pizza. The worst part is I don't even LIKE pizza I just got it for the rest of the household. Sucks being a brainless chimp sometimes. Funny, though..... :)
You win again, gravity!

Edit! Gravity beat me too Potchimp! A missing step came out of nowhere coming down the stairs to check on my girls tonight! Thought I broke my fuggin' forearm on sharp wood railing.
Btw, way nice plants! Love seeing trichomes!

Here's the Satori grouping trained for the 3rd time and caught up in a bottleneck.

0011154.JPG

It's looking like I might have to put a few plants from the 2046 grow into a prolonged dark period due to a space shortage. Man, the Boulder Bubblegum is the only one close (maybe the Sour Diesel #2); the others have a few weeks at least. Taking that Free Tibet out would give me room, but it's too early too. The two Hazes have weeks yet. I'll post pics later, but for some reason the bottom flowers on the 2046 look ready (hope there's no pollen floating around). That's not gonna open up much space if I take the lowers, which I probably will. They look frosty; something I didn't expect with this strain. Yeah, maybe I should have used cloning gel these clones look pretty rough.....

0021155.JPG

Hee hee. The nug just got a little bigger I don't even think the branch noticed it got cut off. I'm trying to spiral this Golden Tiger clone and supercrop it at the same time but I have a second one that I'm just training minus the stem abuse. :)

0031095.JPG

But I have to get things moving because these are in flower.

0041018.JPG

I'll put in the 250 watt HPS and take out the MH tomorrow which will help with the height some. If worse comes to worse, I can put the 400 watt HPS in and flick the switch over (Lumatek 250-400 switchable ballast), but damn the electric company already owns my soul as it is. Maybe a week won't hurt.

Pre-'98 Bubba BX2 again.

005963.JPG
012464.JPG

Nirvana Ice

006832.JPG
007789.JPG
010616.JPG
009653.JPG
008727.JPG

A GDP pic.

011524.JPG

Note: I gave both the GT clones, plus GT and all the Cheese variation clones I have in grow unit #2 a half dose of FF (first week of 12/12) with the exception of the Microbe Brew, which I used at full strength. I watered the Satori grouping and the rest of unit #2 also.

:peace:

You win again, gravity!

Edit! Gravity beat me too Potchimp! A missing step came out of nowhere coming down the stairs to check on my girls tonight! Thought I broke my fuggin' forearm on sharp wood railing.
Btw, way nice plants! Love seeing trichomes!

Thanks and thanks for the tune! And as the PotChimp fades into his jungle garden.....

JIMI HENDRIX - Pali Gap - YouTube

thinking that Ice is pretty close aint it?

thinking that Ice is pretty close aint it?

Yeah me too. If any of these are going into the dark it's gonna be it and the Boulder Bubblegum. The Sour Diesel #2 shot out more white hairs so I'm going to hold back a few more days with it. I was hoping the Ice would toss out a little more frost and there's not much weed there either but I have to make a choice soon. I'll pic the 2046 lower buds later (Someone will tell me "Chop dem nugs you crazy chimp!", I'll get excited about it, take off in a flurry and soon afterward post my Chimp vs. Floor : 0 - 3 story). But until that closet is down to the Arjan's Ultra Haze #1 and the 2046 I can't get these Satori plants in here under a SCROG. Yeah I know too much weed people are lining up to feel sorry for me.

Do you put mycorrhizae in your brew? I have this but in my soil. Id it can be added to the compost tea which i'm yet to feed i will. Cheers mate :)

Do you put mycorrhizae in your brew? I have this but in my soil. Id it can be added to the compost tea which i'm yet to feed i will. Cheers mate :)

This product is a premade one that is a part of the Fox Farm nutrient regiment. Kangaroots (root drench) is the other product used in conjunction with it. They come in liquid form and go along with the feedings throughout most of the schedule. Now, Fox Farms full line is what I use with my Sativa grows; with my Indica grows I use Advanced Nutrient Iguana organic line with Nirvana, Great White Shark mycorrhizae and Hi-Brix molasses (I use AN Tarantula and Pirahna for their first transplants). As a matter of fact I should note that now:

The Arjan's Ultra Haze was fed today and I decided to go with a half dose of Iguana Bloom, Nirvana, Liquid Carboload and Sensi-Zym, and full strength with the H1, F1, Sensi-Cal Bloom, and Organic B1. Also I decided to go with a 1/2 tsp. Great White Shark and 1 tsp. Hi-Brix sugar cane molasses to feed it. I gave it about 3/4 gallon and fed the rest to the pitiful Veneno plant disappearing under the canopy. I COULD clone it out to make a little room.

I'll try to get the pics posted I took of the soon-to-be-smoked 2046 lowers if I don't smoke too much weed, :peace:

Thanks, hozona. I decided to make the move on the Nirvana Ice clone. After some thought, I pulled it out and started taking shade leaves off.

006833.JPG

Here are a few nug pics from different heights on the plant; they all seem to be even as far as pistil color is concerned.

0011156.JPG
0041019.JPG

This clone was fed six days ago, so I decided to flush the soil moderately and put it in the dark for 4-6 days. It smells like citrus, but it has a Sativa look so that doesn't surprise me. I was giving thought to candying it up with about 1 tsp. molasses/gallon of water about 1/2 hour before I chop it, but I'm not sure if it will make a difference in flavor. I'm not sure how it would smoke after the weed dried either, so I better do a little research before I go all Willy Wonka here. A few more may go in the dark tonight when the light cycle comes; I haven't decided yet.

Oh and if a pic starts floating around the internet of a beat up burnt out hippy looking old chimp photobombing a red light cam and holding up a peace sign that's me. I tried my "Groucho Marx gets electrocuted" face, but I don't know if I timed the flash right. I didn't run the light on purpose by the way, even though I should have because if I would done it have fast enough my license plate would have been a blur and I wouldn't have to worry about maybe getting a ticket. Remember that old Mountain Dew ad (It'll tickle yer innards) with the hillbilly shooting a hole through the brim of his hat with the cork from his moonshine bottle? I'm going to try to find somebody to help me out late at night (when it's safe and the roads are clear of course) and lay on the hood of my car maybe holding a baby carriage I'll be leaning way out the driver's window looking right at the camera cross-eyed dressed like that Mountain Dew hillbilly with my moonshine bottle held high and we're gonna time us a funny pic for ol' big brother with my license plate covered up of course. Three seconds should be plenty of time to do it and get enough city blocks away to laugh about it..... :)

Back
Top Bottom