2L Hempy Coco Coir

Damn T12 nice job with this new set up. Not too often you see something completely new in this world of DIY gardening. I actually thought about making two liter dwc, but with an airline running from 2 liter to 2 liter. Seemed impossible to get air to all the 2 liters evenly though.

Mad props, I would never have thought of just leaving the roots in the water. Now I think I will use these instead of the plain 2 liters with coco. Thanks a ton for all the great ideas and info your journal provides!

NateRamrod thank you. You can try with the airline and see how that works. It should work great without it another part don't have to worry/clean. If left unclean it can hurt the roots. Leaving the roots in the water is safe. Coco and the 2L is great but this is has more water/nute available for the plants.

bigirishdoode save on coco but uses a little more water. Not too concern about saving coco, I just want a flexible system for when I get busy and cannot water on time it saves the plants from drying out. Give it a try!

Hash Hound thought you still have it going on. Hempy and soil grow is still awesome.

NateRamrod I'm sure other version has their own right of being awesome. Since I play with breeding the quest in finding the original stock is very important to have.

kola bear Can't tell you how well it work until I harvest. From the looks of things and the health of the plant and growth rate I say it is working nicely.

420fied thank you. I'm making more at the moment. Will spend this year polishing the gem.

Harvested C99 this evening. Fresh cut main cola grown in 1L Hempy Coco Coir. Wet weight for the cola is 40g have not weight the side buds (not in the pic). Large producer, sweet fruity fragrance, very sticky. Did a quick trim now hanging her dry in the closet for 2-3 days then brown bag then jar for curing. This was an easy to grow strain. Sampling in 5 days. I'll have a dry nug shot to compare before and after.

Untitled-231.jpg

:Namaste:

look at those calyxes they're like resin covered bb's. I love a good cola that is so thick with juice it looks seeded

hey guys , went bought net pot , 5 gallon black bucket ,hyroton, air pump, drip pump they make , with air,air stone every thing , had to modify drip circle, , then a NEW AIR PUMP,LINES AIR STONE ,, ONLY 30.00 ,DIY/WHAT DO U THINK I SHOULD PPM MY VEG AT , 12 , U THE MAN,MY NUTES,PPM?RUNING NICE!!!!!IF I LIKE THIS I WILL POSS. SWITCH TO 8 BUCKET SYSTEM ,ANYONE HELP ON PPM NUTES ON VEG//WHITE WIDOW///TRIAL RUN.:thanks::420::morenutes::morenutes::blunt:

DeerHunter33 best to follow the feeding schedule on the box and divide it in 1/2 and start from there. Once the plant is used to the nutrients try increasing it until higher without killing them. Hydroponic system will blow up the plants looks like you got the stuff for it.

ilikebike
that would be great to see 1gal grow. You should get more yield with 1gal and two light source. Keep the lights close and they will bulk up. One mother plant will do, take cuttings as they come unless you want to start at the same time then veg our the mother plant enough for the number you need +10% extra. Once she bares enough clones for your 5x5 extra growth can be train into bigger moms or clone out new moms during full capacity flowering time.

420fied I can see why so fragrant. Hope she takes me high.

bigirishdoode Thanks, can't wait to sample her!

OrganicTreees This Cindy is fat. They do look seeded, unfortunately I did not touch this one with pollen. Got some in the other room with it though, C99 x Berry Bomb. Should be interesting.

GodSpeed When are you planning to grow them?

Before starting what I have going on I looked through so many banks and all were sold out my local kept saying they are going to be discontinued, once I have the sweets in jars I will get some beans and drop one for a mother indie the sea of green, I hear she is a VERY potent variety, what's she like in the bowl?

Back
Top Bottom