2L Hempy Coco Coir

FRATDOGG sweet gallery pics very educational ,i love seeing pics of that never tried alot of what u show but:thumb: man sweet pics man .u the man:bravo::thanks::420:

Can i get a little help how to fix my posts, like the strains im running at the bottom , i cant figure it out , any one please????:thanks::420: thank you all ,

Can i get a little help how to fix my posts, like the strains im running at the bottom , i cant figure it out , any one please????:thanks::420: thank you all ,

Up Below the site banner there are two ribbons. On the bottom ribbon, Click "UserCP" then select User "Control Panel". On The next page, Chose Edit Signature. From there you may place your links to be displayed at the bottom of your posts.

FRATDOGG sweet gallery pics very educational ,i love seeing pics of that never tried alot of what u show but:thumb: man sweet pics man .u the man:bravo::thanks::420:

:thanks:

THANK YOU 2K3, ALSO HOW COME I HAVE TO GO OUT THEN COME BACK TO SEE POSTINGS??I KNOW IM ASKING ALOT, BUT U THE MAN TO ASK !!!SWEET GALLERY!!!!:thumb::morenutes::420::bravo::bravo::thanks: thank you all

I think i got it ,,,thank you sooo much...:thumb::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:

Gonna have to find out ppm for my new .dwc. know im in clone 1 week/ 7 inch tall /full roots all over/ im running at 660 ppm, any one can help me change my nutes up, ?when on dwc/drip lines//do i increase nutes ,any help ??? 1st dwc grow ,thank you all!!!:morenutes::morenutes::thumb::420:

Yall have fun , another private mess. about hy jacking , im dun with the threats ,i didnt think i did anything wrong.SORRY TO ALL YOU ,THANKS :peace:

WARNING longest reply ever.

Godspeed she did called my bluff and I have a feeling she will use it against me when the right time comes. Going with my instinct based on her pattern of behaviors towards me. Staying safe is better than being sorry and I still have a loooonnnnggg journey ahead in the path of Cannabis awareness so it is the best way to closed down 1/2 of my op and move on. Appreciate your thoughts.

jandre2k3 I'm just worrying the DEA. My ex can be very curel and will call the federal not the state. Legal or not in my eyes I see nothing wrong and a whole lot of right with this plant. I will risk my life for it. If we don't stand up for what we believe in we'll fall for everything. Forgot the exact quote...thank you for your thoughts!

SauronBlue the ex know very well that I don't give up that easily, once the mind and heart create a passion towards an idea it will never let go. Can't convinced her that I'm scared and given up. She knows, she used to be someone that I never dream of letting go...

Tweaktion yes, it is really playing with fire. Even is she is not the one that made the report could come from her family, friend, co-worker or anonymous tip. Also, it will let her know that I do grow by putting the restraining order on her. I've deny, still deny, and closed down the op just incase they come by to confirm my denial. Keeping things simple in a complex matter.

DeerHunter33 you need rest after kemo. I do hope you get well though, keep medicating you will ease the aftermath! It means a lot having you come by cheering me up after your kemo session. Glad to know your ex is behind bars and away from causing others harm or perhaps to her self too. Seem that you have lots of question about DWC 5gal grow style. I have mine in 2L DWC-H which is similar concept but is very different. I don't check PPM, PH or anything I just use the same measurements and lock into the simple routine I have for nutrients level and mix using BPN 3-parts. Best to ask from those who is actually running the same setup that you have going. With bigger reservoir (5gal) DWC pH and PPM is very important. Mine is drain to waste and the nute does not sit long for the pH swing to really make any difference, and for PPM I keep a simple measurement of 10/10/20 on Grow/Micro/Bloom with 10ml of Bloom Booster and it works for all flowering stages. Feel free to PM me with your questions.

Cultivator sorry to hear you've been through that. I guess I'm lucky enough to lose 1/2 of the op and still be free. This is why I need to work harder to my part and keep the meds available for the patients. I know when I was in pain it was a living hell, I can't imagine living like that daily but there are those that do. Give it time and BPN will be available every corner of the world. I've used many different brands before, they are great too, but I'm getting quality results from BPN and is easy on the wallet great for starter and pro.

Blue Planet Nutrients foreclosure sounds great right now I'm very low on funds and will have to rebuilt. Once I'm ready a foreclosure house will be next on the upgrade list, perhaps it will be converted to a factory hehe. I had some experience with the legal system as a foster kid, it wasn't fun at all, I imagine the legal system for growing is a nightmare. Read too many stories how it destroy lives. This to show that money is first the well being of the person is last not sure what in between.

SmokzAlot it is funny in this world. Whatever we say/do can be used against us. It is never the other way around, used to help us. Best to stay silent at lease we have the right to. hehe

Fratdogg223 60D will be very nice. Good to know you have an eye on the 60D soon you'll be looking through it. Oh yes, it take time for them to get a warrant but I like to act now and be safe. Used to procrastinate in college and paid heavy price on it, failed a class and had to retake cost extra money. I've learn that procrastination feels great because we enjoy pleasure first and ignore pain (doing the work) however it is false pleasure because until the work gets done the thought never goes away, even when I'm putting it off. With my new career one hour in my world is 1 day of real time. I'm afraid of waiting too long and LEO catch up with the warrant (if my ex do make the call, and the LEO follow through). The idea of not growing kills me so I rather loose 1/2 then be forced to shut down everything because when they find one they will find the other egg.

Astonr420lol you should get paid to approve messages, lol. What song came to your head? The cops theme song? lol Yes, expect more from me. New updates, photos, plants, nugs, and new strains coming soon next episode.

SpiriTHC This site is booming I'm seeing more growers daily. Great things. Awareness is spreading fast! It is a matter of time. Don't worry, I've already signed up for lifetime membership. I don't consider myself a vet, only been doing this for about 2yrs don't let the title "Member of the Year" fooled you! Haha

1970s Grower the smell is very potent with this plant. It is a very ingenious design for life with a nose to find it. Unfortunately, the politic (unfriendly states/country) put nature ingenious design against itself and convict those who help keep the plant's genetic alive. Very sad. But I hear what you're saying more filter is always good only about 100 usd investment (filter and 4in fan) can keep the mind at peace for 6 months. I smoke in my grow room now since the smell can trigger near by souls in thinking I grow/distribute. The grow room have have 2 filtering system, one as a scrubber to eliminate some odor while got the exhaust clean out the rest while it is removing the unwanted hot air. Even in friendly state people may not have to be worrying about LEO/DEA they still need to worry about thief.

Hopefully the factory will be automated that needs no workers. I don't want to enslave anyone because I can be very demanding on my requests. Just serious about my fun. Yes, you are right about the 3 kinds of people in this world. I had experience all three and decided to combine all into one. Make things happen: grow. Watch things happen: grow. and wonder wtf happen: after smoke test. haha in seriousness I appreciate that.

Big Beans CA is a great place and what made the state more attractive is the legalization of Cannabis. However, I've been watching Weed Wars and it is going down hard there too. How is it going in CA atm? I have not been back there since the law changed and everyone now can grow/smoke freely. My only concern is that there are plenty of meds there already, not to mention the cost of living there is crazy high. For 200K I can only get maybe a 1 story house but with 200K here I get a mansion. If I make it out there definitely starting a seed bank and chill with the other seed banks and share genetics or talk more about this subject over coffe/tea.

Heisenberg I'm legal not in the eyes of corruption.

tricome haha sorry to spill the bad sauce. I will resume the update soon everything is back in order and now trying to expand the only basket I have left for the eggs. Yes, it is rare that you are best friends with your ex. Rarity is a beauty in itself. Cherish that! I wanted it too but never worked out. More friends in this world reduce the amount of enemies one may have. Thanks for the pos vibes got it through the mail yesterday!

bigirishdoode & HerbFarma thank you for your concern. All things are taken care of. I have more than one place and the ex only know one of them, so no need to give anything to friends to hold. Can't transfer all plants because house 1 does not have enough room for the refugee. Only keeping the ones about to finish flowering which isn't much, and harvested all the ones that are ready. The buds are still in paper bags still need to create a small proper drying area for them.

OG13 that was a crazy story, how did your friend move the plants without raising suspicion with the odor? Thank god for cannabis I have some curing and had to smoke a chunk of it to really calm me down. Not only I'm upset about the encounter with my ex, but reminds me of the corrupted government system, those in power do nothing to advanced the well being of the people, big pharma bringing in big bucks daily selling their crap and getting away with it. Bribing FDA to speed up approving of new meds, before it took years then they give them millions of dollars to speed it up to 6 months, and now they want to push the new drug and have it approve within 3 months. Corruption I tell ya. Too much going on the mind and without Cannabis I would have not think straight. Still human I guess. More power to this plant shows that in high stress can really calm the mind, body and soul.

BCBudd thank you.

MSquared thank you got your pos vibe from the mail this morning!

OrganicTreees yes, no matter what, even if I loose my arms and legs in the war I'll still grow. Not sure how but you'll be seeing updates as if I had them still. lol

jandre2k3 my CYA status is complete. Yeah leave all your exes there lol too bad mine got sour. Used to be so sweet.

Xlr8 I was so glad the Firestorm #4 (green pheno) was ready during the high stress times. I burn like 1oz of that within a day, so much stress can't believed it. Thanks for the pos vibe. Too much hate for this plant and they know it is a loosing battle. There are more growers joining the movement daily and now I'm pumped to help them sustain the path.

420fied thank you got your pos vibe today!

Mrgivemethat thanks there will be pics updates in few days. Just have to put some things away and make the room in to a grow and smoke room. The plant is beautiful to look at and forget about the world outside. Can't wait to see your 600 and CO2! 18 strains? Wow I must check that out.

No the song that came to my mind was the anonymous song. have you not heard of them?

LOL longest reply ever... thats great... see how much drama gets you backed up..

:peacetwo: brotha

Thanks 12-12,u know i guess , yeah im going thru alot, my father passed on his hog, drunk driver,last year, but i dont understand i have alot of e mails on people asking me questions,every day , i dont understand what i did wrong , so i dont want no more threats e mailed to me about hy jacking, so im just gonna figure out myself , sucks that i cant ask questions,kemo is terrible.for know on im in the back laying low . i dont want no more threats , thanks 12.:peace: wish u luck!also im not gonna be put down no more with these emails to me, its wrong to threaten people.so i just lay n low in back drop,shame.and no im not blitzed , thanks 12/

Bummed to hear that 12, good luck, that sucks, dont know what i would do, would prob do the same as you and break the system down and get stuff out although i would be swearing up a storm the whole time. good luck brother

Right now I'm trying to figure out what to do on this situation.

I'm forced to shut down one of my grow site. My ex showed up today and say they can smell it from outside. Keep in mind that we do not get along and I have not seen this person for a really long time. This person had hurt me emotionally and financially when we were together. I do my best to keep things civil. Not sure what was the real reason this person came back in my zone, but they said visiting someone in town thought to drop by for old time sake.

We lived together before we did have a small grow. So they know the smell. I continue to deny deny deny and say it was probably coming from a bag of dro I just got. To me the ex is making it up (calling bluffs) to make me spill the truth. Why I think that? Because my odor control is brand new and working great. Also they want something to use against me.

For some reason I don't think the ex bought that they knew how much I love growing. Anyway, I feel that this person will use this to get back at me because I don't let this person back into my life. Drama is what I don't like, not even on TV just waste of time.

I'm forced to shut down the operation and have to find another place to start the perpetual all over again. Not sure how much time I have before they calls the police to check out the house. Maybe they will maybe they won't. Cannot get rid of everything that fast. My plan is to be gone by the end of March if I decided to keep on growing but in a new location. Will have to rent since I can't buy a second house atm. That if I can find one that the owner will not come by during my stay for any reason. This will blow my cover. Also not looking into apartments they tent to come in anytime for maintenance work.

Looks like life threw me a hard ball and I'm not even into sports. Time to make a few swings.

Just in case you don't hear from me at lease a week it means I just got thrown into unjust law system and is behind bars. Might be in hospital depends if I get my ass kick by the cops while they raid the place, to them I'm a criminal, who knows.

It is very upsetting I just got everything going nicely and now have to start from scratch. Making the transition is challenging, starting over is not.

What would you do?

I just read this for the first time. If it were me I would break everything down right away and get it out of there.

Nothing is worth going to jail over. You can always restart things somewhere else. One person knowing is too many.....especially if they have a beef with you.

There's no way I'd wait until the end of March. I wouldn't wait until the end of today....but that's just me.

Best of luck.

Things are great at the moment. Got out of there within 48hrs. Till this day no words from the bluff, but I had to stay safe. I cannot stop growing. It is my therapy to deal with the crazy fucked up world.

Right now I got the two flowering tents going, they are 4x4 each, mix with 2L and mother plants. I have to flower them to make up for the lost from the move, and have started new mothers.

The funny thing is now I'm dealing with thrips. All of the plants have them now and they have multiply in great numbers. I've just started using SNS-203 that I've been getting from the contest prizes, so hopefully it keeps them down or eliminate them or I will be forced to shut everything down, do a restart and clean out the entire room and all. This will be tough since I will have to wait for 3 months to start from seed to bud. Don't have enough funds to last me that long without sales.

Anyone had personally dealt with thrips?

These came from fox farm ocean forest when I was using soil back in the days, it never went a way and now the bug exploded in numbers.

Sorry bro...haven't personally dealt with thrips, but you shouldn't have to shut down. I've always heard good things about the SNS products.

Yea I have heard many great things as well, I am waiting on my package of SNS which should be showing up soon, you should have some already seeing as how you win a contest every month. :thumb:

:peacetwo:

Vapedogg223 I see you love vape. lol nice new name. I hope the SNS works these are like super thrips.

Astonr420 haha I do have 4 packs to use. Will keep my fingers cross. Don't think I have a chance this month too many great entries already. Might throw something in so I can be part of the fun.

Back
Top Bottom