2nd Journal

LST-omania... think less but see it grow
DSCN13582.JPG

for sure, if the hermie was stress related and not due to genes then it will be a great source of regular seeds, if the plant didnt get signs of stress then id say the seeds may hermie as well

it's been unseasonably cold the last 3 days and she seem to have slowed her growing a bit...my grow box was made expecting it to be getting hotter not colder! ....fargin weather !!
DSCN13592.JPG

Nice grow! I really like the LST way u using here.. Im a new grower tryning to learn and im also at the 3rd week of veg too :)
Subbed! Let me know if u want me to upload any pics on ur post so we can compare or u can visit my post and check it by ur self. I find ur post really helpfull and intresting. :Namaste:

i started trimming leaves off her to keep the middle open so the inner branches will grow faster....yesterday i gave her some miracle grow, i thought the FFOF soil would have enough nutrients for her ....but she was getting sluggish and seemed to be wanting something. since i gave it to her she grew an inch an a half over night. this morning i added 2 more 42/150 watt 2700K and 2 32/100 watt 2700K CFL's
DSCN13644.JPG

DSCN13654.JPG

Nice grow! I really like the LST way u using here.. Im a new grower tryning to learn and im also at the 3rd week of veg too :)
Subbed! Let me know if u want me to upload any pics on ur post so we can compare or u can visit my post and check it by ur self. I find ur post really helpfull and intresting. :Namaste:
thanks Jimakos, i'm just a beginner at growing indoors and i wouldn't be as successful at growing without the help from all the amazin growers here on 420.

LOL.... When that first picture popped up I thought it was 4 plants in one planter, I was like whats he doing??

Looking great!!
thanks James W, ya know i was thinking of putting 4 plants in this container cuz it's so big....but i figured 4 plants....4 times as many things to go wrong...lol

Back
Top Bottom