3600 watts first timer og, pinnaple and bluberry kush

Had to add 1 more dehumidifier today last night had a max humidity of 69% at 77 deg
our light cycle is 6pm to 6 am to deal with socals warm weather been rainy the bast few days dont want any mold. Not sure if the peaks are a problem within a few hrs its back to 50% but not willing to find out if we're wrong. We have 2 green 25 watt twistys in the room for day time work does anybody know if those are ok?

Had to add 1 more dehumidifier today last night had a max humidity of 69% at 77 deg
our light cycle is 6pm to 6 am to deal with socals warm weather been rainy the bast few days dont want any mold. Not sure if the peaks are a problem within a few hrs its back to 50% but not willing to find out if we're wrong. We have 2 green 25 watt twistys in the room for day time work does anybody know if those are ok?

I have read no more than a pale moon produces for as little period of time as possible. I personally never go in during lights off...

Fast,
I also don't work on my plants in their dark cycle. I don't want to run the risk of stressing them into hermies. While the green bulbs "may" be ok is it worth the risk? You have a very large crop I would hate to see it turn bad for you.

Yah FF20, during veg interrupting the sleep cycle isnt as serious as disrupting it during during flower cycle. However, if you really have green bulbs you will be fine. Chlorophyll absorbs light and provides the energy for photosynthesis. The wavelength in which chlorophyll works best is in the red and blue range, and therefore does not absorb the green wavelength which is why leaves appear green. Some people have said that plants absorb 5-10% of green light, but I've never read that from a respected source, just in grower discussions. I don't think this is true.
So if they are true green bulbs you are fine. I keep a green bulb in my grow tent as well. I've gone in plenty times, and made sure the lights in my bedroom were off except for the bulb. No ill effects at all. I'm at day 61 and my ladies ready to be harvested right on schedule.

good luck bro! your gonna need like a shopping cart for this haul lol

Yah FF20, during veg interrupting the sleep cycle isnt as serious as disrupting it during during flower cycle. However, if you really have green bulbs you will be fine. Chlorophyll absorbs light and provides the energy for photosynthesis. The wavelength in which chlorophyll works best is in the red and blue range, and therefore does not absorb the green wavelength which is why leaves appear green.
So if they are true green bulbs you are fine. I keep a green bulb in my grow tent as well. I've gone in plenty times, and made sure the lights in my bedroom were off except for the bulb. No ill effects.

good luck bro! your gonna need like a shopping cart for this haul lol
DJ thanks for the great explanation. I hope we do but we still have a long way to go:)

Thanks guys, things are growin fast some new pics
dec_15th_021_Medium_.jpg

dec_15th_020_Medium_.jpg

dec_15th_019_Medium_.jpg

dec_15th_018_Medium_.jpg

I think I should be triming some back but I just don't want to mess em up.

dec_15th_015_Medium_.jpg

dec_15th_002_Medium_.jpg

dec_15th_001_Medium_.jpg

So how am I doing so far?

I'd be really proud of that setup: I love your choice of lights/ballasts/reflectors. You've done your research and it shows. +rep

I'd be really proud of that setup: I love your choice of lights/ballasts/reflectors. You've done your research and it shows. +rep

My partner and I are proud it hasn't been cheap or easy. We have tryed not to cut corners but I'll tell ya it's a blast just watching it all grow!!

I have been using nutes at every watering with sweet and vermi tea every other @ around 1700 to 1900 ppm seems kinda high but so far all is good.

The humidity is still an issue with both units running (1 filled and shut off)
we took out 80 pints of water and still got to 67% is this spiking normal?
or do we need to make sure it stays at 50% at all time during flower?

My partner and I are proud it hasn't been cheap or easy. We have tryed not to cut corners but I'll tell ya it's a blast just watching it all grow!!

I have been using nutes at every watering with sweet and vermi tea every other @ around 1700 to 1900 ppm seems kinda high but so far all is good.

The humidity is still an issue with both units running (1 filled and shut off)
we took out 80 pints of water and still got to 67% is this spiking normal?
or do we need to make sure it stays at 50% at all time during flower?

I've understood 40% to be ideal for flowering. Anything higher than 45% runs the risk of mold = not worth it

Thanks guys, things are growin fast some new pics
dec_15th_021_Medium_.jpg

dec_15th_020_Medium_.jpg

dec_15th_019_Medium_.jpg

dec_15th_018_Medium_.jpg

I think I should be triming some back but I just don't want to mess em up.

dec_15th_015_Medium_.jpg

dec_15th_002_Medium_.jpg

dec_15th_001_Medium_.jpg

So how am I doing so far?

Nice! :cheer: Your garden looks great bro :smokin:

+rep

dro:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom