3600 watts first timer og, pinnaple and bluberry kush

Had a lot leaves curling down, think it was a bit to much nutes. Tonight we will flush,
got 1 more 4 foot 4 bulb t5 for veg room may need to repower that room before summer get a solid 50 amp cerciut in there. Mental note To grow you need to be an electrician as well as an hvac expert a plumer and a chemist. lol

So we added the new light in the clone room did some moving and shelving, I think it will work out. :smokin:
dec_19TH_003_Medium_.jpg

Have some fresh pics
dec_19TH_003_Medium_.jpg
dec_19TH_016_Medium_.jpg

bud sites are popping :)
dec_19TH_015_Medium_.jpg
dec_19TH_004_Medium_.jpg
dec_19TH_007_Medium_.jpg

Still have some curling on the tops will see if the flush helps that. Raised the lights to get better coverage on the sides of the tables, they were cool enough to run at 10 inches but the light drops off at the edges. so were gonna try this for a bit, perhaps movers but only 2 feet any ideas?

Ok, well for thos that are following along seem to have a bit of drooping in the newer leafs rite at the top
dec_21st_sad_plants_001_Large_.jpg

dec_21st_sad_plants_005_Large_.jpg

You can see the new leafs are thin and curling under, any thoughts on this ?
dec_21st_sad_plants_003_Large_.jpg

dec_21st_sad_plants_006_Large_.jpg

This plant is a fast finisher about 45 days so I'am told, if you look in the background of the last pick you can others in the mix reaching for the light and some look like these. We have just done a flush with clearex the room perameters have not changed. 80 deg max,co2 1500 ppm when the lights are on RH is around 40 to 60%. We now have 3 fans +the scrubber in the room
I need to add however the room as a slight mildew smell that has just come up. So I'am asking if any of you guys have any thoughts or have seen this before? or is this just next stage for the plants. Thanks agian FF20

hella nice pics bro. Just wanted to tell yah, but im sure yah know, be careful running that much power, but im sure you know that.

I'm about to create a divider in a room to separate it. It kinda looks like you have a sheet in yours, is that a wall divider? What kinda sheet is it, if it is a divider? I was at store today and I found some black 4mil thick sheet I think i could use as a wall, then put a sheet of .7 mil white to reflect light back in. Not sure if it would be too wrinkly to reflect right, but worth a try. very nice, love the veg room.

Ok, well for thos that are following along seem to have a bit of drooping in the newer leafs rite at the top

dec_21st_sad_plants_005_Large_.jpg

You can see the new leafs are thin and curling under, any thoughts on this ?
dec_21st_sad_plants_003_Large_.jpg

dec_21st_sad_plants_006_Large_.jpg

This plant is a fast finisher about 45 days so I'am told, if you look in the background of the last pick you can others in the mix reaching for the light and some look like these. We have just done a flush with clearex the room perameters have not changed. 80 deg max,co2 1500 ppm when the lights are on RH is around 40 to 60%. We now have 3 fans +the scrubber in the room
I need to add however the room as a slight mildew smell that has just come up. So I'am asking if any of you guys have any thoughts or have seen this before? or is this just next stage for the plants. Thanks agian FF20

Whoa FF, you are comin along bro. New veg room set up is very organized too! That leaf curling in the pic maybe a PH issue. Check that plant(s) run-off. You've got a considerably bigger grow-op than mine, so I cant comment too much on the mildew smell, as i've never experienced it. Is it a mildew smell, or is it just the buds gettin stinky?

Buds are startin to look good :goodjob::smokin:

hella nice pics bro. Just wanted to tell yah, but im sure yah know, be careful running that much power, but im sure you know that.

I'm about to create a divider in a room to separate it. It kinda looks like you have a sheet in yours, is that a wall divider? What kinda sheet is it, if it is a divider? I was at store today and I found some black 4mil thick sheet I think i could use as a wall, then put a sheet of .7 mil white to reflect light back in. Not sure if it would be too wrinkly to reflect right, but worth a try. very nice, love the veg room.
Thanks LS I'am sure that will work just get it as tight as you can, in our room its just mylar over black and white its 1 room. We blew it when we mounted the ballast on the wall now we cant add the mylar (were really rocket scientist) so after this run we will change things up a bit. As for power we ran 50amp 240v cercuit straight to the light controller (CAP mlc8). We then ran another dedicated 30 amp line for accessories. It was pain however it didnt cost but mayby $200 bucks for all wire and boxes (almost 100ft run)
that doesnt incl the cost of the CAP controller tho. Good luck with your grow and thanks for looking.
FF20

Whoa FF, you are comin along bro. New veg room set up is very organized too! That leaf curling in the pic maybe a PH issue. Check that plant(s) run-off. You've got a considerably bigger grow-op than mine, so I cant comment too much on the mildew smell, as i've never experienced it. Is it a mildew smell, or is it just the buds gettin stinky

Buds are startin to look good :goodjob::smokin:

Thanks DJ I have been watching your's get goin on your next one!!!
Well we have tryed NOT to be pefect on the Ph gos in 5.5 to 5.9 comes out 6.0 to 6.3 but that runoff is for the whole table not single plants. So I guess I need to check that. As for the smell it stinks kinda moldy, smells like wet carpet not like bud. But our RH is fine, some people don't beleive this my first grow but it is. So I stress over whats next, for all I know it'a all normal. Thanks for the kind words and the help. I really do need it :thanks:

More pics of the new stuff commin up, can't see in the dome but we have 12 more pinapple and 5 blubbery. The 2 bushes are pinapple mothers. they are growing like weeds:popcorn: I love just watchin it all lol
dec_21st_sad_plants_010_Large_.jpg

dec_21st_sad_plants_009_Large_.jpg

dec_21st_sad_plants_008_Large_.jpg

We will pick the strongest of these and veg till the end of our first grow. Then we try it agian.:ganjamon:

Update new pics. Things are goin well still have some curling and most leaves edges are turning up, they look very sharp. Didnt get the flush we wanted so we put more thru today in hopes of solving the curling. Ph in was 5.9 and it was 6.3 out. We will go back to a 3/4 strengh mix the day after Xmas. The smell has all but vanished. room temps and RH are all good. We're going to start to let it get a little warmer, closer to 80 or so we will see how they do. Now for some photos:peace:
dec23_043_Large_.jpg

dec23_041_Large_.jpg

dec23_009_Large_.jpg

dec23_039_Large_.jpg

dec23_038_Large_.jpg

Check out that eye looking out of the bud lol

dec23_008_Large_.jpg

dec23_003_Large_.jpg

Now all thos look good but still have this going on any ideas?

For thos who like to see the clone/veg rooms
dec23_022_Large_.jpg

dec23_024_Large_.jpg

dec23_047_Large_.jpg

dec23_048_Large_.jpg

dec23_044_Large_.jpg

So far cloning has been 100% MJ is a tough plant. We're gonna keep adding other strains so we have good selection of meds.
Our current plants pinapple,OG,blueberry,white widow.casey jones,sour grape,snow cap
and we have a new grp of bubba on the way. Living in Cali has some perks.

Update new pics. Things are goin well still have some curling and most leaves edges are turning up, they look very sharp. Didnt get the flush we wanted so we put more thru today in hopes of solving the curling. Ph in was 5.9 and it was 6.3 out. We will go back to a 3/4 strengh mix the day after Xmas. The smell has all but vanished. room temps and RH are all good. We're going to start to let it get a little warmer, closer to 80 or so we will see how they do. Now for some photos:peace:
dec23_043_Large_.jpg

dec23_041_Large_.jpg

dec23_009_Large_.jpg

dec23_039_Large_.jpg

dec23_038_Large_.jpg

Check out that eye looking out of the bud lol

dec23_008_Large_.jpg

dec23_003_Large_.jpg

Now all thos look good but still have this going on any ideas?

all i see is bud bro.. i look in the far left i see bud, far right again i see bud. You've got bud from corner to corner. I hate u!:rollit: jokes.. Comin along jus fine bro :slide:..

You might have to check out those particular plants, i've had that kinda curling before, and its been ph that i've had to correct both times.. glad that mildew smell is gone tho:cheer:

More pics of the new stuff commin up, can't see in the dome but we have 12 more pinapple and 5 blubbery. The 2 bushes are pinapple mothers. they are growing like weeds:popcorn: I love just watchin it all lol
dec_21st_sad_plants_010_Large_.jpg

We will pick the strongest of these and veg till the end of our first grow. Then we try it agian.:ganjamon:

whoa, those are two fat mommas! wtf you feeding them? fried chicken or pumpkin pie or something?

For thos who like to see the clone/veg rooms
dec23_022_Large_.jpg

dec23_024_Large_.jpg

dec23_047_Large_.jpg

dec23_048_Large_.jpg

dec23_044_Large_.jpg

So far cloning has been 100% MJ is a tough plant. We're gonna keep adding other strains so we have good selection of meds.
Our current plants pinapple,OG,blueberry,white widow.casey jones,sour grape,snow cap
and we have a new grp of bubba on the way.
100%? good job bro ;)

Living in Cali has some perks.

I bet it does! ooooh im so jealous of u californians...! :grinjoint:

dro :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom