3600 watts first timer og, pinnaple and bluberry kush

These are all from today things are goin well. Some fan leaves are starting to die off at the base of the plants, should have 3 weeks left.

dec_28_032_Large_.jpg

dec_28_033_Large_1.jpg

dec_28_024_Large_.jpg

dec_28_015_Large_.jpg

dec_28_010_Large_.jpg

dec_28_008_Large_.jpg

Some of the clone room

dec_28_029_Large_.jpg

dec_28_031_Large_.jpg

So the clones are doing well, next grow will be interesting lots of different strains and time frames :cheer:

Beautiful setup bro, very clean and organized. Enjoying your journal keep up the excellent work +rep for cleanliness and organization.
Z thank you very much for the kind words and + rep :cheer: We try hard to keep clean and organized we have a lot of different strains now and it would suck to lose that info on growth habbits and yield. It all goes into a log so we can look back on whats working and whats not

Looking really nice bro. What day into 12/12 are you again? What a setup for a first timer! haha if your going to do something its worth doing in excess!

+reps
Thanks Warbux we went to 12 and 12 on the 5 of Dec. My partner and I are old guys, so we felt we needed to do it rite. and Thanks for the + rep:thanks:

Very nice also fastfor20, I am working towards a cycle of a lb once a month but need more room, I am cleaning out the garage of all my business equipment after the first of the year, so I can built the grow room and move the flower room in there also.

Nice lets keep in contact my friend.
Doc I'am sorry I sumhow missed your post. Thanks for ckin in on us and I have no doubt that you will get to your goal keep up the nice job your doin.:cheer:

All can say is :nicethread: and im tuned in for sure
Thanks dahcwon :thanks:

Just caught up on your grow fastfor20, what an operation...you guys have it down! Surprised you have time to check out other journals! :grinjoint: Someone's gonna have sore fingers trimming them budz!
Thank you for ckin in kailpot I,am beginning to worry about yield, looks to airy to me but I have 2.5 weeks left and the flowers are still really white. So this is the next phase of my inexperiance showing thru, but man I hope I have to work my fingers to the bone :thanks:

You and your partner are doing a great job.:grinjoint:

When it gets close, just check the trichs, they will tell you when to harvest and you can control the high too. You probably know this already, you seem to have done all the homework. Just a thought. :peace:

Lots of growth and fill out happens in the last two weeks. Relax!
Thanks MostlyCrazy I did the math (I'am just not that smart) the projected date is Jan 19th we have some time to load the girls up:thanks:. agian its all new:

You and your partner are doing a great job.:grinjoint:

When it gets close, just check the trichs, they will tell you when to harvest and you can control the high too. You probably know this already, you seem to have done all the homework. Just a thought. :peace:
OMM you remember a few pages back where I said ' its a relaxing kinda deal " LMAO well its still a blast, but all our homework is no match for experiance.Thats why I'am here. you all have seen it and can tell me to relax or get busy I'll keep posting you keep coaching!!:thanks:

uuhhh ddduuhhh..That room leaves me kinda mentally stuck..LMFAO..That is one hell of a set up!!
Thanks man:thanks:

I have a new problem now things are starting to fall over lol
new pis from the 29th much the same today just alot more leaning lol
Dec_29th_013_Large_.jpg

Dec_29th_008_Large_.jpg

Dec_29th_005_Large_.jpg

Dec_29th_004_Large_.jpg

Dec_29th_002_Large_.jpg

Dec_29th_001_Large_.jpg

Dec_29th_003_Large_.jpg

Well thats all for today new stuff to come tomarro. Were warming the room slowly to around 85 deg and staying close to max #s on the nutes still running sweet,hydroplex ca-mag and max bloom were running aroung 1700ppm and 5.5 ph. RH still spikes to around 59% but were pulling 6+ gallons out in the 12hr light cycle have nats still but have not seen more then 1 at a time. So far so good

Thanks man:thanks:

I have a new problem now things are starting to fall over lol
new pis from the 29th much the same today just alot more leaning lol
Dec_29th_013_Large_.jpg

Dec_29th_008_Large_.jpg

Dec_29th_005_Large_.jpg

Dec_29th_004_Large_.jpg

Dec_29th_002_Large_.jpg

Dec_29th_001_Large_.jpg

Dec_29th_003_Large_.jpg

Well thats all for today new stuff to come tomarro. Were warming the room slowly to around 85 deg and staying close to max #s on the nutes still running sweet,hydroplex ca-mag and max bloom were running aroung 1700ppm and 5.5 ph. RH still spikes to around 59% but were pulling 6+ gallons out in the 12hr light cycle have nats still but have not seen more then 1 at a time. So far so good

Nice. Sounds like you're gonna need some bamboo stakes or something lol.. You're comin along bro, cant wait to see these ladies fill in :cheer:

dro :popcorn:

Nice. Sounds like you're gonna need some bamboo stakes or something lol.. You're comin along bro, cant wait to see these ladies fill in :cheer:

dro :popcorn:
Dro Thanks man happy to see ya back :cheer:
I'll be at the garden store to get the stakes or whatever else I need in the am. lol Did you start your new grow yet?

OK! Here's some more info on Trichs, Just in case.:grinjoint:
Thanks OMM I got my mini micro scope and a loop just to be sure:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom