3600 watts first timer og, pinnaple and bluberry kush

FastFor, First off happy holidays bro!!! I love your set up it has inspired me to Step it up to 6-600w... Your flowering room is killing it!

Ty its been a bit of work, but I REALLY like doing it!! I have never grown a thing before but with all this info and a great community I say go for it!! I'll get my popcorn and pull up a chair. Merry Christmas and happy growing bro. :thanks:

11/28 7 days before 12 and 12
room_5_days_later_004_Medium_.jpg

What a change.:cheer:
flower_7_days_001_Medium_.jpg

The above pic was taken on the 12th of Dec.
Below on the 23rd of Dec.
dec23_009_Large_.jpg

Growing like ....weeds. :slide: FF20

What a beautiful sea of buds. Great job. That must be a full time occupation keeping that garden going so well.
Thank you very much Screwnuts33 it does take some time. But its s awsome just seeing it happen and sharring it here with you all :thanks:

Well done sofar brother, everythings looking good
Thank you TBD welcome aboard!!

Looking good my man. Are you on a 30amp or 50 amp breaker for your hold set up?

Yeah please explain your electrical system... What type and how many outlets? And breaker? How you got it set up?
Sky and Cream thanks for looking in on us,We ran 8 guage 3 strand romax from the box at 240v straight to the cap cml8 controler. Nextgen ballast are either 120v or 220v (normal 120v plugs for either) we set that up on a 50amp breaker. With the window AC on the house current (standard wall outlet)there was not enough juice left to run the 2 6 inch can fans for lights. (1 for each rail of 3 lights) A 10 inch scrubber 2 humidifiers and 2 wall fans, 1 stand fan. Temp gauges and co2 all needed power also, so we brought another 30amp 120v set of plugs to the room to run all the rest. So the window AC and 1 wall fans are on the house 15 amp(in wall) and all the rest is on the 30 amp (we brought from the panel). Wow didnt seem like that much stuff was in there lol :peace: So all total we have 85amps avail in the flower room. Next up the veg room we need a 40 amp in there (all 120v) but were out of room at the panel so we will have to move some things around for that. But were good till summer time. We will need AC then. PS just got our first power bill and it was under $500 so were stoked we planned on $800 to $1000

fastfor20 good job with the whole setup.:popcorn:

I like the fact your having such fun doing it. That is the best part of growing no matter how large or small the grow is just enjoying and experiencing the whole thing. :cheer:

Well said and so true its just kinda of a mellow deal, very relaxing .... so far!!
Thanks for lookin in on us OMM :peace:

Very nice also fastfor20, I am working towards a cycle of a lb once a month but need more room, I am cleaning out the garage of all my business equipment after the first of the year, so I can built the grow room and move the flower room in there also.

Nice lets keep in contact my friend.

Back
Top Bottom