3rd Grow: NYC Diesel & LA Confidential, Using Geoflora Nutrients

I’ve read users of promix alternative water between feeding.
I think if you flushed that pot and alternated between water and feed she will green up and explode.
Btw 5.8 is perfect.

Stay safe
Bill
I tried that already about a month ago I flushed and gave ph water every other feeding and it actually made the leaves a lot more pale and colorless. Once I went back to feeding with every watering, they started getting a little darker. I think the issue is because I had nitrogen issues in veg with these 3. I had all kinds of issues with the organic dry fertilizer and it just didn't work well for me. The 3 that are showing lighter leaves were all started in soil and then switched to promix at 6 weeks old and the 4th that has the greener leaves started out in promix and had the same nutrient schedule from the beginning.

I tried that already about a month ago I flushed and gave ph water every other feeding and it actually made the leaves a lot more pale and colorless. Once I went back to feeding with every watering, they started getting a little darker. I think the issue is because I had nitrogen issues in veg with these 3. I had all kinds of issues with the organic dry fertilizer and it just didn't work well for me. The 3 that are showing lighter leaves were all started in soil and then switched to promix at 6 weeks old and the 4th that has the greener leaves started out in promix and had the same nutrient schedule from the beginning.
Ok sorry.
What about a microbial tea.
Get some life into that root zone?
Have you tried that?

Stay safe
Bill

Ok sorry.
What about a microbial tea.
Get some life into that root zone?
Have you tried that?

Stay safe
Bill
Yeah I'm using recharge, mammoth p, and advanced nutrients Sensizym. The mammoth is microbes, the recharge is bacteria, and the sensizym is just enzymes. Been giving the mammoth and sensizym with every feeding and the recharge every 7 days

WoW. Just read through your journal and can’t believe how we’ve made some of the same mistakes. I to had a nitrogen issue. Plus a laundry list of other issues. Also guilty of over feeding. Not to mention changing soil and nutes. That’s why my name is I killed it because I thought I did just that lol, I killed them. I see you also started in Sep and started flower Dec 13. I started my plants Oct 24 or so. I got them under light Nov 1. I started my flowering Dec 12. I actually say pistils 5 or 6 days later. So our ladies will more then likely be harvested around the same time. Can’t wait my friend.

WoW. Just read through your journal and can’t believe how we’ve made some of the same mistakes. I to had a nitrogen issue. Plus a laundry list of other issues. Also guilty of over feeding. Not to mention changing soil and nutes. That’s why my name is I killed it because I thought I did just that lol, I killed them. I see you also started in Sep and started flower Dec 13. I started my plants Oct 24 or so. I got them under light Nov 1. I started my flowering Dec 12. I actually say pistils 5 or 6 days later. So our ladies will more then likely be harvested around the same time. Can’t wait my friend.
Maybe I'm your evil twin from the bizzaro world, ya never know

Found this feeding chart on @HashFart grow journal. I think this could help us both on understanding the amount of nutes to push.
Thanks I'll check it out. It looks like he grows in promix hp also so I am very interested in this chart

Thanks I'll check it out. It looks like he grows in promix hp also so I am very interested in this chart

Forgot to post the pic, sorry.

D99241E0-71C5-4425-A679-7AD8136EBC2A.png

Here’s a link. Pic is hard to see.

And wow he presses hash too. You might have just discovered my best friend

Here’s a link. Pic is hard to see.
Good find man. I'm very Interested in this journal plus he makes hash too and my LA Confidential is getting fresh frozen, turned into bubble and pressed into rosin.

Hello brother , I'm going to go back In time and look into this journal , yes I'm a promix man and have been using since I started growing
* grow tip , peatmoss becomes acidic over a long period of time (promix hp) , and have ran 3 grows on future harvest , with only the micro, grow , bloom, I just recently started using calnesium ,,,,,, I try and fallow the chart the best I can , sometimes I'll tweak it based on how things are looking ,,,,,,,,, I give zero breaks and feed every time , here is some bubba kush that just started kissing nute burn on the lips
IMG_20211124_185634_592.jpg
IMG_20211124_185634_625.jpg
IMG_20211124_185634_536.jpg
IMG_20211121_142418_128.jpg
IMG_20211121_142418_068.jpg
IMG_20211121_142418_087.jpg
IMG_20211113_084557_514.jpg
20211113_071140.jpg

Wow Costanza what an awesome job , all that frost already! I power read the journal ! Your plants are praying brother! And everything is on track in my eyes.

I noticed you said you used recharge? How was it ? I've heard good things about it!

Shout out to Bill on the micro tea ! as well for discussing the alternating between plain watering and then feeding . I know many promix growers who do this .
I personally just feed all the time.
Bill is always sharing awesome knowledge.

A big drink of plain water once a week is the ticket to awesomeness is what I've heard , seen , and read on many occasions

As for worrying about pH It's not worth it in my opinion , promix does a superb job buffering , and the nute water also buffers to a good pH, mine buffers to 5.8 I think haven't checked in awhile ,

Make sure you alway mix the micro in your water first before mixing other nutrients! I don't know why you have to but it's labeled on the chart and bottle !

Anyhow happy growing your plants look amazing

Wow Costanza what an awesome job , all that frost already! I power read the journal ! Your plants are praying brother! And everything is on track in my eyes.

I noticed you said you used recharge? How was it ? I've heard good things about it!

Shout out to Bill on the micro tea ! as well for discussing the alternating between plain watering and then feeding . I know many promix growers who do this .
I personally just feed all the time.
Bill is always sharing awesome knowledge.

A big drink of plain water once a week is the ticket to awesomeness is what I've heard , seen , and read on many occasions

As for worrying about pH It's not worth it in my opinion , promix does a superb job buffering , and the nute water also buffers to a good pH, mine buffers to 5.8 I think haven't checked in awhile ,

Make sure you alway mix the micro in your water first before mixing other nutrients! I don't know why you have to but it's labeled on the chart and bottle !

Anyhow happy growing your plants look amazing
Thanks Hash, it's been quite a journey and a learning process. I stumbled upon that tip about mixing the micro first just as I was starting to use the nutes. That bubba is gorgeous and one of the strains on my future list of grows. The recharge works well, I first tested it out on a dying pea plant last year and it brought it back to life so I figured I'd try it on weed and it seems to work well especially when combining it with microbes and some sugars

Ok so I've discovered something very exciting today. The buds are starting to stink in the best way possible and each one has it's own unique smell. One of my favorite strains from the local dispensary is a super silver thai with this unique lime pheno and this maui smells exactly the same as the super silver. It's smells just like lime skittles

Flower day 28: This grow as had so many wonderful surprises and finally in a good way. Woke up to some purple
20220109_181515.jpg
20220109_181507.jpg
Chunking up nicely Costanza!!! Yup, that's purple alright. Sweet!

Hell yeah brother Jon, with this much frost already and some coloring showing costanza might have a future nug of the month
Thanks I dont know about that but I'll take all the compliments I can get

Back
Top Bottom