420 Magazine's Member of the Month: May 2018

420 Magazine's Member of the Month - May 2018

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats Bonsai! A runaway win for sure!

:high-five:
I'm starting to think everyone wants to run away...... all in the perspective of use I guess... (where the emphasis lies). :rofl:

But thanks......I think.....

Congrats Bonsai! And congrats to all the nominees and the recognition for all you do to make this an amazing place for us to spend our time!
Thanks Van!!!

Yay Bonsai!:hug: Congrats!!!

Thanks VG.....
:rofl: yup...I steal all of hubby's best t-shirts!

Well, she doesn't partake, so I thought it wiser for her to wear it. Plus, like you, she steals all my cool T-shirts.

Big congratulations Bonsaiweed!
:cheer::circle-of-love::cheer:
Very well deserved and I am very glad to know you round here. :high-five: Keep it coming sir :thumb:

:love:
:Namaste:

Thanks Amy...... I'm just doing what I do..... maybe I'll influence others to be more kind outside of the forum (although most here do not need it). Our society could really use a good dose of courtesy, respect, and kindness.

Great job @Bonsaiweed! You’re time and commitment to this forum deserves this kind of recognition. You’re support keeps me going even when I feel like no one is watching (even though they probably are, creeps lol). Thanks!

Congratulations Bonsaiweed! It's a well deserved win!

Thanks, Old Salt..... I'm here doing what I do.. The members decided I deserved it.... I'll humbly accept the honor....

Great job @Bonsaiweed! You’re time and commitment to this forum deserves this kind of recognition. You’re support keeps me going even when I feel like no one is watching (even though they probably are, creeps lol). Thanks!

Oh...I'm a creepin...... I watch many journals..... I know there are many people who watch without some kind of notification...but I try to hit the like button, or comment every now and then. If I miss your journal...I'm probably not getting notifications for it.......

I try to watch most of them....but there are only so many hours in the day. I do try to read all of them too...... (for those who think people scroll through). It does sometimes get tough to not get all confused about who is growing what, and what happened...so on and so forth... I stay confused....so most people don't notice when I say something out of place....;)

Congrats @Bonsaiweed peace and love

Thanks, Bilbo we could all use some peace and love.....I'll share the peace and love I received here.

Congrats again, that shirt is looking snazzy!
The tension hits it in the perfect spot...... just stating what any guy would think.....

Back
Top Bottom