420 Magazine's Member of the Month: May 2018

420 Magazine's Member of the Month - May 2018

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here are the nominations for May's Member of the Month.

All comments are from members' nomination messages.

Bonsaiweed
That dude is fantastic, beats me to welcome new members and he's always replying on every thread I follow all over the forums. He's super friendly, knowledgeable, generous and just plain kind. Really, really deserves a Member of the Month win.

Tunkers
Funny, modest, great journal and always active. His photos are instructive, although I know it's sometimes slow where he is, I'm glad he does it. Tunkers also helps out in Problems, Pests and Diseases. He's a worthy contender for your Member of the Month.

MagicJim
Great advice, which he both gives and humbly receives. He's around on many journals and in some off-topic threads too, with a positive and friendly attitude. He's a cool dude and a worthy nominee in my opinion.

Graytail
Great grower - Gray's been around the block and back again. Which means he's full of information. I learn something from almost every one of his posts that I read. The guy is so 420 Magazine. No drama, no fuss, just great, solid information from someone who seems like one of the good guys.

MaddHacker
Polite, good humored, helpful and supportive. I see MaddHacker all over the forums and it's always good. You know what I love about MaddHacker? His great attitude. Modest, willing to learn and spread his knowledge as well. A deserving nominee in my humble opinion.

Weenmeoff
Weenmeoff has been a huge help to me with my latest grow. He is a true ambassador for the 420 Magazine. He brought other members to my journal for their expertise. He stayed to help. When I sought advice, he alerted fellow brixxers I was new and could use some support. I was floored by the immediate response I received as a result! Not only did he share his own advice, but also offered alternative opinions of his other fellow growers, and encouraged their participation to add to my experience. Ween also provided supportive links to other journals that would help me. Honestly, I was surprised that there was no Member of the Month note in his signature!

Cultivator
I would like to nominate Cultivator for his ongoing threads and support to this community. He is always reaching out to new members and answering everyone's inquiries. He has so much great outstanding information and tutorials to offer people. I think he needs to be appreciated for his continuous effort to help better our experiences here on 420 magazine. God bless you Cultivator.

Congratulations for making the shortlist to each one of you. :goodluck:

The poll is now open. A reminder that only members with 50 or more posts may vote.

Sorry, I'm late. May got away from me. I love reading the reasons 420 members are nominated. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. And, no, it's not because I'm high. Or at least, I don't think that's why. :hmmmm::rofl:

Anywho... Congratulations to all the nominees and good luck.

Bonsai, you got my vote again and exactly for the reason in Teddy's email above. You're exactly the kind of member that personifies the right attitude for every member who joins this wonderful community.

:circle-of-love:

Edited to add: As is every member nominated this month. You all have the right attitude and on another month, one or more of you will probably get my vote but May is Bonsai's.:battingeyelashes:

Thanks Captain. I thought everyone had a flux capacitor to vote based on future events?
Would motm of the month they are being recognized for not be more accurate? Rather than the month it was voted on?
He did a bit of stuff on here in his short presence it seems a shame he won't know he won this honor. Or some goodies I'm sure he could use.
Missing you b'weed you were like half the traffic in the journals. :passitleft:

Sorry for the absence everyone...... I took an emergency job (not my emergency....but the companies) out of town for two weeks, and the phone suffered a catastrophic fall...... it didn't fair very well. I could call, but everything else, beyond Siri control, was impossible. Trying to catch up on all I have missed.......

I appreciate the nomination.........and congrats to all who are nominated.......

Sorry for the absence everyone...... I took an emergency job (not my emergency....but the companies) out of town for two weeks, and the phone suffered a catastrophic fall...... it didn't fair very well. I could call, but everything else, beyond Siri control, was impossible. Trying to catch up on all I have missed.......

I appreciate the nomination.........and congrats to all who are nominated.......
Missed you Bonsai! Welcome home!:ciao:

Congrats. on your runaway win also Bonsai.:bravo: Keep up the good work mate!:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom