420 Magazine's Member of the Month: May 2018

420 Magazine's Member of the Month - May 2018

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's back in time for a runaway win. Many congratulations to May's Member of the Month, Bonsaiweed.

Your contributions to our community are extraordinary. Thank you. :adore:

Commiserations to the runners up in what was obviously an impossible month. Members can always nominate you again next month. :circle-of-love:

Congratulations, Bonsai! A well-deserved win.

:high-five:

Congrats to all who were nominated! What a great group this month! Congrats to the winner @Bonsaiweed! Well deserved!:)

Wow Bonsaiweed You ran away with this one out the gate. Congrats
well done mate.
Congrats. on your runaway win also Bonsai.:bravo: Keep up the good work mate!:thumb:
I like that phrase, runaway win. I'm gonna borrow that @Cola Monster :)
@Bonsaiweed - It's as clear as day, that you're presence is needed here, congratulations my friend.
BTW, what a list of heavy-hitters, that could have been anyone's game.
Congrats on the win bruh ✊
Congrats on the new MOTM Bonsaiweed. Well deserved.
Congrats Bonsai! Well done on the MOTM :peace:
Well deserved, Bonsai! You're everywhere all the time. :bravo:
He's back in time for a runaway win. Many congratulations to May's Member of the Month, Bonsaiweed.

Your contributions to our community are extraordinary. Thank you. :adore:

Commiserations to the runners up in what was obviously an impossible month. Members can always nominate you again next month. :circle-of-love:
Congratulations, Bonsai! A well-deserved win.

:high-five:
Indeed you are a model member sir. Thanks for your unflagging all-around contributions.
Great vote tally there Bonsaiweed! Enjoy your win and thanks for everything you do. Grow 'em well. :bongrip:
Good morning and much con grats Bonsai.
Congrats Bonsi you deserve this win, you are a great advocate for this great plant. Also glad you are back, you were missed.
Congrats bonsai
Congratulations @Bonsaiweed !
Congrats to all who were nominated! What a great group this month! Congrats to the winner @Bonsaiweed! Well deserved!:)

I'm truly humbled and honored.

You the members are who provide superb content...I'm just the traffic cop pointing the new people to the information. It's a team effort. You share your knowledge/grow spaces and I reiterate that to those who ask thousands of times for the same information.

Every other person on that list deserves the same kudos..... There are many here who contribute, making what I believe is the best forum for cultivation and most other cannabis-related information. Not just for the information itself, but by the respectful way the group communicates said information.

I'll try and help where I can....and I hope the experienced guys keep being the heavy hitters they have shown to be. Maybe someday, us new forum members will be as experienced as yourselves. You truly are the foundation for us. Many frolic in your shadow and dream of the time we have as many past grows.

Expect to be tagged in threads, for your opinions swing big weight.

I'll continue as the court jester (or village idiot if you will)...I seem to be good at it....;)

I'm truly humbled and honored.

You the members are who provide superb content...I'm just the traffic cop pointing the new people to the information. It's a team effort. You share your knowledge/grow spaces and I reiterate that to those who ask thousands of times for the same information.

Every other person on that list deserves the same kudos..... There are many here who contribute, making what I believe is the best forum for cultivation and most other cannabis-related information. Not just for the information itself, but by the respectful way the group communicates said information.

I'll try and help where I can....and I hope the experienced guys keep being the heavy hitters they have shown to be. Maybe someday, us new forum members will be as experienced as yourselves. You truly are the foundation for us. Many frolic in your shadow and dream of the time we have as many past grows.

Expect to be tagged in threads, for your opinions swing big weight.

I'll continue as the court jester (or village idiot if you will)...I seem to be good at it....;)
A well respected village idiot. Glad your a big part of this great site.

Congrats Bonsai on your MotM win, now we’re waiting for you to model your new T Shirt for us!
The T-shirt model will have boobs....for it will be Mrs. Bonsaiweed's shirt....... ;)

Congrats Bonsai. I remember you greeting me when I took the plunge and became a member instead of being a full time lurker!

Congrats Bonsai. I remember you greeting me when I took the plunge and became a member instead of being a full time lurker!

I'm glad you stuck around....... :slide:

I hope many more that I greet will also do the same.....

Congratulations, Bonsai! We are proud to have you as a member.

Ian

Back
Top Bottom