420 Magazine's Member of the Month: September 2020

420 Magazine's Member of the Month: September 2020

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats my favourite
stone-otter.jpg

Teddy is out handling some personal business, sorry for the delay as I catch up on his workload.

We are truly grateful to have so many fine people helping others in our community, it was why we built this place almost 30 years ago. You're all winners in my book :thanks:

I'd like to thank @BeanTownFan420 for welcoming our new members, this was a close one!
With that said, Congratulations @stoneotter on a victory well deserved! :goodjob:

Keep up the great work, we really appreciate you here :Namaste:

Teddy is out handling some personal business, sorry for the delay as I catch up on his workload.

We are truly grateful to have so many fine people helping others in our community, it was why we built this place almost 30 years ago. You're all winners in my book :thanks:

I'd like to thank @BeanTownFan420 for welcoming our new members, this was a close one!
With that said, Congratulations @stoneotter on a victory well deserved! :goodjob:

Keep up the great work, we really appreciate you here :Namaste:
Thanks Rob! I just like growing pot and helping folks. I'm grateful for 420Mag!
Everyone on the MOTM list has shown themselves to be outstanding individuals helping others and growing super fine weed! I'm pleased to be among them anytime! And it sure beats the other reality today! :Rasta: Peace

Congratulations, stone on a well-deserved win! Here. Enjoy this lovely Raspberry Cough we grew. :battingeyelashes:

:passitleft:

Congratulations Stone!! :welldone:

Otts is just a all around good guy and hes racking up titles like The Colonel has chicken.

Grats gro cha cho!

Back
Top Bottom