420 Magazine's Member of the Month: September 2020

420 Magazine's Member of the Month: September 2020

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tough decision here, as everyone on this list is soooo very worthy.

BeanTown get's mine this time, because he's been getting involved and commenting on my news posts pretty much ever since I started back posting news again...Not that everyone here hasn't, but he just jumped right in pretty much right off the rip, as soon as I started back up with it.

I'm so glad and grateful to see so many people here taking a breather from the grow room and getting involved in those news stories again...It's like old times, back before there were any legal states, everyone here was fired up over the site news stories in those days and I'm so glad to see the Activist Corner finally buzzing with activity, as it very well should be...

:thanks: all to each and everyone here at :420: I'm so very grateful to have each and every one of you guys as my Canna-Family :hug::hug::hug:

:love::circle-of-love::love::circle-of-love::love:

420 Warrior
:Namaste:

Tough decision here, as everyone on this list is soooo very worthy.

BeanTown get's mine this time, because he's been getting involved and commenting on my news posts pretty much ever since I started back posting news again...Not that everyone here hasn't, but he just jumped right in pretty much right off the rip, as soon as I started back up with it.

I'm so glad and grateful to see so many people here taking a breather from the grow room and getting involved in those news stories again...It's like old times, back before there were any legal states, everyone here was fired up over the site news stories in those days and I'm so glad to see the Activist Corner finally buzzing with activity, as it very well should be...

:thanks: all to each and everyone here at :420: I'm so very grateful to have each and every one of you guys as my Canna-Family :hug::hug::hug:

:love::circle-of-love::love::circle-of-love::love:

420 Warrior
:Namaste:
:thanks::circle-of-love::cheer:

Congratulations @stoneotter!:bravo:Keep up the good work!:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom