420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Justin Goody

Gonna have some chunky colas really soon. Gone quick hasn't it. Have a great weekend buddy.
:passitleft:
She's a stunning beauty, Justin!

Great job. :Rasta:
Thanks fellas, I’m enjoying the ride.

If anyone wonders about the runt (GSC 2) you can rest easy. She’s still a runt- she just lives outside and has occasional snail holes in her leaves. Healthy? I think so. She just never wanted to get big from day 1. She has all summer to decide lol
13A6EEBA-5351-4A5F-8898-3B6353FF1E83.jpeg

the lyrical genius of SaltNPepper and the song whatta man
Have you heard the Aussie show band “Clairy Browne and the Bangin Rackettes“ cover of “Whatta Man”? Their song “Love Letter” was used in a beer commercial here in the States that made me aware of them. And I do love a good show band. :headbanger:

Have you heard the Aussie show band “Clairy Browne and the Bangin Rackettes“ cover of “Whatta Man”? Their song “Love Letter” was used in a beer commercial here in the States that made me aware of them. And I do love a good show band. :headbanger:
Thanks for the info Nev! I checked them out. Great band and great name for a band! :Rasta:

Day 75
BAF0B646-BF9D-456D-A2CD-65EBF6D0B7A8.jpeg
Flower day 22

Happy Weekend my friends!

This lady just keeps impressing me with her new growth. Not worried so much about the stretch , which seems to be fairly minimal- but the stacking and node growth is becoming very pretty.

This light seemed small and maybe even underpowered at the beginning of this grow. That just couldn’t be further from the truth. This tiny thing is a powerhouse. Thank you to @Atreum Lighting and all they have done here!

No I haven't.

I'll have a look tho :)

This light seemed small and maybe even underpowered at the beginning of this grow.
That's what I initially thought too... in fact I asked Mike, the @Atreum Lighting guy, if he really thought
his 100 watt Hydra-1000 would out perform the 200+ watt light that I'd been using- He confidently stated "yes, it will"...I still thought there was no way that could be true, but I figured I'd give it a try just the same...after all, he was the one that was going to be embarrassed if it fell short.... :oops:
Well, 74 days in, I've got to say he was right and I was wrong- in fact, it's doing a better job than my old light, and doing it silently while using less than half the electricity...

As @StoneOtter said- This new lighting technology is amazing!

Looking great over here!!!

Hope you're having a fabulous weekend. :love:
Thanks VG, I hope you are as well.

That's what I initially thought too... in fact I asked Mike, the @Atreum Lighting guy, if he really thought
his 100 watt Hydra-1000 would out perform the 200+ watt light that I'd been using- He confidently stated "yes, it will"...I still thought there was no way that could be true, but I figured I'd give it a try just the same...after all, he was the one that was going to be embarrassed if it fell short.... :oops:
Well, 74 days in, I've got to say he was right and I was wrong- in fact, it's doing a better job than my old light, and doing it silently while using less than half the electricity...

As @StoneOtter said- This new lighting technology is amazing!
It really is amazing. So bright I can actually make real use of the dimmer- which is something I never incorporated into my lighting. Seems like it would be a little more work but not having to raise/lower the light is quite a bit less work. I always wanted to crank a light up to “11” but with this I can be comfy below 100%.
Like I said in my amz review for them, lights like this are the future of closet (and maybe even commercial) grows.

Happy to be one of the guinea pigs and have it doing such great work right out of the gate.

Looks great! I'm just getting to your journal. Did you only do 2 seeds - so you have a plant in flower and the runt outside? I'm way behind you on my comparative grow - but will have to go back and see what all you've been doing - she looks great! I have one runt out of 6 seeds started.

Looks great! I'm just getting to your journal. Did you only do 2 seeds - so you have a plant in flower and the runt outside? I'm way behind you on my comparative grow - but will have to go back and see what all you've been doing - she looks great! I have one runt out of 6 seeds started.
Welcome ;)

I did just do the 2, it’s pretty limited space here and I have several other grows going at the same time.

Glad to have you and good luck with yours!

Day 77
6D4802C7-9428-4C85-84D3-06A863FE2071.jpeg
Flower day 24

Happy Monday, growers.
She continues to cruise on the right path, so I’m just here to watch and make sure she has water. She’s doing the rest…and a pretty good job of it.

Back
Top Bottom