• Silverrocksta - Auto Critical Kush

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's my entry for plant of the month

Banrey's Auto-critical kush, grown organic and smelling up the neighborhood
IMG_20170808_074810.jpg

IMG_20170812_130433.jpg

Nice month with lots of mixed indoor and outdoor goodies and even a male :thumb:

If there's still room I'd like to throw in my Crystal Cookies from In House Genetics, grown organically under LED's.
Very stretchy and lanky, but covered in trichs and insanely sticky, with mediocre yields of buds that are more hash than plant ;)

DSC0171011.jpg

DSC01720_11.jpg

I am gonna enter my Dark Devil XL by sweet seeds she is so close to being finished maybe a couple of days I am in coco in 3 gallon smart pot and I feed using GH products, I also use a Bloom booster from fox farm three part . Open sesame , beastie bloomz, and chi-Ching , I really don't enter these to often but love to get input and advice i have a long time growing but can always learn more, currently being flushed using SLF-100 , and now flushed for 7 days
420-magazine-mobile1589814994.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1298247403.jpg

I am gonna enter my Dark Devil XL by sweet seeds she is so close to being finished maybe a couple of days I am in coco in 3 gallon smart pot and I feed using GH products, I also use a Bloom booster from fox farm three part . Open sesame , beastie bloomz, and chi-Ching , I really don't enter these to often but love to get input and advice i have a long time growing but can always learn more, currently being flushed using SLF-100 , and now flushed for 7 days
420-magazine-mobile1589814994.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1298247403.jpg

Thanks. I know what I want to try next.

Thanks. I know what I want to try next.

She is a great strain I love her smell it's almost to strong I have 4 carbon filters and 1 ozone gen and still has a odor outside CRAZY STRONG SMELL. But I also have a lot of ladies in flower I think 9

Canuk Cookies from my just recently finished journal. 1000w hps in a 5x5. 6 plants @1010 grams. 1.01 g/w. She is front and center. This was not the largest cola, by far, but one of the most covered in crystals and best pics.
20170720_205633.jpg

20170720_205417.jpg

Beautiful for real what kind of flowering time are you looking at when you run her?? I like those beans genetics there lemon haze is amazing

Still time and room to squeak this one in just under the wire? Damn- it's 11:59!! I haven't even had time to check if the contest is full or not!
I meant to get this in earlier this week but had internet issues and I've barely been on 420 this summer :( This is a three-strain grafted sativa plant I just harvested last week. Three of my favorite sativas in one. The grafting was kind of experimental method - something I read a comment about once and thought I would try- notching the stems of two living plants together- binding them up for a week or so- then cutting one free. The rootstock strain is Ace Panama- with a Malawi and a Thai grafted on to it.
There was a lot of question about whether there would be some crossover effects among the three strains growing on one stem. In the end they all seemed to turn out the same as they would have been if they were ungrafted. In the near future I'm going to flower a couple more grafts, including one with four pure sativa strains on a pure indica rootstock just to learn a bit more about it.

Clockwise from left of the red lighter in the first pic- Thai, Malawi, Panama

In the second pic -top to bottom- Thai, Panama, Malawi buds. The Thai bud is one I seeded from a Honduras sativa male- that's why it has that sort of mangy look.

Now I have to go check everyone else's plants, and see if I even made it in here. Cheers everyone- and good luck to your entries.

IMG_336817.JPG

IMG_336916.JPG

Still time and room to squeak this one in just under the wire? This is a three-strain grafted sataiva plant I just harvested. Three of my favorited sativas in one pot. The grafting was kind of experimental method- notching the stems of two living plants together- binding them up for a week or so- then cutting one free. The rootstock is Ace Panama- with a Malawi and a Thai grafted on to it. There was a lot of question about whether there would be some crossover effects among the three strains growing in one stem. In the end they all seemed to be the same as they would have been if they were ungrafted.

Clockwise from left of the red lighter in the first pic- Thai, Malawi, Panama
In the second pic -top to bottom- Thai, Panama, Malawi buds.

IMG_336817.JPG

IMG_336916.JPG

Very "grafty" weasel

One minute before the closing deadline. Thank you, Weaselcracker. :rollingeyes:

:circle-of-love:

All entries (including Weasel's - just) have been consolidated into the first post in the thread. Please enjoy, and then vote in the poll which is now open.

Good luck to all. Even to The Weasel. ;)

some big competition this month. always seems to be the case when I enter :X GL every1! Wish we could all take the biggest colas and roll doobs up and pass them around for a taste test :lot-o-toke: Some of this stuff looks delicious

Beautiful for real what kind of flowering time are you looking at when you run her?? I like those beans genetics there lemon haze is amazing

I ran them like 2 months, maybe 8 weeks. It is from the 4th journal in my sig if you would like to take a look ;)

I checked and I actually ran them 2 days shy of 8 weeks :) They probably could have gone a little bit longer, but I was strapped for cash, and they were close enough lol

but, man...this comp is so close. honored to have made it this far

Back
Top Bottom