• DeeBoy - 3 Bears OG

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tokin Roll - Flashback #2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi all.
Solid entries again this month.
This is my entry. Star Killer OG by Rare Dankness. Here she is after a live trim just before harvest last week.

And one of her tops pre-trim.

She was four foot tall in a 35 litre bag, grown organically with @GeoFlora Nutrients.

Good luck everyone!
:headbanger:
Live trim eh? Never done that. Looks like you actually completely trimmed her so all you do when she's dry is snip the buds off into the jar? How the hell long does THAT take, wow. And how fast do the scissors gum up doing it that way? I do it with the fan leaves pretty much, but never done the sugars too. You have serious patience. Impressive.

Live trim eh? Never done that. Looks like you actually completely trimmed her so all you do when she's dry is snip the buds off into the jar? How the hell long does THAT take, wow. And how fast do the scissors gum up doing it that way? I do it with the fan leaves pretty much, but never done the sugars too. You have serious patience. Impressive.

Cheers Jon. I haven’t done a live trim like this often. It made a fun photo though!

I do a budwash, then drip dry, then snip down into bags in the fridge. Usually it takes about a week to twelve days in the fridge.
The Star Killer OG is stable in the jar now at 5.25oz. Pretty happy too it’s going to be a nice puff.
:peace: :headbanger:

Man this pol Ben neck an neck the hole run good luck @farside05

That it has. When it was 9 to 6 in your favor I thought maybe I was done for. Now it's tied back up at 12 all. The next 5 days should be interesting. Probably will be a closer match than the Alabama vs Cincinnati college football playoff game will be. Best wishes, you have a nice girl there @Jack 420

Hey @DeeBoy , just wanted to let you know that at Day 19 Bruce Banner Fem Auto is having a clone attempt. It's a short window, hope I jumped through in time. Only time will tell ...

Worth a shot.
:cheesygrinsmiley:
Hey @DeeBoy - wanted to update you on the Bruce Banner Auto clone attempts ...

One took 9 days after the rooted clone put into a grow bag.

12 30 2021 BBA clone1.jpg

Congrats @Jack420. Beautiful plant. Congrats to all the rest! The plants are gorgeous, and I feel in awe that my girl did as well she did with all the absolutely beautiful girls in the contest this month. So a big HOORAY :woohoo::bravo:for all of you who entered, you keep me motivated for the next grow!!

Back
Top Bottom