• 1970s Grower - Blue Mystic

Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Pituzen - Lavender x Critical Plus

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • DJKurisu1 - Jack Herer

Votes: 5 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I always took the rules at face value...it doesn't say current grow, so as long as it's your plant it can be from a past grow.

:Namaste:

nope their mine feel free to check the thread lol, jedi og kush i will post it next month and my harvest from this month will be on the notm thread next month...hooray!!! lol

thanks guys

+reps gt and frat

Wow blown away again guys all the competitions this month are going to be so tough i'm already chewing away my nails lol

Congratulations on all your hard work your ladies are looking phenomenal the level of talent and pure quality here is UN-touchable you don't see this any were else on the web.

Good Luck

:goodjob:

Polls are now open, please vote for Plant of the Month! :cheer:

Great entries everyone, keep up the great work! :goodjob:

Sending everyone lots of love and positive energy from California.

Polls are now open, please vote for Plant of the Month! :cheer:

Great entries everyone, keep up the great work! :goodjob:

Sending everyone lots of love and positive energy from California.

I am Astonr420 and I approve this message! :thumb:

Some positive energy from my part of Cali as well brothas and sistas!

:peacetwo: and :goodluck: all!

Coool I got 6 votes!!! Nice one, know 2 of you but thanks the rest, nice one!!!:thumb: cool got another lol :) An I gave mine to Twelve12. Hey is anyone else having problems uploading pictures.

White Russian by Goldbug420

IMG_22415.JPG

Thanks for all of the insight in the use of LED lamps.

Not only is a most well developed and beautiful plant (among many deserving entries), but it is one of the highest yields of THC. This absolutely makes it my personal favorite. If you followed GB's grow you are taken by his fastidiousness and horticultural knowledge.

Clearly for him, this is a labor of love. He deserves ours.

yea goldbuds WR is looking really nice. im suprised its not right under twelve12's entry. its a tough one to decide but i had to go in favor of GB's White Russian. i been following his journal for a little and its really just a great looking plant. good job GB and to everyone else who entered a plant they've been raising the last few months. you all deserve a prize for your time but a competition is a competition. good luck all:cheer:

I agree that white russian and firestorm are amazing!! How have I got 8 votes! To be honest I just threw this one in this month, the pictures arent best and isn't even ready. Have some new pics uploaded but didnt expect to be behind 12!!! Anyway feels good, so thanks everyone for voting, but there are DEFO some fatter plants this month. Mine might have a real chance next month I hope.

Hi all green companions.
For my first time and I made ​​several mistakes of inexperience, it was an honor that my little lavanders have been among those beautiful flowers you. :adore:
But ..... I promise you :thumb: .... again with I return my new friends kali mist and haze neville.
I love you all. :circle-of-love:
Namaste.

Back
Top Bottom