• 1970s Grower - Blue Mystic

Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Pituzen - Lavender x Critical Plus

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • DJKurisu1 - Jack Herer

Votes: 5 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wish POTM had more WHOLE PLANT pics, we already have NOTM. Show me the whole plant and one bud if you must. I like to vote for the best looking plant, not the best looking bud. And I'm not knocking you single cola growers......

Hey no way , can't believe I still getting votes!! Thanks everyone who's voting!! The 2 best are defo the ones running to win!:goodjob:
I didnt plan to get votes this month, I just entered anyway for fun, and one of the pics is pretty sh*t to be honest, but thanks anyway again!!! Good luck 12 and Goldbud, both chronic looking plants!!
Think i'll enter this again with better pictures and bigger buds next time , see how the dirty bitch does.:goodluck::peace:

Hey no way , can't believe I still getting votes!! Thanks everyone who's voting!! The 2 best are defo the ones running to win!:goodjob:
I didnt plan to get votes this month, I just entered anyway for fun, and one of the pics is pretty sh*t to be honest, but thanks anyway again!!! Good luck 12 and Goldbud, both chronic looking plants!!
Think i'll enter this again with better pictures and bigger buds next time , see how the dirty bitch does.:goodluck::peace:

You got my vote! Very impressive for cfl's.:thumb:

You got my vote! Very impressive for cfl's.:thumb:

Thanks Whitehouse!! Yeah she came out nice in the end. Ill put it up again next month.:thumb:
12 and Godbud close now!

Thank you guys. More of Firestorm #7.

MG_3180.jpg
MG_3169.jpg
MG_3179.jpg

I like to thank those who took the time to vote. Looking forward to March contests.

hi all.
I wanted to express my gratitude for the kindly reception you have given me.
I must tell you, it is a critical x lavander wonderful jewel, is a blessing from plant, is capable of removing all my neuropathic pain, the effect is very fast, very gently knocks and love is a sweet plant.
Thank you all.
May all beings may find happiness and the causes of happiness.
Namaste.

Back
Top Bottom