• 1970s Grower - Blue Mystic

Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Pituzen - Lavender x Critical Plus

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • DJKurisu1 - Jack Herer

Votes: 5 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hehehehe, or Firestorm 007. 007's are always smooth, sexy, and well dressed.

HELL YEA!!! thats what I'm talking about!!! I didn't think of that 1!!!

:peacetwo:

Hey 420mag, Here's my Tangerine Dream day 71 flower. Flowering under 10/14. Hope you all like it and good luck.:peace:
DSC003954.JPG

DSC003933.JPG

:thanks:

Hey Everyone....

I would like to enter my XJ-13 to the Plant of the Month contest.

XJ-13 is a mostly sativa cross of G13 x Jack Herrer and one of the most interesting smelling and tasting buds I have ever come across.

The smell is a mix of a hint of lemon, pine, and 7-up, and the taste is a minty smooth lemony pine taste with a very heady, uplifting buzz. The high is very very clear, almost to a similarity of drinking a cup of coffee where it almost wakes you up and helps clarify everything...

I wish I would have vegged her longer, she never got as big as I was expecting in the flowering stretch, so next time if I choose to run this strain again, I will make sure to veg much longer...

Here are the photo's
DSC03976.JPG
DSC03737.JPG

Hello from Spain
They're are some pictures of my plants, photographs are not of very good quality, but the plants they are :morenutes:. They are a blend of lavender x Critical Plus. The scent is amazing and takes you high up. :circle-of-love:
A sincere greeting to you all. :Namaste:
DSCN16282.jpg

DSCN15813.jpg

Hey guys.

Here are some White Russians (White widow x AK-47). I grew these in an Ebb 'n grow system, using BPN's Elite 3-part nutrient system, under four 100w Diamond Series LED lights from AdvancedLED. They are extremely sweet smelling, and during the final week of the grow the buds became so heavy that many of the stems began toppling over.

These pics were taken at 64 days into flowering, four days prior to harvest. Enjoy!

IMG_22415.JPG
IMG_22397.JPG

Pituzen, I must say those are too beautiful, awesome job!! But please limit pictures to just two, thank you friend!! :thanks:

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

Wow some really tough competition this month....great job to everyone who has entered there masterpieces!!!! Such beautiful plants!!!!

OK,
The next time will limit the photos, has been a bit of inexperience. I also excited :cheer: to see such beautiful flowers :love: and I knew I uploaded too many photos calculate.
Thanks for your help and teach me :high-five:.
Sincerely, thank you
:Namaste:

this month i would like to enter my Jack Herer, I believe it is a truly amazing strain and coming from the greatest and latest Jack Herer. These seeds circulated santa cruz and there are a luckygroup of ppl growing his last set of seeds personally released at the santa cruz cannabis cup awards 3 years ago. This strain was a amazing yielder and also crystal producer and at a avg of 3-4 Oz per plant this was a amazing plant to work with.
Smell- citrus with splash of tang
High- head rush, followed by clamy palms, leaves a tingly sensation in the back of you head if u stand after a nice hit.
Denseness- NICE AND HARD.....

Enjoy and as always, awesome plants and entries. You guys def know how to make it hard for someone to win hehe. :goodjob:
WP_003671.jpg
WP_003747.jpg

ice mud wat a sick strain, did you breed that or get it from clone, or get it from seed? that is sick those caylax's are fuckin swole!

Much appreciation Ilikebike!! :thumb:

The XJ-13 came from clone from a local genetics lab that seems to so far have true to the name genetics. XJ-13 is a cross of G13 and Jack Herrer and has a very very uplifting high. I wish I had the room to do breeding, but I know that breeding takes a lot of work to stabilize a strain, so thats definitely on my future to do list. :) I would love to create a strain Icemud..lol chocolope and Ice...lol

My new lofty goal: To have a legit entry to this contest.... one day. Great pics everyone, this will be a hard one to judge. Best of luck to everyone! :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom