• Rexer - Super Skunk Auto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Underthunder - Chemdog Millionair Guava

• SleepDog - Bubba Kush

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some cool cats following my very first grow journal and (consequently my first grow) suggested that I throw one of my pics in the mix. I was surprised although I agreed that she is damn sexy! Hopefully she is worthy of being in such great company on this thread! This is called Critical Mass Mango and has very sweet citrus aroma. This one is 18" from first bud to to tip.

Her name is Meadow.....
Throughout the grow with four plants next to each other, it was always difficult to get a good pic of each individual plant.
Thanks for checking her out! :Namaste:
*edited for dumbassery! Forgot to post the entire plant :lot-o-toke:

I am convinced that the only way I'll get to enter this contest is if I enter first. Every month, once it gets started and the usual suspects starting posting their beautiful beasts, I know there is no reason for me to even try! Oh, well. I like the high bar, makes me try harder!

Great jobs one and all! :Rasta:

how about some City Step weed

full

Great looking plants everyone!!
Here’s a pic of my Bakerstreet grown in supersoil. She topped out at just over 12 feet

full

Great looking plants everyone!!
Here’s a pic of my Bakerstreet grown in supersoil. She topped out at just over 12 feet
Yowza! I thought this was a Plant of the Month contest! That's a damn tree. :Rasta:

Lots of love in the hands of the growers growing these beautiful plants! Stay blessed everyone!
:love: :passitleft:

I am convinced that the only way I'll get to enter this contest is if I enter first. Every month, once it gets started and the usual suspects starting posting their beautiful beasts, I know there is no reason for me to even try! Oh, well. I like the high bar, makes me try harder!

Great jobs one and all! :Rasta:
You and me both. I have never grown a plant that I felt could be entered here. Thankfully I don’t grow cannabis for contests lol.

While she's nowhere near the matured beauty I see in so many of the other plants, I feel I should post her. She's one of 2 that survived my 1st attempt and I'm so happy I kept her going!
Best of luck to all the other entries, some real beautiful plants grown by talented growers!

Hey everyone... I want to enter my Deep Chunk (seeded) that I grew a few cycles ago. This phenotype was gorgeous with thick buds, a nice purple/maroon fade, and the terpenes had a slight garlic smell, mixed with a sweaty armpit, with a hint of cherries, and almost a fresh mens collogne smell, very funky but appealing in a odd way.

This phenotype was pollinated by open pollination with 2x deep chunk males.

This plant stems from the original Tom Hill Deep Chunk...

Back
Top Bottom