5'X5' One Plant Scrog Pounder With LED

You got it. Just keep in touch I will help if I see anything going wrong.

I am sure me and others will be there to help as you go. Do a journal of your grow not a thread. As soon as you start one make sure you stop by here and give my the link to it so I can pull up a chair and watch. I would like a front row seat please.

I see already on your profile you got some good friends on here. I would add Cronichemphog to your list when you get a chance. He's good people. Just watch out he tends to post tow nail pic lmao.

I get it,you mean when i'm taking clones make a journal and the start will be cloning day opposed to germinating beans day !

Sweet ! yeah sure i'll post a link here if you don't mind :) you will get the first invite CO,don't laugh...too hard if i fall on my ass ha ha ha the way i look at it is if i fully expect a fail first time around,if i don't BONUS !! lol

I would start one now If I was you. Just to have all that your doing in the books to look back on and learn as you go. I learn everyday. I always do new things and sometimes I make problems to see why and what to fix just for my own info. Put all of it in your journal beans,cloning,Transplants,Veg and flowering. You may get someone point something out that you are not doing or something toadd to what your doing and help you out instead learning the hard way. Its all good just as long as you are happy growing and its fun. You can post what ever you need here. If I can not help I will find someone that will.

yeah cool beans i'll do that later on got to nip out for a little i'll get all my supplies together when i get back then take some pics for new journal :-D,new journal seems like y/day i started my first one but it was 7 weeks ago now,time don't half fly when your having fun :) i never thought i would enjoy growing as much as i have and am willing to try new methods,just wanted to get one grow under my belt :)

Cheers again CO,top geezer much appreciated :Namaste:

yeah cool beans i'll do that later on got to nip out for a little i'll get all my supplies together when i get back then take some pics for new journal :-D,new journal seems like y/day i started my first one but it was 7 weeks ago now,time don't half fly when your having fun :) i never thought i would enjoy growing as much as i have and am willing to try new methods,just wanted to get one grow under my belt :)

Cheers again CO,top geezer much appreciated :Namaste:
Right on. Well clones you have about 7-15 days for rooting. Good to hear I are having fun. Thats what maters the most. Well good talking to you. I am done with my farming today. I must go hit the sack. Its 5:16am and past my bed time. Talk to you again. Have a good day and Happy Growing...

No. My T8 are for anything That needs help on the lower side. The light tends to get weak on the ends so it is there just to help add to some side growth to fill scrog. It does really well with plants growing out towards them. Then when I use then in flower they help on the pop corn growth on the lower sides. I have shut them off right now. I want to see ad show what the 144x3 will do all by them self's in flower with no help.

No. My T8 are for anything That needs help on the lower side. The light tends to get weak on the ends so it is there just to help add to some side growth to fill scrog. It does really well with plants growing out towards them. Then when I use then in flower they help on the pop corn growth on the lower sides. I have shut them off right now. I want to see ad show what the 144x3 will do all by them self's in flower with no help.

Gotcha... Looking very healthy there. One day i'll get a set up to brag about. Haha

Well I always set a goal to be better then myself rather then others. Always pushing my self to grow bigger better grows.

IMHO, any setup for the purpose of growing cannabis is a setup to be proud of and brag about! ;)

well said.. just gotta get thru my first full grow..lol

This is the first journal that I've read, and I'm glad ColoradoHigh told me where to look. I'm plan on watching all your YouTube bids and reading all your journals. I'm sure to learn a lot. Many thanks for your compassionate take on people who have medical needs with few resources. I hope to be in your position one day.

Thank you dropping by mmjCareFL. Please let me know what you think when you get done catching up and let me know if I can a video and anything to help you.

Back
Top Bottom