5'X5' One Plant Scrog Pounder With LED

Nice I love my train wreck such a dense bud cant wait to see mine in 2L army your us going to be crazy don't forget her stretch bro she has a bit of leg to her

She's alive she's alive Mahaha... Wow The pic button does not WORK... Sorry guys Until 420mag fix I can not post pic.

There we go..
20140330_224929.jpg

Yes sir. I did not mean to have so many. I was doing some clone videos and before that I was testing a few ways to clone. They ALL worked lol. Was not counting on that happening. I trimmed four cuts off of Flo about a week ago and had the cuts in my hand reaching over to the trash can and just like the jedi force I pulled back and just stuck them in cups of soil I had sitting there. They freaking rooted now lol. I am going to have to go to a trimming intervention or something. I just cant throw the freaking things away.

When u get a chance CO,or anyone else for that matter, could u check out my journal....seem to be having a slight yellowing issue....thanx!!!
I am heading to your Journal now. I will ask All of my frineds here please join me and Check out what KaBloom got going on.
Hey KaBloom can you do me a favor and fix your Signature. The url is not right

Hey co do you do any dwc growing? I could have sworn I read that you did. If so check out my thread I've got a dwc grow question for one of my experiment plants that u may have some insight on. Btw I'm loving that plant I need to add that strain to my list of to dos next go round. I'm super excited to see final yield on that plant. I'm diggin the watering of the plants and the size of the grow. I think I'm under feeding/ watering my reveg plant(soil) as bud growth has haulted, during the first grow buds were 3x the size, either that or this reveg has become root bound. I grow in 5 gal buckets in soil and run my water through the plant and then let it soak up the leftovers through bottom feeding. I have a feelin my reveg should be consuming almost 2.5-3 gals of water on a every 2 day basis. But my it never a seems that I can get the plant/ soil to hold the feeding (lots of run off) in soil(which i let it absorb) I have used forever. So question here is do u lightly water then come back and continue to water. Or do u water all 3 gals at once? This reveg has started to become problematic in flower not really looking like she'll give off the 4+zips she gave last grow.

Hey co do you do any dwc growing? I could have sworn I read that you did. If so check out my thread I've got a dwc grow question for one of my experiment plants that u may have some insight on. Btw I'm loving that plant I need to add that strain to my list of to dos next go round. I'm super excited to see final yield on that plant. I'm diggin the watering of the plants and the size of the grow. I think I'm under feeding/ watering my reveg plant(soil) as bud growth has haulted, during the first grow buds were 3x the size, either that or this reveg has become root bound. I grow in 5 gal buckets in soil and run my water through the plant and then let it soak up the leftovers through bottom feeding. I have a feelin my reveg should be consuming almost 2.5-3 gals of water on a every 2 day basis. But my it never a seems that I can get the plant/ soil to hold the feeding (lots of run off) in soil(which i let it absorb) I have used forever. So question here is do u lightly water then come back and continue to water. Or do u water all 3 gals at once? This reveg has started to become problematic in flower not really looking like she'll give off the 4+zips she gave last grow.

Yes I grow doing R.D.W.C. The grows I am showing are soil. R.D.W.C Build

Thats my D.W.C page going on. I had to close that shop and move all my R.D.W.C that I was building to post here. I have two other big grows that I will not be showing do to where they are. I am building another R.D.W.C. set up this week to try and get that started to post in that link. I am just trying to find Something bigger then 5 gallon to do. Something HUGE like I like to do. I like to push plants to put out as much as they can do. I will check out your grow.

The dwc that is yellowing from the top is a clone fully rooted about 2 months old. It gets small helpings of GH grow nutes with a constant ph between 5-6. My local water contains trace amts of cal/ mag Coming from some of the best underground aquifers in the world, and little to no chlorine salTs.

The reveg plant will be a year old in may. It's in the same 5 gal pot it started life in. It was harvested an revegged and currently about 5 weeks into flower and this plant flowers to fruition in about 9-11 weeks. ( note: I say it's in the same 5 gal pot but I just posted on my thread about having transplanted it today to a larger container at 7 gals. Not much bigger but 2 gals of room for expansion. I know it's all wrong but see my thread for reasoning)

Also on looking for bigger pots. Lowes has 7+ gal nursery pots that I love, but of course there are the air pots and grow bags as well that could give u the soil volume u need to support those larger plants.

Thanks for the input COfinest really appreciate it as dwc is a concept I Understand but am having issues with.

For any interested this conversation continues on my thread. Didn't want to hijack co's.

Thanks for bringing your youtube to my attention :D .. should be in your signature .. at least the educational ones. :thanks:

I had it in my signature but 420mag does not allow that. So I post it when I see someone asking about something I have done to try and help. Sorry about posting it in your Forums if I did.

I had it in my signature but 420mag does not allow that.

.... that's just ... never mind. Glad I stumbled on it anyways :) You can post that kinda stuff in any of 'my' topics anytime you want :p

Back
Top Bottom