5'X5' One Plant Scrog Pounder With LED

Looking forward to that video!

The PVC construnction for the net .. are those spray nozzle's or something to tie rope to, mounted all along the edge ?

Looking forward to that video!

The PVC construnction for the net .. are those spray nozzle's or something to tie rope to, mounted all along the edge ?

they are screws. so I can attach rope too

Ok thats it for me.I had to feed the Monster Tran. Bed time for me. lol Thank you all for being here. Happy Growing

All I did was go to grow store and buy a scrog net cut to fit. My tent is 10'x5' so 5' square is what I wanted. I took 1" pvc cut it into 4ea 5'. then taped it to tent polls. The net was 4' wide buy 10' long. so I cut it to 4'x6' and took zip ties to attach too pvc. works great.
Now I have build double scrog nets for my other grow room.
20140118_155637.jpg
20140118_155627.jpg
20140118_164839.jpg
20140118_170140.jpg

I like this, cool setup! Will have to make note of this build.

MAYDAY... I just had three lights burn out :( Not my LED. Three of my T8 went down. I barely have enough for my veg room. Just when you think everything is all good. I might have to move my big train clones over to flower room and flip the switch early over there. Not to happy about that. My train mother is about one month away from filling the scrog out. Other then that all plants doing good. Last night I thought I was going to water five plants lol come to find out 15 plants and 35 gallons of water later all caught up. That is the end of my growing drama. Happy Growing

thank you lol. I have a bet going with one of my grow buddy's that I can pull off a pound with her. Hes only got a half pound from her. Right now my odds are looking great. Shes already 1/4 bigger then his and shes still in veg. Not bad for a Sativa lol

I got Bomb THC and Bomb Ice up to bat next. Going for a two and a half pounds with them lol. going to do a double scrog 5'x10' scrog on them.

Thank you Away. I just don't see the point of flowering young veg plants. When timed right I get 3/4 too 1 pound PER plant. Instead of wasting nutes money and time doing 4-6-8 plants. Now I am talking main grows. I have four grow rooms so some times I throw extra in to get rid of the over flow but timing is key. Buy the time I am done with a flower I have new ones in the same day veg for 3-6 months depending on the strain. This train I am doing is not a big yielder but time put into it shows it can be. All for the love of growing. I will show you guys some of my monster grows And I hope I help some of you along the way.you guys and girls are good people with the same love. I thank you all for taking the time to read and watching my videos. The support helps more then you know. Like I have said before if there is ever anything you would like to see in video please hit me up and I will try my hardest to help.Happy growing to you all.

I forgot to add in that last post I am a R.D.W.C. grower using 1k hps and mh so the grows I am showing are all soil and is a newer way for growing to me. So I am testing my grows using LED as well to see if my normal grows can be matched. Only time will tell lol.

Back
Top Bottom